Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Taking bets on over/under 5 mins before Carra hints about him coming to Liverpool.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Rangnick has signed him before. How convenient he agrees to do this the moment Rangnick arrives.
I hope this isn’t convenient. :D also aren’t Dortmund out the champions league and his clause activates January right?

Dominos

I assume they mean they've got some pre recorded interview with him?

Surely they've not managed to convince him to fly to a different country mid-season during a pandemic to do 4 hour show covering Everton-Arsenal..

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I assume they mean they've got some pre recorded interview with him?

Surely they've not managed to convince him to fly to a different country mid-season during a pandemic to do 4 hour show covering Everton-Arsenal..
Must be. Will be well weird if they’ve got him for the most random game ever :lol:

Also, why? I understand when they got Klopp and Pep, or Poch and Mourinho whilst they were unemployed — but why Haaland? :lol: So random

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Must be. Will be well weird if they’ve got him for the most random game ever :lol:

Also, why? I understand when they got Klopp and Pep, or Poch and Mourinho whilst they were unemployed — but why Haaland? :lol: So random
If he starts off the interview by saying he's a big Oasis fan I'm smashing my TV.

If he says he likes James then it could go either way

Matriac

I hope this isn’t convenient. :D also aren’t Dortmund out the champions league and his clause activates January right?
It activates in the summer, but yes they are out of Champions League, and ideally he'd prob want to join someone who's still in it to better his chances of adding to his career CL goals. But overall he'll probably still get the better deal in the summer once the release clause is active.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Why the feck is he on MNF? Looking forward to it. Want him jizzing over Rangnick.

Bwuk

If that was the case we should be activating it. Haaland would be miles ahead of Rashford in the system we played yesterday.

Satsuma United

He is the best 9 in the world by far.

He is so hungry, so desperate to score, he has a huge personality sadly unlike many of our players.

Haaland would transform Manchester United and Sancho would show off his true potential.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg

Dortmund is pressuring Haaland into taking a deciscion. He says he just wants to concentrate on football and did not want to decide his future now when there is a lot of tough matches, but that he will have to make things happen now. Definately leaving in my humble opinion. Beware, southwest coast Norwegian dialect type and Fjørtoft too.

--

Edit: an english article about his statement:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...orussia-Dortmund-transfer-news-Premier-League

Last edited:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What happened to the past two months of this thread? Or is there another?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was Ole a farmer? why is he needing advice from farmers?

Skåre Willoch

What does he mean by that? Did he walk out of a game?
He was criticized by parts of norwegian media for not giving interviews before the NT games.

"Why won't you talk to us? :("
"I talk with my feet. :cool:"

And he really did. 3 goals and 1 assist in 125 minutes.
Up to 15 goals and 2 assists in 17 games (1345 minutes) for the NT.
Our record is 33 goals, set in the 1930's, so he's on pace to beat that at least! :lol:

Other guys in the top 20 you might know:

4. Carew - 24 in 91
5. Solskjær - 23 in 67
6. T.A. Flo - 23 in 76
8. Iversen - 21 in 79
9. King - 20 in 59
10. Fjørtoft - 20 in 71
17. Gamst Pedersen - 17 in 83
19. Riise - 16 in 110

Sound advice by Mbappe to be fair.
:lol:

Last edited:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Was Ole a farmer? why is he needing advice from farmers?
He comes from a rural area and there are also pictures of him driving a tractor, he even said he dreams about owning a little farm after his football career. So just his usual social life, nothing related to football business as such.

432JuanMata

Scored a hatrick and they still lost :lol:
Dortmund we’re woeful when he was injured. Considering City are most likely going to win the PL and get to the CL again yet they don’t have a proper striker. If Haaland goes there then the season next year is a right off

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Dortmund we’re woeful when he was injured. Considering City are most likely going to win the PL and get to the CL again yet they don’t have a proper striker. If Haaland goes there then the season next year is a right off
Maybe there's a reason the two best teams in the league play without a real striker. Actually even the third best as well.

I wouldn't be too sure Haaland will signficanfly improve City. Dortmund was awful at times with him on the pitch as well. I believe they miss Sancho much more than Haaland.

432JuanMata

Maybe there's a reason the two best teams in the league play without a real striker. Actually even the third best as well.

I wouldn't be too sure Haaland will signficanfly improve City. Dortmund was awful at times with him on the pitch as well. I believe they miss Sancho much more than Haaland.
City and Liverpool might play that way but when you have a ST so Elite it will make them so much better regardless

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

They've scored 5 goals more and conceded 4 more this season with two games to go than they did last season. Not sure how you think Sancho would've magically fixed their horror defence.

Scoring 3 at home and still losing has little to do with playing with a real striker.