Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can see him going city next summer. They badly need a cf long term and they’ll be priced out of Kane.
The only thing is if Guardiola is there long term he usually doesn't like strikers who are just alive in the penalty box. While I guess Aguero is similar i'm not sure he'd actually pick him unless he was there.

The sheer number of goals he scores and the lack of any real competition means he plays most matches.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The only thing is if Guardiola is there long term he usually doesn't like strikers who are just alive in the penalty box. While I guess Aguero is similar i'm not sure he'd actually pick him unless he was there.

The sheer number of goals he scores and the lack of any real competition means he plays most matches.
Well, Pep asked Aguero to improve his all round game and he responded, so I don't think Haaland being just a goalscorer is an issue. In any PL side he'd be asked to do more. It's the nature of our PL that demands more

Pep's Suit

Yeah, City will deffo go for him but I'm not convinced how well Txiki can work with Raiola plus they wouldn't pay him as much as they pay De Bruyne/Aguero/Sterling.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
We really should have snapped him up last year.

If i am not mistaken, his 75 million release clause is now active, so potentially he could change clubs in the January window. Will be incredibly hard though, doubt he would want to move so soon and there would be loads of clubs who would want him for that price

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
We really should have snapped him up last year.

If i am not mistaken, his 75 million release clause is now active, so potentially he could change clubs in the January window. Will be incredibly hard though, doubt he would want to move so soon and there would be loads of clubs who would want him for that price
I understood it will only become active in 2022.

Ludens the Red

Yeah I’m kinda thinking post Pep. Cant see him doing another year after this if city don’t win the league or CL.

SATA

I'd swap him for Firmino too. I'm being really serious.
Firmino was part of your team that won the PL and CL in only the last couple of years so I wouldn’t go that far. Martial has won us nothing, yet. But yeah i see your point

GazTheLegend

The release clause is kind of looking like a bitch now. Imagine if that was one of our players (Bruno or Rashford or whoever) and we had to spend the entirety of the season with Raiola fluttering his fat lids at clubs across Europe looking for his next cut - along with all the continual negative media exposure that would entail.

Glad we didn't bow to that awful demand.

RkkMan

The release clause is kind of looking like a bitch now. Imagine if that was one of our players (Bruno or Rashford or whoever) and we had to spend the entirety of the season with Raiola fluttering his fat lids at clubs across Europe looking for his next cut - along with all the continual negative media exposure that would entail.

Glad we didn't bow to that awful demand.
People still find a way of bashing Utd about it for no reason suggesting things like we:
We should have offered Haaland and his agency more money- This would be repeating the same mistakes we`ve made in the past of giving too much financial benefit to people who have not warranted it. Haaland was still a rookie at the time and his agency especially Raiola getting fat paychecks would confirm what everyone says about us that we are only a destination because of money
We should have put the release clause and hope he either agrees to extend and remove it or if worst comes to worst we sell for a "profit"- Selling a player like Haaland for a measly 75m feels like a loss going from 20m to just 75m for a player of Haaland`s quality is detrimental not commendable a club our size should command 100m at least we`d be giving too much power to the player and his agent to dictate his future when its us who should be doing so and I laugh at people who think he`d extend with Raiola as his agent he`ll ALWAYS go where the money is and no doubt Madrid/Barca/Juve would circle round for him
Woodward deserves bashing but refusing to cave into the demands of Haaland`s camp is not something to bash him for

Chief123

So Dortmund won’t even be receiving 75m euro as part of that fee is going to Raiola. My heart bleeds for Dortmund :lol:

It makes it even more lucrative for Dortmund to sell him this summer in that case as they would be able to get a significantly bigger fee.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Haaland isn't a penalty box player. He certainly shoots there but he's very involved in the play before the team gets there.

Icemav

Can Dortmund and their young galatico players and entire business model just feck off please.

Haaaland isn't one of our players so I have almost zero interest in him. Especially his career and agent strategy and release clauses and agent fees and..... blah blah blah.

I back our boys.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
And Aguero’s contract ends in the summer. It’s got city written all over this transfer sadly.
So Dortmund won’t even be receiving 75m euro as part of that fee is going to Raiola. My heart bleeds for Dortmund :lol:

It makes it even more lucrative for Dortmund to sell him this summer in that case as they would be able to get a significantly bigger fee.
So basically he is on sale for anything north of €85m next summer

Now we’ve signed the two young wingers, I’d go for Haaland next summer.

city and Liverpool make sense from a footballing POV, but if he wants glamour and global fame as well, he has to come to us or Spain. Sancho knows this too.

Myrecks

Hopefully he goes to real and we don’t have to suffer playing against him.

Chief123

So basically he is on sale for anything north of €85m next summer

Now we’ve signed the two young wingers, I’d go for Haaland next summer.

city and Liverpool make sense from a footballing POV, but if he wants glamour and global fame as well, he has to come to us or Spain. Sancho knows this too.
Yeah defo. I’m over Sancho now. He was shit anyway.

Haaland is my new love. We should break the bank to get him. Put all the Glazers dividends back in and go get this kid!

Varun

Staff
Looks like we didn't sign Sancho so we could do a package deal for both ala Fellaini and Baines

tenpoless

Looks like we didn't sign Sancho so we could do a package deal for both ala Fellaini and Baines
That is one very good memory i never want to erase.
Yeah defo. I’m over Sancho now. He was shit anyway.

Haaland is my new love. We should break the bank to get him. Put all the Glazers dividends back in and go get this kid!
Bullet dodged?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He's already too big for Dortmund. Maximize those gains son. You ain't getting that in Germany.

RedDevil@84

It never seizes to amaze me how many top players are represented by Raiola.
Because he is a top agent, who looks for the best opportunities for the players, while maximizing the salaries and his cut. He makes sure that clubs don't waive history and disney-land stuff in front of kids 18-22 yr old kids and sign them on cheap.

RedCurry

It never seizes to amaze me how many top players are represented by Raiola.
If I were a footballer Raiola would be my agent too. Why would a player not want an agent who makes him earn bucket loads of cash?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Because he is a top agent, who looks for the best opportunities for the players, while maximizing the salaries and his cut. He makes sure that clubs don't waive history and disney-land stuff in front of kids 18-22 yr old kids and sign them on cheap.
If I were a footballer Raiola would be my agent too. Why would a player not want an agent who makes him earn bucket loads of cash?
Lads, lads. I was just making a general statement more along the lines of it being interesting that there are thousands of players and 1 agent who always seems to be popping up everywhere. I didnt expect United fans to immediately jump to the guy's defense as if I questioned his work. Fkin hell :lol:

RedCurry

Lads, lads. I was just making a general statement more along the lines of it being interesting that there are thousands of players and 1 agent who always seems to be popping up everywhere. I didnt expect United fans to immediately jump to the guy's defense as if I questioned his work. Fkin hell :lol:
Honestly, feck Raiola :D

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Firmino was part of your team that won the PL and CL in only the last couple of years so I wouldn’t go that far. Martial has won us nothing, yet. But yeah i see your point
On one hand you mention Firminho as part of a team that's won things and on the other you mention Martial winning us nothing as if he could do it by himself. A bit unfair no ?

RkkMan

His clause is valid in 2021 as per this interview.
We might well need to have Ole around then(plus CL football) as he`s the one guy that could be a difference maker in selling our project to Haaland considering their history. We wait and see but a lot of teams will be after him(City, Liverpool, Juve, Madrid)

The One and Only

We might well need to have Ole around then(plus CL football) as he`s the one guy that could be a difference maker in selling our project to Haaland considering their history. We wait and see but a lot of teams will be after him(City, Liverpool, Juve, Madrid)
Ole's history with Haaland didn't work when the choice was between United and Dortmund. Why would it work now when every big club will be after him? He will be the most sought after player in the world