Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Why in the world would Raiola make that much money off the transfer? He's not even the main agent. Why would the player get that signing bonus instead?

There's something weird here. He's getting more than the player.

theklr

Id wager Haaland would be some sort of a Mexican standoff between City, Chelsea and United. If any of those start getting close the others will do what they can to get him as well. On the other hand if noone is showing interest this summer they will all probably want to wait.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Nobody knows what City's wage structure actually is. KdB signed a new contract recently and you can bet that wasn't for anything less than £350-400k a week. Then you have to consider the under the table payments.
City can easily afford him.
Announced today by ESPN

Man City now have the Premier League's largest-ever wage bill, paying out £351 million a year to players and staff.

De Bruyne also signed a new deal without an agent. Kudos to him.

So yeah i doubt a Haaland deal would break anything

wolvored

I dont see why folks are fretting over this. He will go to Madrid if they cough up the money and he certainly wont be coming here anyway.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Id wager Haaland would be some sort of a Mexican standoff between City, Chelsea and United. If any of those start getting close the others will do what they can to get him as well. On the other hand if noone is showing interest this summer they will all probably want to wait.
I wouldn't rule out City and United both bowing out when the stakes are too hot and Chelsea getting him. Roman seems to have some cash burning a hole in his pocket over the past year.

Surely, he's too ugly for Madrid.

phenry

The price tag says its not. Have no trust in Ed to even place a bid
Why not? He's splashed out before. I think he's as likely to spend big as any other club that might be in for him. Particularly since Oles other signings have been a success (relative to past big signings) Ole will surely push hard for him and Dortmund don't have complete leverage over the price on account of his buyout clause kicking in in a year. We definately will have learned on how to approach Dortmund after the Sancho saga. I think the stars are aligning on this. We can even ship Martial to make up some of the transfer fee.

Idxomer

Can this kid get any more unlikeable?

1. Son of a former Leeds player who mocked a United legend after getting injured.
2. Calls City stadium beautiful.
3. Supposedly dreamed of winning the league with Leeds.
4. Has Raiola as his agent
5. Has the most punchable face in football currently.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can this kid get any more unlikeable?

1. Son of a former Leeds player who mocked a United legend after getting injured.
2. Calls City stadium beautiful.
3. Supposedly dreamed of winning the league with Leeds.
4. Has Raiola as his agent
5. Has the most punchable face in football currently.
Means absolutely nothing. He was clearly wumming, just like the one time he posted a pic of signing a United shirt:

Adcuth

Why not? He's splashed out before. I think he's as likely to spend big as any other club that might be in for him. Particularly since Oles other signings have been a success (relative to past big signings) Ole will surely push hard for him and Dortmund don't have complete leverage over the price on account of his buyout clause kicking in in a year. We definately will have learned on how to approach Dortmund after the Sancho saga. I think the stars are aligning on this. We can even ship Martial to make up some of the transfer fee.
Current climate + Raiola and his extra fees. Just can't see it

red thru&thru

I'm glad this transfer is dominating so many of the headlines. This way we can quietly tie up the deals that we actually need, such as Sancho, MF & the defence.

The Purley King

Announced today by ESPN

Man City now have the Premier League's largest-ever wage bill, paying out £351 million a year to players and staff.

De Bruyne also signed a new deal without an agent. Kudos to him.

So yeah i doubt a Haaland deal would break anything
That’s the £351m that they choose to report. I’d be willing to bet the actual figure is substantially higher.

Bwuk

I think Pep would rather Kane than Haaland and Kane would cost less.

A-man

Reahyolah doesn't deserve his name to be spelt right.
Maybe so, but it makes you look ignorant. Anyway, half the fan base cannot even spell Bailly correctly. Or they don’t think he deserves to be spelled correctly.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Maybe so, but it makes you look ignorant. Anyway, half the fan base cannot even spell Bailly correctly. Or they don’t think he deserves to be spelled correctly.
Doesn't matter. It's not that important.

amolbhatia50k

It’s not that difficult. Anyone with slightest knowledge of football has heard of him. It’s the same when people spell Bailey, Lindelhof and McGuire and expect someone to believe they actually know something about football.
Heard of whom? We've all heard of him but haven't been bothered to make sure we get his name right? It's about caring enough rather than being "knowledgeable about football". I'd be worried about those judging football knowledge (another competition nobody cares about) from the ability/desire to spell that cnuts name right.

A-man

Heard of whom? We've all heard of him but haven't been bothered to make sure we get his name right? It's about caring enough rather than being "knowledgeable about football". I'd be worried about those judging football knowledge (another competition nobody cares about) from the ability/desire to spell that cnuts name right.
If you don't know the name of a player, coach or agent, I find it highly unlikely that you have some deeper insights about that person. Feels more like youtube highlight kind of knowledge.

amolbhatia50k

If you don't know the name of a player, coach or agent, I find it highly unlikely that you have some deeper insights about that person. Feels more like youtube highlight kind of knowledge.
No issue. Don't particularly care about coming across as knowledgeable about a football agent.

shaky

Everyone getting way off topic. Anyway, back to this Halaand dude. Not interested. if we did sign him, his scumbag agent would be trying to unsettle him the moment he walked in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.