Erling Håland

lysglimt

Scout
4th hat-trick of the season - and his 24th goal over the last 3.5 months (all competitions included)

lysglimt

Scout
You'd have to think it would play into the decision, for my money at least. Even if his dad actively encouraged the move for whatever reason the added media presence that would accompany it could be seen as adding unnecessary extra pressure. Who knows ey!

Seeing his past comments regarding Ole makes think we may have a rare advantage here though.

For those who have seen more of him than the highlights - Do we think he has real top-class potential or is this form a crazy anomaly? What kind of striker do we see him eventually developing into?

I don't expect him to have the same career (even if I hope) - but to me there are similiarities to left-footed a Alan Shearer.

Caesar2290

Be a funny little story if he ever ended up a United player, given who his dad is.
To be honest, his dad's beef was more with Keane than with United. But then again he played for Leeds and City.

I only hope that the kid has some good level headed people around him who are going to give him good advice. He needs to make the extra step. I don't think he's ready for Real/Barca/City/PSG. If he goes there chances are his career is going to stall.

I hope United is being looked into considering how light we are up front right now and the Ole is at the wheel.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Can we have him and Odegaard next summer please Ole.
Norway have a good crop coming through, Haland, Odegaard, Ajer and I am sure there are a few more I don't know about.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
All of Jæren will be starting up their tractors throwing a party tonight.

Josep Dowling

I have to wonder why the big clubs don’t have a bit more foresight. He cost Salzburg feck all in the grand scheme of things and was showing far more promise than a lot of players that get big moves.

We could have easily bought him and loaned him straight out like all the other big clubs do. Given Ole’s connection to both club and player.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why is his dad the twat for getting injured? If anything he cleared up it wasn't Keane's fault.
Because the saga started at Elland road where Haaland stood over Keane on the ground ranting and hurling abuse at him even though he'd just done his ACL.

I'm glad Keano ended the twat's career. Revenge is sweet.

neilv93

Norway have a good crop coming through, Haland, Odegaard, Ajer and I am sure there are a few more I don't know about.
Meling, Berge and Evjen too. Hopefully they can start to qualify for major tournaments soon. Definitely got a good young core coming through, starting with this free-scoring monster.

On Haaland, feel like he’s destined to replace Werner at Leipzig next summer given the RB link, before securing a major move two or three years after that (by which point he’ll only just be early 20s).

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Because the saga started at Elland road where Haaland stood over Keane on the ground ranting and hurling abuse at him even though he'd just done his ACL.

Keane did not end Alf-Inge Haaland's career. Keano did him above the right knee but it was long term trouble with his left knee that finished Haaland.

What Keane did was 1000x worse than what Haaland did.
What did Keane do that was 1,000 times worse..?

Considering what Erling's Dad has said about United you have to wonder if that'd affect any attempt we made to sign him. However, given the Solskjaer connection, you have to think we have a chance if we move for him.

Scanadanvian players probably don't mind the Manchester weather as much as players from the Med or further south.

theklr

Should have gone to prison for that tbh. Pure and willed assault. Too bad the lawsuit didnt go through.

Nanook

Be a funny little story if he ever ended up a United player, given who his dad is.
Anybody can edit Wikipedia but under the personal life section it currently says

Håland is the son of former Nottingham Forest, Leeds United and Manchester City defender Alf-Inge Håland.[21] Håland is also a Leeds United supporter. He hates Manchester United.
:lol:

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Keane did not end Alf-Inge Haaland's career. Keano did him above the right knee but it was long term trouble with his left knee that finished Haaland.

What did Keane do that was 1,000 times worse..?
Uhm? This obviously? Don't care who the feck you are. This kind of shit is disgraceful.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The guy is a goal machine.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Uhm? This obviously? Don't care who the feck you are. This kind of shit is disgraceful.

fecking beautiful. That will teach the vile cnut not to abuse a player laying injured with an ACL on the floor. Keane didn't forget.

Macern

Pee pee pants
What's his touch like?
Definitely better than Lukaku. He reminds me more about John Carew. He’s quite good technically and his all round game is pretty decent so it’s not only just goals.

15 goals and 5 assists in 10 games this season (league and CL) if I remember the stats correctly.