Erling Håland

Champagne Football

Ole would probably hold bigger sway when it comes to Erling moving clubs, with the Norweigen connection. But with Greenwood coming through, I'm not sure we're signing another young striker

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Keanes ACL injury was his own fault anyway. He was trying to leave one on Haaland
Not sure why this is always forgotten. Keane went in recklessly on Haaland, ended up hurting himself and Haaland let him know what a piece of shit he was. Can't believe I'm going to stick up for a Leeds player, but that was on Keane to start with. The later assault by Keane was criminal. Like, actually criminal.

Keane was a serious piece of shit. I know he's a God on this forum, but he was a horrible, violent piece of shit who set out to injure his fellow pros on multiple occasions. Football is a better sport without him, or players like him.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

There's video of the original incident. Keane had no chance at the ball and swipes out from behind trying to just hack Haaland down. It was a dirty attempt, and cosmic justice was served by his ACL snapping in response.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The incident with Keane is interesting since he probably noticed it while watching the images on tv. I can tell you for a fact that for the first 20 seconds when you feel the snap, you're in a completely different world. There's only you and the pain. You don't hear nor see anything around you.

JustABall

There's video of the original incident. Keane had no chance at the ball and swipes out from behind trying to just hack Haaland down. It was a dirty attempt, and cosmic justice was served by his ACL snapping in response.
Did the Spurs players all deserve ACL tears the night they tried to kick Chelsea off the pitch?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

It's a false equivalence in that instance. Keane's hack really wasn't that bad.

I mean you could name a lot of Keane tackles that would indeed have been served cosmic justice for an ACL snap but not that one. Stamp on Southgate comes to mind.

Last edited:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Older than Rooney when he scored his hat-trick on his CL debut.

When was the last time a Norwegian footballer was actually good? Name one.

Can only score because he's promoting energy drinks. Put him in another side (don't say New York or Leipzig) and he won't be able to do the same.

Lanky and needs to bulk. Strikers should be the perfect weight of 105kg to make it at United.

Do not want.

KetilOwren88

Haaland has played for Ole at Molde and already back then Ole said he could do a simular job to Lukaku at United in a few years time. If Ole wants him, I think we’ll get him

JustABall

Older than Rooney when he scored his hat-trick on his CL debut.

When was the last time a Norwegian footballer was actually good? Name one.

Can only score because he's promoting energy drinks. Put him in another side (don't say New York or Leipzig) and he won't be able to do the same.

Lanky and needs to bulk. Strikers should be the perfect weight of 105kg to make it at United.

Do not want.
1st teenager to score a 1st half hat-trick.

Ødegaard has the potential to be world class. Josh King is a solid PL player who’s close to 50 PL goals. Ajer at Celtic is a prospect too.

Solskjaer, Carew and Riise were good once upon a time.

Okey

And I add, ad nauseam, Sander Berge looks a real prospect in an area we're sorely lacking. Still baffled why we or any big clubs aren't seriously interested. Probably know something I don't...

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Genk. The team Haland spanked tonight. :lol:
Oh wait a minute I have heard of him though not by the most conventional way......I know him because of a career mode I did in Fifa last year:lol::lol: it just clicked , I never seen him play though so will have to take a look.

Amarsdd

something about his technique reminds me of De Ligt. It's not clean but still you can see the quality.

minh_loc_xoay

Does he play like Lukaku or a second Lewandowski?
If he has a career similar to Lukaku/Lewandowski, that would be a relative success for most footballers already.

meamth

A big explosive forward who has decent technical skills?

Sign him up.

But still gutted we didn't even interested in Haller. Similar player imo, with the latter being more magical.

Might still be too early, this is similar case with Kasper Dolberg.

mav_9me

You never know how it's going to go but his touch and technique seem spot on from the highlights. Great touch for a big man kind of thing.

Problem with going for him would be that all our potential strikers are young.

pascell

A big explosive forward who has decent technical skills?

Sign him up.

But still gutted we didn't even interested in Haller. Similar player imo, with the latter being more magical.

Might still be too early, this is similar case with Kasper Dolberg.
Haller will be one of those that we wish we were interested in and every reminds us, when he scores against us at the weekend or starts bagging them in for fun.

meamth

Haller will be one of those that we wish we were interested in and every reminds us, when he scores against us at the weekend or starts bagging them in for fun.
Or the other way around, but he looked good so far, strong, technically sound, holding the ball very well.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Fair play to Ingrid. Come a long way since she first appeared on television and miserable old sods were filing complaints and wanted her gone because of her 'hideous accent and pitch/voice'.
What? Never heard about that.

Andersonson

Very talented player. Could be a real star some day. Not ready for a top club of course, he lacks alot to his game. But 3 goals in the CL is very very impressive.

Looking good for young Norwegians at the moment, but dont get the hype about Ajer at all though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
People will probably slate me but feck it.

Really reminds me of Lukaku at Everton. Absolute unit for his age which makes him look ridiculous and he works well in a pacy counter attacking trio (where Lukaku excelled with Deleufeu and Mirallas). His finishing looks the exact same too, sweeping shots into the bottom corner of the net and always being in the right place to poach tap-ins.

Best advice would be to stick on that track and don’t try and bulk up.

Haaland in a system with James and Martial/Rashford would be frightening.

Sancho/Haaland/James would be unfair.

Side note: please don’t reply to my post slating Lukaku or where he’s at from United onwards. At Everton this is the type of player he was which is why he caught the eye of everyone/why he works well for Belgium with people like Hazard and Mertens alongside him.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
People will probably slate me but feck it.

Really reminds me of Lukaku at Everton. Absolute unit for his age which makes him look ridiculous and he works well in a pacy counter attacking trio (where Lukaku excelled with Deleufeu and Mirallas). His finishing looks the exact same too, sweeping shots into the bottom corner of the net and always being in the right place to poach tap-ins.

Best advice would be to stick on that track and don’t try and bulk up.

Haaland in a system with James and Martial/Rashford would be frightening.

Sancho/Haaland/James would be unfair.

Side note: please don’t reply to my post slating Lukaku or where he’s at from United onwards. At Everton this is the type of player he was which is why he caught the eye of everyone/why he works well for Belgium with people like Hazard and Mertens alongside him.
Solskjaer compared him to Lukaku too.