Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Has the truth come out on why we missed out on him?

what realistic chance do we have for signing him when he moves next? I suspect he’s destined for Madrid.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'd personally wouldn't mind us avoiding Sancho and going for him.

Greenwood & Haaland for RS.

Rashford & Martial for LS.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Has the truth come out on why we missed out on him?

what realistic chance do we have for signing him when he moves next? I suspect he’s destined for Madrid.

If BVB can retain Sancho, They might challenge for CL next season?
Big if Ole's still in charge. Without Ole I can't see why he'd choose us over the likes of Real, Bayern or Pep.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks like a monster of a goalscorer. He could be the next big forward of his generation. Sadly he is from Norway and they usually suck big time as a national team. For the past 20 years I do not remember them qualifying for a single WC or EUros. Ødegaard is also from Norway, but these two are the only decent talent they have.

I wish RM can buy him, but I hate the fact that Raiola is his agent.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a player. He really is a real life football manager regen.

I can’t remember a player of his size ever being so fast before, and then you add in absolutely lethal finishing. The guy is going to smash 30 goals this season easily.

Lemansky

Looks like a monster of a goalscorer. He could be the next big forward of his generation. Sadly he is from Norway and they usually suck big time as a national team. For the past 20 years I do not remember them qualifying for a single WC or EUros. Ødegaard is also from Norway, but these two are the only decent talent they have.

I wish RM can buy him.
feck off man

Like a GODs gift he is from Norway.
This generation of players we have upcoming will make this our best team ever.

Edit: Your statement was so far of that I am going to elaborate.

The core we now have in the team is Ajer, Berge, Sorloth, Ødegaard and Haaland as the main players. That’s a lot of talent.

A player like King is also a PL regular. The youth teams under these guys is also very good. Our main weakness is the defence imo. But the squad is actually extremely good for such a small country. The best we had since our glory days.

Last edited:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Think Bayern & Real will be sniffing around when they want to replace Benzema and Lewandowski.

Can't really see who else will realistically buy him. Man Utd need a right winger more than a striker, Arsenal can't afford him, Chelsea have Werner, Spurs have Kane and can't afford him.

Possibly Liverpool if they sell Firmino and splash the cash. Or City want to upgrade on Jesus.

Most likely it'll be Real or Bayern.

Wayne's World

Jørgen Juve - 33 goals

Yeah. He gonna smash it.
Christ, he'll finish his career with 100+ goals for Norway, barring injury.

Think he will go down as their greatest player by the time his career is over. Once in a lifetime centre-forward, absolutely love him and his arrogance he portrays.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea

Think he will go down as their greatest player by the time his career is over. Once in a lifetime centre-forward, absolutely love him and his arrogance he portrays.
What is his current total for norway ?

Lemansky

Imagine being Norwegian (I am) watching shit teams over plenty of years and suddenly we have loads of talent. It’s hugely exciting. Sorloth also had a superb season and will probably move to Bundes to be managed by Nagelsman.

Wayne's World

Imagine being Norwegian (I am) watching shit teams over plenty of years and suddenly we have loads of talent. It’s hugely exciting. Sorloth also had a superb season and will probably move to Bundes to be managed by Nagelsman.
Good to see, always had a soft spot for Norwegian football when I visited Oslo (was checking out Valerenga stadium at the time too) and Helsinki a few years ago. Can see Norway making a few World Cup's and Euros in the next 10-15 years, also Odegaard is another fantastic talent who's living up to his promise now and could turn into a world-beater yet.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Hm...with quick one-twos yes but no chance that Rashford would be aware of player in this situation
Im just saying that while Erling is fast and strong and it's very impressive, we don't lack those attributes in our team. We have enough speed, creativity and finishing skills now. We just need some quality depth on right side.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Big if Ole's still in charge. Without Ole I can't see why he'd choose us over the likes of Real, Bayern or Pep.
Sure. But even if Olly is still around then, why would he come to us, when he didn't last time? Why didn't he join us last time, given we obviously wanted him, Ole was the boss and would certainly have given him plenty of games?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I think we’ve probably missed our chance to sign him if Barca Bayern Real or even Liverpool go in for him. Ole is the last card we have left to play because he’s got his choice now where he goes. I’d imagine Dortmund are working hard behind the scenes to get his clause massively increased or taken out of his next deal. What a player! He’s like a cheat code.

Last edited:

lysglimt

Scout

Sørloth, Ajer and Berge to mention some - disagree with you

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
To be fair, Rashford and Martial are both capable of that, we have those skills in our squad.
We have idiots in the International thread saying they'd gladly swap him for all Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Ighalo and then pay on top of that. True story.

GlasgowCeltic

I think he's a fair way above Rashford, Martial I'm not sure though

Think his next move is Bayern and then Madrid

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
We have idiots in the International thread saying they'd gladly swap him for all Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Ighalo and then pay on top of that. True story.
Literally nobody is saying that.

KetilOwren88

Looks like a monster of a goalscorer. He could be the next big forward of his generation. Sadly he is from Norway and they usually suck big time as a national team. For the past 20 years I do not remember them qualifying for a single WC or EUros. Ødegaard is also from Norway, but these two are the only decent talent they have. We have been poor for many years though, despite beeing close to a few Euros and WCs

That’s not true. We have Ajer (linked to Liverpool), Berge already in PL, Josh King the same but older of course. Alexander Sørloth is another hot striker linked with Lepzig as Werner replacement. Rune Jarstein is one of the best keepers in Bundesliga, and Ørjan Nyland got some games for Villa this season. Jens Petter Hauge in U21 squad was recently linked with United and there are also big hopes for Håkon Evjen. Of course we dont have the quality of the best nations, but I think we will surprise many people in years to come

Last edited: