Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
His runs are unreal. He gets in behind, evading the offside trap so often and his finishing is clinical.

MS4

Puh dodged a bullet there.
he is raiola, so still the right choice

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
The other Dortmund attackers just have to play the ball in behind and he will score every fecking game.

John Blund

Ole sent him to work with Sancho for half a season before we swoop them both in the summer! :)

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He's got such a low release clause anyway - really means cr*p all.

Such horrible defending aswell.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Again — can someone explain to me why Augsburg are playing so high up the field?! Do they think they’re Man City?

el3mel

This is so fecking annoying. Only thing that makes a bit less angry about missing on him is him having Raiola as an agent.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
His finishing is SO good. He just doesnt miss a lot of scoring opportunities. hattrick in 22 minutes in the Bundesliga debut.

If this is his level and MUFC don't bend over backwards to buy him when he's ready to move again I'll probably throw up from "missing out" anxiety.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
One of Ole biggest failure at United. How he wasn’t able to lure him is a big warning sign for any United supporters. It is obvious this kid is talented and Ole’s connection and also managing one of the biggest club in the world!!.......This is a sackable offense. I will not forgive Ole for this.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What's his release clause?
In the 50 million region. So we can trigger it, it really depends when the player would want to leave.. He obviously joind Dortmund to be there longer than 6 months.

Eriku

One of Ole biggest failure at United. How he wasn’t able to lure him is a big warning sign for any United supporters. It is obvious this kid is talented and Ole’s connection and managing the biggest club in the world.......This is a sackable offense.
ffs...

Dobba

One of Ole biggest failure at United. How he wasn’t able to lure him is a big warning sign for any United supporters. It is obvious this kid is talented and Ole’s connection and managing the biggest club in the world.......This is a sackable offense.
100%. We should have bent over backwards to stick a ridiculously low release clause into his contract. What this club needs more of is players who don't want to be here and more rumours that they'll be on the move every few weeks.

NJM78

Its only the bundesliga...even Lingard would get a goal every game over there :nervous:

izec

In the 50 million region. So we can trigger it, it really depends when the player would want to leave.. He obviously joind Dortmund to be there longer than 6 months.
only kicks in in 2022 though. So he will be there for 2 and a half years, unless someone buys him for a ridiculous amount next year

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
One of Ole biggest failure at United. How he wasn’t able to lure him is a big warning sign for any United supporters. It is obvious this kid is talented and Ole’s connection and also managing one of the biggest club in the world!!.......This is a sackable offense. I will not forgive Ole for this.
You don't understand what happened with the transfer then I guess. Haaland wanted a release clause in his contract. We were not willing to give that to him. And quite frankly good for us that we didn't. We're not a sellers club, players don't dictate release clauses to play here.

seegoblu

Regarding the release clause, I believe it was reported that it only be first used in summer 2022.

This kid scores goals for fun. Massive talent.

FlapR

Is this sarcasm?

edgar allan

He turned us down, move on.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
You don't understand what happened with the transfer then I guess. Haaland wanted a release clause in his contract. We were not willing to give that to him. And quite frankly good for us that we didn't. We're not a sellers club, players don't dictate release clauses to play here.

Can’t we always renew and update the information in the contract? His attitude would have changed if he was here at United and might have accepted a different contract had we propose it to him a year later. I would have definitely bent over backward for him especially at that price.
100%. We should have bent over backwards to stick a ridiculously low release clause into his contract. What this club needs more of is players who don't want to be here and more rumours that they'll be on the move every few weeks.