Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

Kamprad

I'm not sure about this but I've heard that he is actually quite poor in the air. Little muscle injuries on a big man that's not the best in the air could have its consequences.
Remember Zlatan was shite in the air early in his career. Now he’s a beast. That’s a skill Haaland can develop. And probably will.

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

Remember Zlatan was shite in the air early in his career. Now he’s a beast. That’s a skill Haaland can develop. And probably will.
Yeah, and Haaland was quite gangly as a teenager-he wasn’t always such a unit, I think the aerial prowess will take time but will come

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Would be a perfect signing . I cant see it happening though
I personally can see it happening.

I dont mean to be rude but -
Having Raiola as your agent can kind of show a slight personality of a player in my opinion. It's like having the choice of what type of friends you keep but instead what agent you keep.

Raiola's ex players - Balotelli, Lingard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Verratti, Pogba - all love a bit of centre attention and can be a bit egotistical at times.

Haaland I can imagine coming to United because he already said no to us the first time and that was a big deal for alot of people in the world enough for there to be big hype if he joined here the next time. He also happens to be joining the county he was born in, playing for a highly rated world famous club as a second coming of the legendary Norwegian Striker at the super famous club which had been managed by the Norwegian striker as well. He will enjoy the eyes on him I think.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really do hate his face though

Caesar2290

You can add Rooney to that list as well. Prior to the 2009-2010 season he scored something like 4 headers for us. After that he scored like 10 in that season alone(my favorite is the one against Milan from a Fletcher cross). A testament to how adaptable he was. Haaland has the same adaptability so I see him as a complete forward in the future.

DDROGBA

He has very well developed traps. He's bigger than the shot in a t-shirt suggests.
He’s an absolute monster, one of the most physically impressive players since peak Ronaldo...could have probably gone pro in just about anything he stuck to.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Having Raiola as your agent can kind of show a slight personality of a player in my opinion. It's like having the choice of what type of friends you keep but instead what agent you keep.

Raiola's ex players - Balotelli, Lingard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Verratti, Pogba - all love a bit of centre attention and can be a bit egotistical at times.
Nedved, Insigne, Matuidi?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Really hope we can sign him, Mbappe is also amazing but I think we could do with Haaland better if we can only go for one of them although ideally we should target both.

RRCE

He’s an amazing talent. The goal he just scored reminds me of Ruud, but a bigger, faster, more powerful version. I really regret not getting him ahead of Dortmund, as I fear the ship has sailed as far as we’re concerned.

RashyForPM

Phenomenal. Arguably world class already. Whoever gets him has a world class striker for the next 12 years. Hope it’s us.

RashyForPM

They'll have a world class striker for 2 or 3 years, not 12.
Which 2 or 3 years will that be? He’s only 20 :lol: He’ll be world class for 12 or so years and possibly even win the Ballon D’or once or twice if he keeps his head down.

Nero

Which 2 or 3 years will that be? He’s only 20 :lol: He’ll be world class for 12 or so years and possibly even win the Ballon D’or once or twice if he keeps his head down.
The 2 or 3 years before he leaves for his next club. Riaola MO. He's his new Zlatan.