Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernovae

Lewa:
Bayern - 34 goals and 3 assists in 2286 minutes
Poland since 1/8 (this season) - 5 goals and 4 assists in 471 minutes (5 goals and 3 assists in 5 matches against the just as mighty Andorra, San Marino and Albania)
All the effort you put into your last posts to try and make it look like you have a clue about anything you talk about, all undone by putting Albania in the same bracket as San Marino or Andorra revealing how unknowledgeable and ignorant you actually are about the sport. Go back to statistic class. Football isn’t for you.

troylocker

Did someone just compare the footballing level of Albania with Andorra, San Marino and Gibraltar or did mine eyes deceive me? :houllier:

On topic, feck your agent off Erling old son or any sane club would give you a wide berth.
I agree that using Albania as an example of the small football nations Poland has played this season was unneccessary. They are not a walkover and mentioning Andorra and San Marino would have been enough.
Sorry for that.

Never compared them though.

redpatron

this guy gets hurt way too much, he's probably going to have that bale career when he moves to madrid. got the hair with the punchable face too.

minoo-utd

Can’t we give it a go and try to get him! I mean we will lose Cavani and Martial in the summer probably and we need to sign a striker!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Hilarious seeing people here questioning this guy... he's paid to score goals and does so in spades

Son

He would be amazing for us but we need to sort the midfield out with top first teams players first.

I sense he wants Madrid to stat pad in La Liga too. This is a sad part of modern football.

Messi and Ronnie’s record are the reason we will never see Mbappe or Neymar in the Premier League either at their peak even if the Premier is the very best of the best.

Haaland will have to be at City to even try dominating this league and he knows that very well I’m sure.

Too much work cut out for him at United. Not very smart if you want to prolong a career which he will need to even get near Ronaldo and Messi numbers. The demands of our club would take a lot out of his body as we don’t get easy games often.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I wouldn't sign any Raiola player unless they agree to feck him off as their agent. If you've £50m spare for an agent fee why not just offer it to the player for fecking Raiola off permanently?
Yeah, I'd offer that to the player and their family. Say, drop him and come back in six months, we'll sign you and give you the money.

Rather see the cash go to a player than some toad with no talent.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I know he's pretty much the best talent in the world but I'm still anxious about potentially signing 4th player from Dortmund having witnessed the last 3 play for us...

Kaos

I know he's pretty much the best talent in the world but I'm still anxious about potentially signing 4th player from Dortmund having witnessed the last 3 play for us...
Confirmation bias, Gundogan for one has been a really good signing for City. Lewandowski is probably the best striker in the world and I'd wager he'd probably have teared it up had he moved to an English club from Dortmund.

We got unlucky with our two previous Dortmund signings, and I'm still confident Sancho will come good.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
this guy gets hurt way too much, he's probably going to have that bale career when he moves to madrid. got the hair with the punchable face too.
It is something to keep an eye on, actually. This season he has already missed 10 games, and is supposedly injured again yesterday.

dinostar77

Rather he went to madrid than city.

Tbh, i dont really understand as a forward why you would go to Barcelona or Madrid if you were ultra ambitious and wanted to become the best. You'll always be compared to the records set by Messi and Ronaldo at each club respectively. Go to a different club and make history.

Griezmann, the mercenary/coward could have been a proper atletico legend, the team was built to get the best out of him. But no, he wanted to go flop at Barcelona. You'd think players would seriously think about the implications of moving club especially to one where Messi was playing.

Anyway, it would have been quite cool for Mbappe and Haaland to make history elsewhere other than Barcelona and Madrid. Unless they break the records of Messi and Ronaldo (depending on which club they join) they will be regarded as inferior.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
According to Bild he had 8 injuries since joining Dortmund in early 2020.
He is big and heavy player that heavily depends on his explosive speed and strength.
I wouldn't be surprised, if he goes the same way as Bale.
I'm pretty sure he won't play at the age 33 on top level like Lewandowski does.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He is big and heavy player that heavily depends on his explosive speed and strength.
Could try to emulate Zlatan. I think he's had injuries but kept himself in top shape and still plays at 56

Pintu

His numbers are insane.

Total goals scored after the first 80 games for a club.

Hughie77

No chance forget it, his people may well use UTDS name to push to another club. He's turned us down once he will again.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Rather he went to madrid than city.

Tbh, i dont really understand as a forward why you would go to Barcelona or Madrid if you were ultra ambitious and wanted to become the best. You'll always be compared to the records set by Messi and Ronaldo at each club respectively. Go to a different club and make history.

Griezmann, the mercenary/coward could have been a proper atletico legend, the team was built to get the best out of him. But no, he wanted to go flop at Barcelona. You'd think players would seriously think about the implications of moving club especially to one where Messi was playing.

Anyway, it would have been quite cool for Mbappe and Haaland to make history elsewhere other than Barcelona and Madrid. Unless they break the records of Messi and Ronaldo (depending on which club they join) they will be regarded as inferior.
Ronaldo and Messi will be gone soon, Real and Barcelona will still attract top talent.

Who cares if they are regarded as inferior to Messi or Ronaldo...they can write their own history in Spain.
I doubt Mbappé and Haaland will lose their sleep cause people think Messi and Ronaldo are better, in any case a couple of Ballon D'or will reduce the "pain".

Last edited:

Caesar2290

Shades of R9. He used to be unplayable before his double ligament injury which robbed him of his pace.

I really hope the coaches will advise him to change his game style, otherwise he will become on of those "he could have been as good as Messi and Ronaldo" players

ColoRed

deep in the west where the sun gets dusty
Supports
Cologne / Manchester
He has missed 22 games since May 2020. And the premier league is physically more demanding because the game is faster and the opponents are more robust.

The question is can he sustain his style in the PL?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm kind of happy that this is looking like a Spanish transfer first than moving to the PL first.

Not only does it give United the ability to improve a bit and then potentially buy Haaland later; it also kind of will show if Haaland is another "Bundesliga flop" even if the chances are totally exceptionally exceptionally low.

He has talked about definitely moving to the PL once during his career; so maybe we could get him more in his prime rather than leave us in his prime like Ronaldo did.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm kind of happy that this is looking like a Spanish transfer first than moving to the PL first.

Not only does it give United the ability to improve a bit and then potentially buy Haaland later; it also kind of will show if Haaland is another "Bundesliga flop" even if the chances are totally exceptionally exceptionally low.

He has talked about definitely moving to the PL once during his career; so maybe we could get him more in his prime rather than leave us in his prime like Ronaldo did.
Let's assume he will join Real Madrid. He will have a 1 billion Euro or higher release cause in his contract.
If he is successful there I can't see him moving to another club.

Is there any example of player leaving the club that Real Madrid wanted to keep? I can't think of anyone of notice.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Let's assume he will join Real Madrid. He will have a 1 billion Euro or higher release cause in his contract.
If he is successful there I can't see him moving to another club.

Is there any example of player leaving the club that Real Madrid wanted to keep? I can't think of anyone of notice.
Well sure, but if Haaland does have this desire to one day play in the PL - arguably attempting to conquer lots of leagues; then he isn't going to accept a 1 billion pound release clause either is he?

The relative cheap release clause at Dortmund for me showed that its something he always wanted to do - leave Dortmund one day.

It's why he wanted a release clause at United, to be able to leave it one day.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Best if we prepare now to wipe our tears when Erling signs for City.
He is not a typical Guardiola player, and im convinced Haaland will choose Real or Barca. If not i can see Chelsea sell Lukaku and go for him before City.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well sure, but if Haaland does have this desire to one day play in the PL - arguably attempting to conquer lots of leagues; then he isn't going to accept a 1 billion pound release clause either is he?

The relative cheap release clause at Dortmund for me showed that its something he always wanted to do - leave Dortmund one day.

It's why he wanted a release clause at United, to be able to leave it one day.
Real isn't Dortmund. They aren't a selling club. In Spain every player has a release clause in his contract.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Real isn't Dortmund. They aren't a selling club. In Spain every player has a release clause in his contract.
We also don't keep players that want to leave. So the buyout clause isn't really important

Teja

We also don't keep players that want to leave. So the buyout clause isn't really important
Don't normally say this, but clubs (starting with United and Barcelona) can learn a lot from Perez. It's not easy to run a club that's dominant across multiple decades.

Really hope he goes to RM and not City.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It seems this last injury isn't so bad and was more of a precaution than anything, so I don't think we need to sound the alarm bells that he's an injury-prone player quite yet. He should be back in time for the next game.

NewUser777

My prediction. Haaland isn’t moving for a big club next. He is moving for his development. If Ole was still here, he would be ours in the summer. Now, I think he will go to Arsenal. Not Real or Barca.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
My prediction. Haaland isn’t moving for a big club next. He is moving for his development. If Ole was still here, he would be ours in the summer. Now, I think he will go to Arsenal. Not Real or Barca.
Can I have some or what you’re smoking please?

Pintu

Even if he is moving for his development, Arsenal is not gonna make much sense.

He will not go to a club that’s not challenging for the title and at least an outsider in the CL. Arsenal would be a step backwards from Dortmund in the sense they are not participating in the CL and they are nowhere near putting up a title challenge in England.

Andrew7582

What does he need another developmental move for when the biggest clubs are ready to hand him a starting spot? Bizarre post.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Absolutely not. All the noises from the Haaland camp point elsewhere.

Arsenal? Surely you're trolling right now?:lol:

Are you TY??

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
After seeing how Sancho has performed including his tentativeness on the ball, I’m not too sure I’d want Haaland despite all the hype. He is a superstar but maybe one more suited for the La Liga

Status
Not open for further replies.