Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

And yet he didn't score against City when Dortmund was eliminated or had a very rough 2nd game against PSG the year before where Kimpembe took the best of him. Ibrahimovic had an entier career made of goals against OK teams in the CL but couldn't deliver when he faced really tough defenders. I'm not saying Haaland will be the same and he's a phenomenal talent for sure but I don't know yet if he's as effective with less space or against top physical defenders like Van Dijk
He has scored 2 in 2 games vs PSG, and 2 in 200 minutess vs Van Dijk (1 vs Liverpool, 1 vs Netherlands). And 68 in 67 for Dortmund!

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
Shame your post contained no traces of truth, then.

A player needing time to settle does not mean they're is mentally feeble.
A player needing time is not the issue, issue is with the confidence, a player trying and failing is one thing, a player afraid to try and fail is another.
Sancho needs time, and he clearly has the talent, but he has been quite down on confidence and effort.

11 forwards

Supports
Rosenborg
A player needing time is not the issue, issue is with the confidence, a player trying and failing is one thing, a player afraid to try and fail is another.
Sancho needs time, and he clearly has the talent, but he has been quite down on confidence and effort.
There's an injury and a lack of pre-season with the team involved in this, and his fitness wasn't top notch by the start of the season. All due to mentally feebleness obviously. Quite a new and interesting angle you've got there, Mr. Sinister.

goptun

Are our prospects of signing Haaland down the shitter with the signing of Ronaldo? Is there any world in which Sancho, Bruno, Ronaldo, Greenwood, Rashford, and Haaland (not to mention the likes of Diallo) can play for the same team and it be copasetic? Cavani gone next summer, Pogba and Martial potentially too. Ronaldo will only have a year left on his contract. It's great to have all the forwards, but our midfield still needs restructuring.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Marin Pongracic did a twitch stream and said Haaland could be out for the year.

Jerzol78

Marin Pongracic did a twitch stream and said Haaland could be out for the year.
And I read first for a year. Anyway wasn't it clear from the beginning that he will be back in january the earliest?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
His dad says Christmas, I think he’d know better.
Christmas / 2021 year I think it's the same thing.

What injury does he have anyway?

Wonder if it may effect his performances- you never really know.

redrobed

Are our prospects of signing Haaland down the shitter with the signing of Ronaldo? Is there any world in which Sancho, Bruno, Ronaldo, Greenwood, Rashford, and Haaland (not to mention the likes of Diallo) can play for the same team and it be copasetic? Cavani gone next summer, Pogba and Martial potentially too. Ronaldo will only have a year left on his contract. It's great to have all the forwards, but our midfield still needs restructuring.
They couldn’t even stretch to Donnaruma despite him being available for nothing - we had to settle for Heaton - so the chances of the Glazers forking out our money for Halaand is remote to say the least. They’ll be siphoning it off to their own accounts in the form of dividends

goptun

They couldn’t even stretch to Donnaruma despite him being available for nothing - we had to settle for Heaton - so the chances of the Glazers forking out our money for Halaand is remote to say the least. They’ll be siphoning it off to their own accounts in the form of dividends
Those awful Glazers have the club's hairy plums in the palm of their hands and are milking said hairy plums for all they are worth. Will we never be free of their greasy snare?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It must be terrible having to live under the kind of mean owners who only provide you with Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo in a single window..

ti vu

Cheeky bid in January? He should be tempted to continue his exploit in CL, and learn from Mr. Champions League... :wenger:

Lrf

Cheeky bid in January? He should be tempted to continue his exploit in CL, and learn from Mr. Champions League... :wenger:
No chance that he is coming here now that Ole is gone. Was slim enough before he left.

City, Chelsea or Real this summer.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
He was not available for nothing, no Raiola player ever is (and his salary was enormous). Also they literally gave us 3 mega stars this summer....

romufc

Dadyyy.. I want, I want, I want

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I 100% need to see that arrogance at the Bernabeu. As a local if possible.

PS. the camera moving towards the fan made the scene look like a The Office kind of gag.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Averaging a goal every 56 minutes this season.