Nordic Goal Yeti | Haaland at City

CatpissMartini

Except that the PL is 5x times harder than the bulk of the Bayernsliga. And he is injury prone, actually.
Harder for 18 teams, the other 2 dominate and create x amount of chances per game

He will be on cloud 9, 30+ prem goals next season

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Except that the PL is 5x times harder than the bulk of the Bayernsliga. And he is injury prone, actually.
Yeah, he has a lot of injuries especially in this season but It's hard to tell that when he comes to EPL he will be durable player or injury prone( considering that EPL plays harder than Bundesliga too).

PoTMS

At least Liverpool aren't winning the league next season either.

Smithy89

Can we all quote you on this in 12 months. He’s different than Aguero, but he’s a much bigger goalthreat than Aguero ever was already.
Christ, is this what modern football fans are saying. He's a great talent but lets not overreact which was my original point which again has just been proved.

This is the way football is going to be now. City, PSG, Newcastle and whoever is next. Hes an incredible player who will score bucketloads, and Pep can claim he's god when he wins everything with the most expensive team ever assembled.

I did wonder if he and Pep will get along. With Raiola I didn't see it, but maybe they will now he's out of the picture.

Those leaks about his wage :lol:

As if we’re all gullible morons who didn’t understand a long time ago and confirmed by footy leaks, that City pay one salary on the books, and another off them.

Haaland will be on 600k /week+.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Gonna take this thread, bring to my kitchen and pour all the salt on my potatoes. Tasty.

tomaldinho1

As if we’re all gullible morons who didn’t understand a long time ago and confirmed by footy leaks, that City pay one salary on the books, and another off them.

Exactly. Will go in on huge money, same as all their players.

Great business for Dortmund, as usual; they bought a Scandinavian promise for peanuts a couple of years ago, and now they are selling him in the biggest transfer of all time; after this transfer, Dortmund will become one of the richest non-state-backed traditional clubs.
Dortmund will only get 60-70 mill, the £213m the Telegraph are tweeting about is the total of transfer fee, agent fees, wages for 5 year etc.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We will take comfort in selling more tickets for our under 18s than you can fill the Etihad
Good for you guys. I hope all those fans help you close the 20 point gap thats there too. maybe they'll give out "we have more fans so we deserve something" trophies in the future.

Marwood

Great business for Dortmund, as usual; they bought a Scandinavian promise for peanuts a couple of years ago, and now they are selling him in the biggest transfer of all time; after this transfer, Dortmund will become one of the richest non-state-backed traditional clubs.
Surely the low buy out clause was inserted to stop Dortmund getting most of the money?

And instead make sure Haaland, his agent and family get most of it.

And the rest. Plenty of rumours saying he'll be taking home 100m a year across all his family's new Abu Dhabi consultancy roles.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Is someone going to break down this £213m then? The release clause is what, £70m?
Usually they include total wages, bonuses and signing fees to make it sound horrific. In actual reality they’ll generate more than they spend from sponsors and shirt sales and will end up likely profiting from this deal if/when he wins them trophies.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Money can’t buy you class.
For sure, the way you guys, fans of the club with the most expensive squad in history are acting like children over Haaland and spouting conspiracy theories sure shows that.

OverratedOpinion

He's on the same money as Jack Grealish. How is Jack Grealish on that sort of money?
Because a bunch of fans wanted to be cool and unique and created this weird view that he was the best player in the league. Same reason he was pined over by England fans every time he came on in the Euros and did nothing.

TheReligion

Abusive
For sure, the way you guys, fans of the club with the most expensive squad in history are acting like children sure shows that.
The funny thing is as much money as you spend and as many rules as you bend you’ll always be in our shadow. Little Citeh.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The funny thing is as much money as you spend and as many rules as you bend you’ll always be in our shadow. Little Citeh.
Little City have you well rattled though, you can't shut up about them. You've become everything you belittled City fans for.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Usually they include total wages, bonuses and signing fees to make it sound horrific. In actual reality they’ll generate more than they spend from sponsors and shirt sales and will end up likely profiting from this deal if/when he wins them trophies.
This bit is a bit of a myth isn't it, though?

Yagami

Good post resistant
I just feel for @Samid . The feeling of seeing a favourite of yours at a rival isn't a pleasant one!

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
This is the way football is going to be now. City, PSG, Newcastle and whoever is next. Hes an incredible player who will score bucketloads, and Pep can claim he's god when he wins everything with the most expensive team ever assembled.
70million transfer fee and 375k a week is not that expensive for a striker in today's market.

OverratedOpinion

He is very good but I always found something incredibly dislikable about him. I look forward to having a player to truly love to hate. I have found too many of their players annoyingly likeable. I hope he keeps his idiotic little ponytail.

Him and Grealish will do a great job restoring the balance.

Righteous Steps

70million transfer fee and 375k a week is not that expensive for a striker in today's market.
That’s not the full feee, his agent and Dad are getting probably the biggest signing on feees in the history of the PL, especially in comparison to what’s normally the norm for agent fees.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
[Insert Haaland picture with "Human Rigts" shirt]