Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dve

Ok it's a great finish but that is absolutely laughably wank defending. I really hope we get to see the lad in a proper league soon.
He´s simply faster and stronger than most (bar?) defenders, so I´ve seen a lot of this "wank" defending when it comes to Haaland.

Dve

I love the optimism of people thinking even if we sign Haaland, he will be here for 10-15 years. Guys, his agent is Raiola. He will stay here for 5 years, and then leave on a free to Real Madrid.
Even if so, if we get him for 60m, it´s worth it. 5 years is a long time in football.

mu4c_20le

The defending is dutch league level over there, prime Kezman would probably score 50

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He´s simply faster and stronger than most (bar?) defenders, so I´ve seen a lot of this "wank" defending when it comes to Haaland.
It's a common theme in Germany, they try to play a high line against forwards who are twice as fast as them, a genius tactic. I mean look at that guy, he even sends the other defender away and then realises he's not as fast as Haaland. Who'd have thought it!

troylocker

Again it's Ronaldo not just any random ST. Him being on a short term deal doesn't automatically mean sharing a spot with Haaland is possible in practicality but only imagination when you factor in the status they hold in football and quality they have. As long as he's fit and in form there's no chance in hell Ronaldo and Haaland play in the same team.
Do you think Lewandowski at 33 or Messi at 34 will accept being rotated by anybody as long as their form and fitness is good? If the answer is no then it's ten times more applicable with Ronaldo who's winning mentality is maniacal
I guess they have no choice when a better striker is being brought in. There is no chance Haaland doesn't automatically become #1 if he comes here, and Ronaldo doesn't have many seasons left in him. 22 year old Haaland is better at pretty much everything than 37 year old Ronaldo. Cristiano is a legend, but in this case just a perfect stop gap. If he doesn't accept passing on the baton at 37, well then... Ronaldo doesn't run United.
Point is that we don't miss out on, what probably will be, the best striker in the world the next 10 years when he becomes available because we have a 37 year old with a great past and ego in our squad.

We already have a better penalty taker in our team in Bruno.

Bruno has missed 3 out of 45 penalties in his career (6,7%) and only 1 of his last 34 penalties.
Ronaldo has missed 28 out of 167 penalties in his career (16,8%) and 5 of 34 penalties taken for Juve and1 of the last 4 for Portugal

This is Ronaldo's non-penalty stats for Juve + his comeback here:

137 matches and 11760 minutes:
76 non-penalty goals, 155 minutes per goal.
105 goals (including 29 penalty goals in 34 attempts. 27,6% of his goals), 112 minutes per goal.
22 assists, 535 minutes per assist.
120 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 93 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

Champions league since Haaland made his debut there in 2019:
15 matches and 1352 minutes:
6 non-penalty goals, 225 minutes per goal.
9 goals (including 3 penalty goals. 33,3% of his goals), 150 minutes per goal.
3 assists, 451 minutes per assist.
150 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 113 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

He is not what he was 6 years ago anymore.

Haaland at Dortmund:
67 matches and 5543 minutes:
63 non-penalty goals, 88 minutes per goal.
68 goals (including 5 penalties in 7 attempts. 7,4% of his goals), 81 minutes per goal.
19 assists, 292 minutes per assist.
66 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 64 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

Haaland in Champions league for Salzburg and Dortmund:
17 matches and 1346 minutes:
18 non-penalty goals, 75 minutes per goal.
21 goals (including 3 penalty goals. 14,3% of his goals), 64 minutes per goal.
3 assists, 449 minutes per assist.
64 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 56 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

You see, Ronaldo has never, even in his prime, delivered numbers as good Haaland is doing at Dortmund. Here is his non-penalty goal ratio through out his career:
Last 3 seasons at us:
06/07 - 244 minutes per non-penalty goal
07/08 - 115 minutes per non-penalty goal
08/09 - 207 minutes per non-penalty goal
Real Madrid:
09/10 - 101 minutes per non-penalty goal
10/11 - 105 minutes per non-penalty goal
11/12 - 107 minutes per non-penalty goal
12/13 - 96 minutes per non-penalty goal
13/14 - 98 minutes per non-penalty goal
14/15 - 97 minutes per non-penalty goal
15/16 - 100 minutes per non-penalty goal
16/17 - 106 minutes per non-penalty goal
17/18 - 99 minutes per non-penalty goal
Juve:
18/19 - 166 minutes per non-penalty goal
19/20 - 177 minutes per non-penalty goal
20/21 - 129 minutes per non-penalty goal

Worth mentioning is that he also had a team of worldbeaters around him, and his Real Madrid averaged 107 goals (2,8 goals per game) a season in LaLiga and 29 goals (2,45 goals per game) in Champions League the 9 years he played there. Dortmund has averaged 2,15 goals per game in Bundesliga and 2,09 goals per game in CL while Haaland has played there, so you can't really use the "it's so easy to score in Germany" argument either, because playing for the Galacticos or Barca in the 2010's were really the place to pad stats....

His consistency has been mindblowing though.

Haaland doesn't take direct freekicks either, so he basically brings twice the endproduct from open play that Ronaldo at 36 does.
Can't say no to that even though Ronaldo would have a hard time getting minutes as a striker with Haaland here. I can't see why any club with ambitions should/would pass on Haaland next summer if they have the money for him...

Last edited:

Mike Smalling

This is absolutely outrageous.

How'd he manage that?

Is it me, or does that goal somehow become more hyped because it was scored by Haaland? Good goal for sure, but not exactly as unbelievable or amazing as it is being made out. I would expect most decent strikers to be able to lob the keeper in that situation.

Withnail

Is it me, or does that goal somehow become more hyped because it was scored by Haaland? Good goal for sure, but not exactly as unbelievable or amazing as it is being made out. I would expect most decent strikers to be able to lob the keeper in that situation.
Well lobs are a bit of a rarity so I'm leaning towards calling bs on that.

The defending isn't great and the keeper's in no man's land but have you seen many finishes like that, from that angle and height? My memory isn't the best but I can't really think of any.

Rojofiam

I love the optimism of people thinking even if we sign Haaland, he will be here for 10-15 years. Guys, his agent is Raiola. He will stay here for 5 years, and then leave on a free to Real Madrid.
Have we sold anyone we didn't really want to lose other than Ronaldo? Maybe Beckham? Players know that coming to United is a very long term commitment if they succeed at the club.

Mike Smalling

Well lobs are a bit of a rarity so I'm leaning towards calling bs on that.

The defending isn't great and the keeper's in no man's land but have you seen many finishes like that, from that angle and height? My memory isn't the best but I can't really think of any.
They might be rare, but since the keeper is nowhere he has the whole goal to aim at. Not saying it isn't a good goal, but the reaction suggests it is a goal of the season contender, which I don't think it is.

As for examples, Zlatan vs. Everton a few seasons ago immediately come to mind, but I'm sure there is more.

Highfather_24

Have we sold anyone we didn't really want to lose other than Ronaldo? Maybe Beckham? Players know that coming to United is a very long term commitment if they succeed at the club.
Things have changed post SAF. We havent had a Ballon d'or level talent either since Ronaldo.

Its very probably that a Raiola client would be itching for a movie after sometime(Haaland also gives that vibes), and most likely will run his contract down, like Pogba.

RkkMan

I guess they have no choice when a better striker is being brought in. There is no chance Haaland doesn't automatically become #1 if he comes here, and Ronaldo doesn't have many seasons left in him. 22 year old Haaland is better at pretty much everything than 37 year old Ronaldo. Cristiano is a legend, but in this case just a perfect stop gap. If he doesn't accept passing on the baton at 37, well then... Ronaldo doesn't run United.
Point is that we don't miss out on, what probably will be, the best striker in the world the next 10 years when he becomes available because we have a 37 year old with a great past and ego in our squad.

We already have a better penalty taker in our team in Bruno.

Bruno has missed 3 out of 45 penalties in his career (6,7%) and only 1 of his last 34 penalties.
Ronaldo has missed 28 out of 167 penalties in his career (16,8%) and 5 of 34 penalties taken for Juve and1 of the last 4 for Portugal

This is Ronaldo's non-penalty stats for Juve + his comeback here:

137 matches and 11760 minutes:
76 non-penalty goals, 155 minutes per goal.
105 goals (including 29 penalty goals in 34 attempts. 27,6% of his goals), 112 minutes per goal.
22 assists, 535 minutes per assist.
120 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 93 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

Champions league since Haaland made his debut there in 2019:
15 matches and 1352 minutes:
6 non-penalty goals, 225 minutes per goal.
9 goals (including 3 penalty goals. 33,3% of his goals), 150 minutes per goal.
3 assists, 451 minutes per assist.
150 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 113 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

He is not what he was 6 years ago anymore.

Haaland at Dortmund:
67 matches and 5543 minutes:
63 non-penalty goals, 88 minutes per goal.
68 goals (including 5 penalties in 7 attempts. 7,4% of his goals), 81 minutes per goal.
19 assists, 292 minutes per assist.
66 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 64 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

Haaland in Champions league for Salzburg and Dortmund:
17 matches and 1346 minutes:
18 non-penalty goals, 75 minutes per goal.
21 goals (including 3 penalty goals. 14,3% of his goals), 64 minutes per goal.
3 assists, 449 minutes per assist.
64 minutes per non-penalty goal or assist, 56 minutes per goal/assist including penalties.

You see, Ronaldo has never, even in his prime, delivered numbers as good Haaland is doing at Dortmund. Here is his non-penalty goal ratio through out his career:
Last 3 seasons at us:
06/07 - 244 minutes per non-penalty goal
07/08 - 115 minutes per non-penalty goal
08/09 - 207 minutes per non-penalty goal
Real Madrid:
09/10 - 101 minutes per non-penalty goal
10/11 - 105 minutes per non-penalty goal
11/12 - 107 minutes per non-penalty goal
12/13 - 96 minutes per non-penalty goal
13/14 - 98 minutes per non-penalty goal
14/15 - 97 minutes per non-penalty goal
15/16 - 100 minutes per non-penalty goal
16/17 - 106 minutes per non-penalty goal
17/18 - 99 minutes per non-penalty goal
Juve:
18/19 - 166 minutes per non-penalty goal
19/20 - 177 minutes per non-penalty goal
20/21 - 129 minutes per non-penalty goal

Worth mentioning is that he also had a team of worldbeaters around him, and his Real Madrid averaged 107 goals (2,8 goals per game) a season in LaLiga and 29 goals (2,45 goals per game) in Champions League the 9 years he played there. Dortmund has averaged 2,15 goals per game in Bundesliga and 2,09 goals per game in CL while Haaland has played there, so you can't really use the "it's so easy to score in Germany" argument either, because playing for the Galacticos or Barca in the 2010's were really the place to pad stats....

His consistency has been mindblowing though.

Haaland doesn't take direct freekicks either, so he basically brings twice the endproduct from open play that Ronaldo at 36 does.
Can't say no to that even though Ronaldo would have a hard time getting minutes as a striker with Haaland here. I can't see why any club with ambitions should/would pass on Haaland next summer if they have the money for him...
I'm not going to reply to all this with numbers but I will say this. You're being insane if you think Haaland is or ever will be better than PRIME Ronaldo. For starters CR7 was playing as a WINGER not a ST and yet he was still scoring 50-60 goals a season he's the only winger in football history to score over 60 goals in FOUR back to back seasons. Haaland for all his talent has the luxury of being the focal point as a ST where you'll obviously produce more numbers due to playing closer to goal. Development is also not linear so there's next to no guarantee his numbers will continue being as good as now but ANYONE with eyes and a brain that watched Ronaldo in his prime knows only Messi can match the level of talent and productivity he had and if your Galacticos argument is anything to go by then is Haaland better than Messi who played in probably the greatest team in football history? Numbers are good at face value but they don't tell the WHOLE story some things you have to see with your eyes and I don't deny Haaland is a big big talent and IMO a future Ballon D'or winner but it's ludicrous to suggest he can hit the levels of CR7/Messi it will take a ridiculous and maniacal level of consistency of a decade plus for him to do so which very few footballers have achieved in their lifetime.
He's not the same player now as some years ago yes but he still scored 101 goals in 134 Juve games despite being "past his best" and 4 in 3 Utd games already. He still plays 40-50 games a season, was the top scorer in Italy and the Euros, still capable of scoring 30-40 goals a season which is a very solid number for a ST playing in the PL and he's a SUPER SUPER fit athlete that won't slow down for at least 2 years. Look at how he scored for Portugal the other day with 2 goals out of virtually nothing on top of his legendary status in the game, you simply can't bench a player like that realistically especially when you're moulding Greenwood to be your No9 who IMO can be just as good as Haaland once he's developed his game a little more cause he's already an elite finisher. Haaland is an elite player that improves any team but he doesn't make as much sense for us now like he would have back in 2019/2020

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I'm not going to reply to all this with numbers but I will say this. You're being insane if you think Haaland is or ever will be better than PRIME Ronaldo. For starters CR7 was playing as a WINGER not a ST and yet he was still scoring 50-60 goals a season he's the only winger in football history to score over 60 goals in FOUR back to back seasons. Haaland for all his talent has the luxury of being the focal point as a ST where you'll obviously produce more numbers due to playing closer to goal. Development is also not linear so there's next to no guarantee his numbers will continue being as good as now but ANYONE with eyes and a brain that watched Ronaldo in his prime knows only Messi can match the level of talent and productivity he had and if your Galacticos argument is anything to go by then is Haaland better than Messi who played in probably the greatest team in football history? Numbers are good at face value but they don't tell the WHOLE story some things you have to see with your eyes and I don't deny Haaland is a big big talent and IMO a future Ballon D'or winner but it's ludicrous to suggest he can hit the levels of CR7/Messi it will take a ridiculous and maniacal level of consistency of a decade plus for him to do so which very few footballers have achieved in their lifetime.
He's not the same player now as some years ago yes but he still scored 101 goals in 134 Juve games despite being "past his best" and 4 in 3 Utd games already. He still plays 40-50 games a season, still capable of scoring 30-40 goals a season which is a very solid number for a ST playing in the PL and he's a SUPER SUPER fit athlete that won't slow down for at least 2 years. Look at how he scored for Portugal the other day with 2 goals out of virtually nothing you simply don't bench a player like that especially when you're moulding Greenwood to be your No9 who IMO can be just as good as Haaland once he's developed his game a little more cause he's already an elite finisher. Haaland is an elite player that improves any team but he doesn't make as much sense for us now like he would have back in 2019/2020
Which seasons would that be?

troylocker

He's not the same player now as some years ago yes but he still scored 101 goals in 134 Juve games despite being "past his best" and 4 in 3 Utd games already. He still plays 40-50 games a season, was the top scorer in Italy and the Euros, still capable of scoring 30-40 goals a season which is a very solid number for a ST playing in the PL and he's a SUPER SUPER fit athlete that won't slow down for at least 2 years. Look at how he scored for Portugal the other day with 2 goals out of virtually nothing on top of his legendary status in the game, you simply can't bench a player like that realistically especially when you're moulding Greenwood to be your No9 who IMO can be just as good as Haaland once he's developed his game a little more cause he's already an elite finisher. Haaland is an elite player that improves any team but he doesn't make as much sense for us now like he would have back in 2019/2020
Like I said, he should not be taking penalties here. He misses 4-5 pens for each penalty Bruno misses, and that leaves us with a decent 20-25 goals a season 37 year old next summer.
3 of his 5 goals in the EUROs were penalties. He played every 4 games as a striker for RM, and he played LW more like a left forward without defensive responsibilities than a regular winger. He did it very well, but that doesn't mean his records will stand forever.
He still knows where the goal is, but Haaland is right now scoring goals at a higher rate than prime Ronaldo (Messi only bettered Haalands non-penalty goalscoring ratio for Dortmund one season in his career, 12/13). Yes I know these are just numbers, but I'm telling you that if this guy avoids serious injury he will break those records with a top club. He is that good at scoring goals. If he'll ever be as good at step overs and showboating I don't know, but I've watched almost every minute of this kid on the pitch since he scored 4 in 21 minutes at 17 for Molde, and he has what it takes to break those record. I have never seen anyone with this kind of potential, delivering prime GOAT numbers while still being so far from the finished article, with that same elite mentality as Ronaldo had/has to allways improve.
And I'm sorry, but Greenwood needs to have scored at least 10 goals (9 goals in 32 matches) as a striker in senior football before he enters the chat...

RkkMan

Like I said, he should not be taking penalties here. He misses 4-5 pens for each penalty Bruno misses, and that leaves us with a decent 20-25 goals a season 37 year old next summer.
3 of his 5 goals in the EUROs were penalties. He played every 4 games as a striker for RM, and he played LW more like a left forward without defensive responsibilities than a regular winger. He did it very well, but that doesn't mean his records will stand forever.
He still knows where the goal is, but Haaland is right now scoring goals at a higher rate than prime Ronaldo (Messi only bettered Haalands non-penalty goalscoring ratio for Dortmund one season in his career, 12/13). Yes I know these are just numbers, but I'm telling you that if this guy avoids serious injury he will break those records with a top club. He is that good at scoring goals. If he'll ever be as good at step overs and showboating I don't know, but I've watched almost every minute of this kid on the pitch since he scored 4 in 21 minutes at 17 for Molde, and he has what it takes to break those record. I have never seen anyone with this kind of potential, delivering prime GOAT numbers while still being so far from the finished article, with that same elite mentality as Ronaldo had/has to allways improve.
And I'm sorry, but Greenwood needs to have scored at least 10 goals (9 goals in 32 matches) as a striker in senior football before he enters the chat...
Ronaldo has taken more than double the penalties Bruno has in his whole career it's not outrageous that he'll miss more cause he's taken a lot more but fact that he has a success rate of around 85% despite taking over 100 penalties is still very impressive. Between the two however Ronaldo has scored penalties in much bigger games with much bigger magnitudes on much bigger stages. If we ever got to a CL final and we were awarded a penalty that would win us the trophy I'd pick Ronaldo over Bruno to take it every single time because he's proven he has the bottle to score the most crucial goals in football both in open play and penalities.
His record may not stand forever of course but it's still a TREMENDOUS record that will take an insane level of goalscoring over a long period of time to break it and that includes him being the all time top scorer in international football before we even get to his club records where he has over 100 goals at THREE clubs that's not something to take for granted and assume it can be surpassed by ANY player who seems to be on an upward trajectory. Haaland has had the advantage of hitting that next level in his game at an earlier age than Ronaldo and like you said if he keeps it up till he's past 30 there's a good chance he reaches or surpasses Ronaldo's records cause he's a genuinely elite goalscorer that I also admire massively but football is never that linear we've seen bigger names that never lived to their hype or fell short of their true potential so it's best to see where Haaland will be in the next few years before we make an assured judgement that he'll surpass one of if not the biggest goat of football.
You're massively discounting Greenwood IMO he's already the 3rd highest goalscoring teenager in PL history and 2nd for Utd behind Rooney whilst being a rotational player playing out wide. He's likely to have an RVP/Henry sort of career where he starts out wide and eventually develops into an out out ST once he comes close to his physical peak of which I'm 100% certain he'll be devastating once he's fully ready

georgipep

Ronaldo has taken more than double the penalties Bruno has in his whole career it's not outrageous that he'll miss more cause he's taken a lot more but fact that he has a success rate of around 85% despite taking over 100 penalties is still very impressive. Between the two however Ronaldo has scored penalties in much bigger games with much bigger magnitudes on much bigger stages. If we ever got to a CL final and we were awarded a penalty that would win us the trophy I'd pick Ronaldo over Bruno to take it every single time because he's proven he has the bottle to score the most crucial goals in football both in open play and penalities.
His record may not stand forever of course but it's still a TREMENDOUS record that will take an insane level of goalscoring over a long period of time to break it and that includes him being the all time top scorer in international football before we even get to his club records where he has over 100 goals at THREE clubs that's not something to take for granted and assume it can be surpassed by ANY player who seems to be on an upward trajectory. Haaland has had the advantage of hitting that next level in his game at an earlier age than Ronaldo and like you said if he keeps it up till he's past 30 there's a good chance he reaches or surpasses Ronaldo's records cause he's a genuinely elite goalscorer that I also admire massively but football is never that linear we've seen bigger names that never lived to their hype or fell short of their true potential so it's best to see where Haaland will be in the next few years before we make an assured judgement that he'll surpass one of if not the biggest goat of football.
You're massively discounting Greenwood IMO he's already the 3rd highest goalscoring teenager in PL history and 2nd for Utd behind Rooney whilst being a rotational player playing out wide. He's likely to have an RVP/Henry sort of career where he starts out wide and eventually develops into an out out ST once he comes close to his physical peak of which I'm 100% certain he'll be devastating once he's fully ready
I love Greenwood and am supper happy that he is in our team but really, comparing him to Haaland and saying that he will develop into something comparable is just.... Being very optimistic. No serious business would put all their eggs in something so uncertain.

The point on Ronaldo still delivering and also having the massive ego he has, is a more valid argument against getting Haaland. Greenwood's trajectory is really a nothing argument right now. Haaland is on a different level.

Strelok

I really want us to sign this lad but Ronnie is back mean no chance imo.

Next summer we'll buy a CDM and that's it I think. Unless we win the PL or CL this season.

RooneyLegend

Not signing this guy because we have Ronnie is literally the definition of backwards thinking.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
If he get pay 2m/week(just a random number) he will stay for the rest of his footballing career, no matter who his agent is. Money talks. EPL has the most money atm.

Red4Life_#7

I really don’t think Haaland would mind sharing the spotlight and striker position for a season. He wants to be the best he could possibly be, why would he not be interested in working alongside someone who can be mentioned as an all-time GOAT?

Maybe not the case, but I don’t think it’s as open-shut as people in here seem to think it is.
Totally agree!! We don't personally know him. Who wouldn't want to be a teammate of the all-time GOAT, plus have your childhood mentor to guide you. Cavani end of contract will open up another spot in the team. He knows Martial isn't taking the top spot and Greenwood isn't quite ready. Bring on Haaland!!

RkkMan

Totally agree!! We don't personally know him. Who wouldn't want to be a teammate of the all-time GOAT, plus have your childhood mentor to guide you. Cavani end of contract will open up another spot in the team. He knows Martial isn't taking the top spot and Greenwood isn't quite ready. Bring on Haaland!!
He rejected his childhood mentor back in 2019 even though Utd offered a higher salary than Dortmund. I don't think childhood dreams will play that big a factor in what's supposed to be an extremely professional decision

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’ve got a mate who once went to spain and he says barca will sign him.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He rejected his childhood mentor back in 2019 even though Utd offered a higher salary than Dortmund. I don't think childhood dreams will play that big a factor in what's supposed to be an extremely professional decision
'Childhood mentor' :lol:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It's looking increasingly like City to me and then us.

The Pep moving job noise = his preferences to different type of striker = current no striker

Wonder who the next City manager would be though.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's looking increasingly like City to me and then us.

The Pep moving job noise = his preferences to different type of striker = current no striker

Wonder who the next City manager would be though.
Puzzling use of equality signs.

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City will probably go all-in on Haaland next year. I don't see how any club could provide a better project for him aside City.

LoneStar

How does he play for his NT? I'm skeptical of all things coming from that league now. Not sure if it would translate to the PL.

Incoming BL fans...

Red4Life_#7

That isn't true. His camp felt only Solskjaer wanted him and not the club, so they chose to go somewhere were they would be more desired, which worked out for them.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
They can't afford Martial and his wages, I don't know where that story is even coming from, it's never going to happen.
To be honest no club other than man Utd can afford him on the bench. He is on huge salary.

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
After tonight's loss against PSG (due to bad finishing), Man City should just pay whatever Haaland is demanding.

Haaland is good enough to break any team's wage structure & single-handedly improves Man City's chances to win UCL.

UTD_Since_1978

After tonight's loss against PSG (due to bad finishing), Man City should just pay whatever Haaland is demanding.

Haaland is good enough to break any team's wage structure & single-handedly improves Man City's chances to win UCL.
Hey, I'll tell you what, after Real Madrid's home defeat against a team from god knows where (maybe Texas, USA or something) they will be even more determined to sign Haaland as well as Mbappe & Pogba.

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hey, I'll tell you what, after Real Madrid's home defeat against a team from god knows where (maybe Texas, USA or something) they will be even more determined to sign Haaland as well as Mbappe & Pogba.
Man City have 0 strikers while Real Madrid still have prime Benzema who is not declining anytime soon.

Furthermore, Haaland would instantly become the face of Man City as well being their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.