Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

TommiHelm

Hakimi and Haaland (and Sancho) look to have a good understanding of each others movements already. Hakimi and Ødegaard back to Real from loan in the summer. Real to buy Haaland (and sneak in on Sancho)? Wouldn't be surprised.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hakimi and Haaland (and Sancho) look to have a good understanding of each others movements already. Hakimi and Ødegaard back to Real from loan in the summer. Real to buy Haaland (and sneak in on Sancho)? Wouldn't be surprised.

We wil in all likelihood lose both Hakimi and Sancho in the Summer. This will already a difficult undertaking to compensate that (even with the next wonderkid in the pipeline). Haaland won´t go anywhere in the Summer. There is no club crazy enough to offer the amount of money that would make our managers consider that.

TommiHelm

Haaland won´t go anywhere in the Summer. There is no club crazy enough to offer the amount of money that would make our managers consider that.
Thought he had a low release clause. Does it not trigger the first 1-2 seasons or something? As a Norwegian, I really hope he stays a while anyways. Think for his own development he's exactly where he need to be.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
We wil in all likelihood lose both Hakimi and Sancho in the Summer. This will already a difficult undertaking to compensate that (even with the next wonderkid in the pipeline). Haaland won´t go anywhere in the Summer. There is no club crazy enough to offer the amount of money that would make our managers consider that.
PSG would. But that's just about it :p But i dont think they can actually do that without selling Mbappé or Neymar. On the flipside, I can't see why he'd possibly go to a lesser league at this point.

Haaland is there to stay until the release clause kicks in, and then he's gone the same transfer window. hopefully to Manchester United. For all the salary

Edit: A fun little fact I just saw is that Haaland is shooting at target 92% of the time. 2nd best in the Bundesliga top scorer race sits at 67%.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He's on 36 goals so far ( Austrian league, Champions league, Bundesliga and Pokal. )

Wouldn't be that far-fetched to say he could reach 50 since we're still in February. And that at 19 years old.

Shaw Mee Tah Mané

He's on 36 goals so far ( Austrian league, Champions league, Bundesliga and Pokal. )

Wouldn't be that far-fetched to say he could reach 50 since we're still in February. And that at 19 years old.
You forgot the 4 goals in austrian cup. He has 40 goals in 1993 minutes this season. Goal every 50 minutes!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thought he had a low release clause. Does it not trigger the first 1-2 seasons or something? As a Norwegian, I really hope he stays a while anyways. Think for his own development he's exactly where he need to be.
Can only be triggered from summer 2022 I think. So they get 2.5 seasons of him if he chooses to leave at that time.

Stacks

PSG would. But that's just about it :p But i dont think they can actually do that without selling Mbappé or Neymar. On the flipside, I can't see why he'd possibly go to a lesser league at this point.

Haaland is there to stay until the release clause kicks in, and then he's gone the same transfer window. hopefully to Manchester United. For all the salary

Edit: A fun little fact I just saw is that Haaland is shooting at target 92% of the time. 2nd best in the Bundesliga top scorer race sits at 67%.
Aren't most of his shot in 6 yard box?

Skåre Willoch

He was, once again, disappointed in himself and looking to improve. "I should've had a hat-trick."

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
His post match interviews are cack honestly. Can weplease outlaw media training.

Oi mate you scored 6 goals in the CL final, how you feeling?!

Uuh, well I just want to thank the gaffer for allowing me to help the team durrrr

Feck off.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Sancho and Haaland will both probably move on in a couple of years, which is a shame. I don’t get* why these players don’t stick around, let their clubs add more top players and compete for the top honours. Dortmund aren’t some shit club, have some patience while they buy the players to topple Munich. But we always see clubs like them, Monaco a couple of seasons ago etc, picked apart by the elite clubs that half the time they’re outplaying.

*yeah ok, money. But still.

RoyH1

Follow his dad to Man City as a Aguero replacement in a year or two?
Not a bad call, but I suppose that it will depend a lot on whether their CL ban is upheld by CAS. Cannot see him leaving Dortmund for any club not guaranteeing CL football.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not a bad call, but I suppose that it will depend a lot on whether their CL ban is upheld by CAS. Cannot see him leaving Dortmund for any club not guaranteeing CL football.
Moreover how Man City adhere to FFP from here on in.

sp_107

Guys, It's hard to see your wannabe wife actually marries someone else and have a happy life and you still roam around pubs hoping you can pull someone.

Better we move on and find an alternative striker along with a right winger who can get us out of mess now.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
His post match interviews are cack honestly. Can weplease outlaw media training.

Uuh, well I just want to thank the gaffer for allowing me to help the team durrrr

Feck off.

I'm all for that, media training has made player interviews such a waste of time to the point where I don't get why they bother doing it anymore.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Feck off.
What are you expecting a Randy Savage/Hulk Hogan style interview?

riis

Supports
Liverpool
Aren't most of his shot in 6 yard box?
From whoscored (so only CL and German bundesliga games) ;

Inside 6 yard box --> 7 (19%)
Outside 6 yard, inside 18 yard box --> 28 (76%)
Outside 18 yard box --> 2 (5%)

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Sancho and Haaland will both probably move on in a couple of years, which is a shame. I don’t get* why these players don’t stick around, let their clubs add more top players and compete for the top honours. Dortmund aren’t some shit club, have some patience while they buy the players to topple Munich. But we always see clubs like them, Monaco a couple of seasons ago etc, picked apart by the elite clubs that half the time they’re outplaying.

*yeah ok, money. But still.
Everyone has been saying for the past two seasons that Dortmund have lacked a proper striker. Alcacer ticked the boxes as a finisher but really lacked all round play to be the head of that attack, Haaland seems to finally be the answer.

You really think with Sancho, Haaland, Brandt and Hakimi, flanked by experienced great players like Hummels, Reus and Witsel, they can really take the title from Bayern/Leipzeg next year (would be this year too had Favre gotten his formation right earlier). Hakimi will probably go back to Madrid after this season unless he has an incredible change of heart, would be sad to see Sancho leave as well as it will really derail any hopes they would have.

If they can get another solid CB alongside Hummels and Akanji/Zagadou (both have been inconsistent), then it would be favourites maybe.