Nordic Goal Yeti | Haaland at City

TsuWave

bundesliga tax. also injury prone. will get found out.

hopefully

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Maybe this is a bit premature? Better wait for the official announcement.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is that an official picture with the home kit on?

Thats officially done and dusted now isn't jt? What's there to wait for next week?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He'll end up getting 30 goals with the amount of chances they create. I guess Kane is staying put?

Firmino’s teeth

Supports
Liverpool
They haven’t even won the league yet and already sealed the best possible deal for them.

I can’t see another team winning the league for the next 3-5 years.

DaGOAT

Brilliant signing for City.

Haaland is better than any player on United’s team.

KdB and Haaland will wreck havoc on United and the rest of the PL for years to come.

Irwin99

I rate Grealish as a very good player but 100 million for him and 70 million for this guy shows why buying British isn't always the best option.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I rate Grealish as a very good player but 100 million for him and 70 million for this guy shows why buying British isn't always the best option.
To be fair it's not a market price for him and he wasn't available for that sum last summer.

Raw

It's the final piece of the jigsaw City really needed. The league has no chance next season.

At least it stops Liverpool winning I guess.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Haaland has a buy out clause from the moment he joined Dortmund. So not really true.

Dembele for example leaving Dortmund shows a more accurate price.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I'm so excited! This guy has 85 goals in 88 games for Dortmund and we have Kevin De Bruyne.

LordSpud

We are going to need to go down the Liverpool route - avoid marquee signings and instead buy players that will suit us and actually train them to get the best out of them.

We are stuck in a bit of a rut now where we cant offer CL football, chances are it could be Europa Conference and so those clubs at the top will be fighting over the Haalands of the world for the next few years.

Just need to hope Ten Hag can get in and get the players playing to potential.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I'm so excited! This guy has 85 goals in 88 games for Dortmund and we have Kevin De Bruyne.
Your goals will just end up being concentrated more on him, rather than scattered amongst the team.

I don't think he will make a huge difference. They scored 6 goals in the CL semi final and lost. Scoring is not the problem.

Mike Smalling

Will be really interesting to see him in the Premier League. At least he won't have half of the field to work with like he does in the Bundesliga.

Irwin99

To be fair it's not a market price for him and he wasn't available for that sum last summer.
Haaland has a buy out clause from the moment he joined Dortmund. So not really true.

Dembele for example leaving Dortmund shows a more accurate price.
Yeah fair enough but that buy out clause for a player with almost a goal a game average seems kinda low relative to his talent.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
This is far worse news for Liverpool as it is for us. We aren't getting close to a league title for 3-4 years anyway.

We need to get our own house in order and do a lot of other things right before we can even think about taking them on. By the time that arrives Haaland may even be moving on anyway.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Eh, it's not like we're anywhere close to challenging for any trophies and this move just further prevents Liverpool from winning everything.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Footballs worst kept secret. At least it’ll give Mourinho some ammunition in his next press conference, not that he needs it mind.