Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Teasing a potential reunion in the future with Jadon but can still sense a big offer from Chelsea coming this summer

Matthew84!

Next summer when his release clause kicks in, which isn't as low as many people think, there will be many teams in for him, my guess is someone will offer over that to get him next season. Dortmund always get their money

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Next summer when his release clause kicks in, which isn't as low as many people think, there will be many teams in for him, my guess is someone will offer over that to get him next season. Dortmund always get their money
Why would they offer more than the release clause? :confused:

Judas

Open to offers
Nah. A club will pay the release clause, and then it'll be who will pay the best wages and daft money to his agent and by the looks of it his father.

wolvored

Nobody need worry.
We wont be signing him. If his buyout clause is £66 mill as some have suggested, the whole deal with father and agents fees will be knocking an hole in £100-120 mill. Then there will be a signing bonus and mega wages to pay out. The glazer wont shell that out. Especially if we need other players as well.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Nobody need worry.
We wont be signing him. If his buyout clause is £66 mill as some have suggested, the whole deal with father and agents fees will be knocking an hole in £100-120 mill. Then there will be a signing bonus and mega wages to pay out. The glazer wont shell that out. Especially if we need other players as well.
I doubt money will be the obstacle to United signing him next year. It will be the other giant clubs in for him.

roseguy64

Nobody need worry.
If we sign him next year I doubt we'll be after multiple players.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
A great player but not worth the hassle of begging him to come by making all of their family millionaires.

If he wants to come here then he can let us know.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I reckon we will have £150 million quid again next summer and if Ole does well this season then he’ll be able to spend most of that on Haaland if that’s what he really wants. A lot also depends on how mino plays it this summer. We of course don’t want to be signing Haaland for those numbers and then potentially losing him on a free in 5 years, we also aren’t going to agree to a low release clause.… if mino brings us a good deal for Pogba but we refuse it and that lets him go on a free I reckon the relationship will survive. If there’s just refused contracts and silence I reckon things could become strained as the season goes on. I Wish we’d gone for Donnarumma too while we were at it. PSG or even Milan might have taken DDG off us then…

Dve

So, according to numerous news outlets, Haaland is sad to see Sancho signing for United.

While, in reality, all he said is that he´s sad to to see Sancho leaving Dortmund.

Let´s make up some more news, shall we.

Nori-

I bought Haaland for £120m on Football Manager and can confirm he's very very good.

55 goals in 38 games in his first season.

No more discussion needed. Ole, do your thing.

criticalanalysis

Hendo

AWB Varane Maguire Shaw

Pogba Bruno

Greenwood Sancho Rashford

Haaland

Imagine that team just for fecking laughs. Fifa stuff.

Pogba and Bruno in a two :lol:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It was quoted before the window opened that Raiola wants €40M and Alfie gets €20M on top of the transfer fee. Crazy numbers on top of a crazy transfer fee.
This has to stop at some point, it's just so ridiculous that an agent and family member would hold up deals to get insane sums of money. Isn't there talk of a cap on agent fees circling around?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
That mentality won’t get us back on top.
Seems fine for Roman at Chelsea to be honest.

The money we will have to pay his dad and Raiola who is total scum is insane (potentially nearly 100m extra) for a player that has rejected us once and might not want to join us.

I'm not saying I don't want him here- because I do but I don't want another world record version of di Maria happening.

Dve

This has to stop at some point, it's just so ridiculous that an agent and family member would hold up deals to get insane sums of money. Isn't there talk of a cap on agent fees circling around?
Meanwhile, those claims has been denied.

Nights

Meanwhile, those claims has been denied.
Of course they’ll deny it when speaking on the record. But it’s been an open secret in professional sports for years. Family members of star athletes getting inducements is nothing new.

Raiola and Alfie are just taking it to the next level in terms of the amounts they want.

tenpoless

He won't leave this window. Better do next season well, win a few trophies and spend everything we have next year on him. But first.... we still need a DM after Varane and Sancho. Then we can afford not to sign anybody else but Haaland next season, to spend the transfer kitty on him, or should I say transfer tiger.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It could be stopped instantly if all the clubs just stopped allowing themselves to be held ransom.

lex talionis

He won't leave this window. Better do next season well, win a few trophies and spend everything we have next year on him. But first.... we still need a DM after Varane and Sancho. Then we can afford not to sign anybody else but Haaland next season, to spend the transfer kitty on him, or should I say transfer tiger.
We need a clinical finisher more than we need a DM. Cavani and/or Greenwood may be in 21/22 the clinical finisher we haven't had since RvP, but in the event they're not -- say Cavani struggles for fitness and Greenwood doesn't develop as hoped -- we can have the greatest DMs in the world and waste another season hanging on to third or fourth place.

Kaos

It could be stopped instantly if all the clubs just stopped allowing themselves to be held ransom.
Trouble is you have the oil clubs like City and PSG who will happily throw money at anyone and everyone to get the shiniest assets in world football. The Spanish big two as well if they weren't so fecked financially. So long as they're around, so are these parasitic agents.

sp_107

Wondering move to chelsea can bring him back to earth, Except Drogba the other top strikers went there turned out to be pretty average.

I think he stays with Dortmund for another year so his dad/Riola can pocket 20-30 millions, Its all about money. Riloa knew this when he moved him to Dortmund 18 months back and insisted on 60M rlelease cluase

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We have our own Norwegian legend striker who can pillow talk with Haaland at night. Even playing field now :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We have our own Norwegian legend striker who can pillow talk with Haaland at night. Even playing field now :lol:

:lol: he’s ours! Stay away Chelsea.

This will be the big saga next summer and you’d expect one of the English clubs to get him.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Manchester United is the biggest club in Norway, Erling knows what's sensible. He's coming to the Theatre of Dreams

mu4c_20le

Building a young exciting team will attract him. Screw Tuchel's methodical boring football.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Manchester United is the biggest club in Norway, Erling knows what's sensible. He's coming to the Theatre of Dreams
I think you need to win a league title before he’d consider Utd. For that reason I seriously doubt he’ll join Chelsea either

Status
Not open for further replies.