Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedHearted

Yeah the more I think about it I want us to steer clear of Raiola and if it means missing out on Haaland then so be it
even if we have him for two seasons then sell him on (who would give better wages than us besides city) it could be enough to get us a title. would be worth it.

TheRedHearted

Pretty sure Haaland Jr, Haaland Snr and Raiola are happy with the current arrangement where they all bank serious fees next summer.
He's saying to pay those fee's plus 20 million and sign him now but basically loan him back to dortmund for a season. Not a bad idea to be honest they would probably take it

Strelok

You are openly accusing him of being unfair to united based on his agent behaviour. Yet in the same breath have zero problems with that exact same behaviour from that agent in the case of Halaand.

you tell us. You can't have it both ways. You can't lay the blame at Pogba's feet for all his agent does. Then with the same breath praise Halaand for his agent doing the same and even worse to Dortmund.

I definitely do.
Do you? Representing a person as an agent and speaking for them are not the same things. Linking the two is up there with claiming every view a Manchester United player holds is the official position of the club because they represent it.

I dare you and ANYONE accusing Pogba of wanting out United to get us direct quotes of him stating he want to leave in explicit terms. 9/10 times its the media blowing his comments out of proportion.

Ill give standard scenario: He will comment to the press that he gets more positional freedom for France than at club level but at United the team is more important than the individual and he is happy to play any where for the cub. The press will lie it's proof he wants to leave and is disrespecting United. The likes of you fall for it. Then his despicable agent pours flames on the fire every transfer window just to keep in the news to either earn big from his client asset or force the club with his contract to increase it to fend off alleged interest.

What's amazing is you lot fall for it hook line and sinker every damn window. Even worse you deluded yourself into believing Raiola isn't doing the exact same shit as Halaand's agent. That Pogba is the bad egg.
Where exactly in my post I said Pogba was unfair to United because of his agent actions?

I said Pogba was unfair to United if he would leave on a free. It's not like we signed him on a free. If you ever understand the notion of a fair deal. United will lose not only money but also prestige if he leaves on a free. That's not fair to United.

While Haaland, him leaving of course won't make Dortmund losing money. It's the opposite, he'd bring them a lot of money instead. And obviously they won't lose any of their prestige since he's made it really clear since day one he'd leave Dortmund. They accepted to be a stepping stone, they simply can't complain whatsoever.

Let's stop accusing only the agent for the decisions of their clients. They only represent the players. They don't decide for or their clients. Let's face the truth here if Pogba leaves on a free it's his decision not Raiola. Same with Haaland, it's his decision not Raiola. However the decision of Pogba would be unfair to United while Haaland is fair to Dortmund. Raiola is a shitbag, but stop blaming only him for the players' decisions. That's my point.

Back to the original debate regarding buying Haaland. If Raiola demanding another crazy agent fee which we don't want to pay, yeah tell Haaland to ask that fat fecker to lower the agent fee or no deal. If he really wants to sign for us he'd ask that fat fecker to lower the fee or feck off. It's not like he is owned by Raiola or is forced to have the fat fecker as his agent. We should stay away from Haaland if what him and his circus would demand is too much, or he's a twat but not because of his agent is a fat cnut.

Why it's that hard for you lot to understand?

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Where exactly in my post I said Pogba was unfair to United because of his agent actions?
Huh? Did you not accuse Pogba of 'being unfair to united". Whilst your "evidence" is the behaviour of his agent? Come on...

I said Pogba was unfair to United if he would leave on a free. It's not like we signed him on a free. If you ever understand the notion of a fair deal. United will lose not only money but also prestige if he leaves on a free. That's not fair to United.
I'll quote you verbatim

[ Pogba, is another story. We bought him for £89m and now there's a big possiblity of him leaving for nothing. Which not only financially affect the club but also our prestige. ]

You are all set and ready to accuse him on being unfair to united. Based on nothing he has done! He hasn't said ever that he wants to leave. That was Raiola every time. He hasn't indicated he desires to leave for nothing either. He hasnt even indicated he wont renew. That was still Raiola. Even funnier the likes of you don't even want him to get a new contract. But are ready to abuse him if he were to leave on a free. He can't win with you people....

Let's stop accusing only the agent for the decisions of their clients. They only represent the players.
That's rich coming from one eager to blame a Pogba for Raiola's actions. Whilst praising Haaland for the self same actions by the same agent

Back to the original debate regarding buying Haaland. If Raiola demanding another crazy agent fee which we don't want to pay, yeah tell Haaland to ask that fat fecker to lower the agent fee or no deal. If he really wants to sign for us he'd ask that fat fecker to lower the fee or feck off. It's not like he is owned by Raiola or is forced to have the fat fecker as his agent. We should stay away from Haaland if what him and his circus would demand is too much, or he's a twat but not because of his agent is a fat cnut.

Why it's that hard for you lot to understand?
The ONLY thing had for me to understand is you praising Halaand as regards Raiola. Whilst abusing :Pogba for the self same behaviour from Raiola. Period.

Because it shows you are all to happy for us to get Halaand and the Raiola circus that comes with it. Whilst being all to eager to abuse Pogba for the exact same Raiola circus that has surrounded him since he returned to United which to me is hypocrisy and double standards 101

Strelok

Huh? Did you not accuse Pogba of 'being unfair to united". Whilst your "evidence" is the behaviour of his agent? Come on...

I'll quote you verbatim

[ Pogba, is another story. We bought him for £89m and now there's a big possiblity of him leaving for nothing. Which not only financially affect the club but also our prestige. ]

You are all set and ready to accuse him on being unfair to united. Based on nothing he has done! He hasn't said ever that he wants to leave. That was Raiola every time. He hasn't indicated he desires to leave for nothing either. He hasnt even indicated he wont renew. That was still Raiola. Even funnier the likes of you don't even want him to get a new contract. But are ready to abuse him if he were to leave on a free. He can't win with you people....

That's rich coming from one eager to blame a Pogba for Raiola's actions. Whilst praising Haaland for the self same actions by the same agent

The ONLY thing had for me to understand is you praising Halaand as regards Raiola. Whilst abusing :Pogba for the self same behaviour from Raiola. Period.

Because it shows you are all to happy for us to get Halaand and the Raiola circus that comes with it. Whilst being all to eager to abuse Pogba for the exact same Raiola circus that has surrounded him since he returned to United which to me is hypocrisy and double standards 101
You couldn't find a quote in any of my posts saying Pogba is unfair because for his agent's actions.

And what I said is there's a big possiblity of him leaving on a free, which - that possibility is not fair to United. You seem to be even unable to understand the word "possibility".

You simply ignore and refuse to understand what I said then go on with your narative accusing me and others without any concrete arguments. That's not how civilized people would like to have a debate.

Tbh I've had enough with your lot. It's simply a waste of time, as another one in this thread yesterday.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
You couldn't find a quote in any of my posts saying Pogba is unfair because for his agent's actions.
I quoted your argument verbatim. Your ENTIRE argument of Pogba supposedly being unfair to United is based entirely off of his agents actions. One does not need a direct quote to point this out to you

And what I said is there's a big possiblity of him leaving on a free, which - that possibility is not fair to United. You seem to be even unable to understand the word "possibility".
The trouble you have is you repeatedly imagine you speak ancient Greek that's way hard to understand. Yet what you mean is as clear as seeing blue lines across a white page...... a 'big possibility' means you are sure based on past evidence and behaviour that Pogba is more than likely to walk out on a free. I'm 100% certain you have nothing to back it up beyond the actions of Raiola

You simply ignore and refuse to understand what I said then go on with your narrative accusing me and others without any concrete arguments. That's not how civilized people would like to have a debate.
If I was ignoring a thing you said I wouldn't even bother replying to a thing you post. Your biggest issue is total lack of self awareness. So you bury you head in the sand like an ostrich and prefer to pretend you are deliberately being misunderstood. Rather than being called out on your self refuting and hypocritical position. I lack the time nor desire to deal with such immaturity further

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
Why has this become the new Pogba thread? You can surely talk about Pogba and Raiola in Pogbas thread…

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I wonder what the backup plan is if Chelsea stump up the cash for Haaland and City do the same for Kane before deadline day this window?
I think we might also keep an eye on Alexander Isak and see if he has a good goal scoring season next year.

El Zoido

I wonder what the backup plan is if Chelsea stump up the cash for Haaland and City do the same for Kane before deadline day this window?
Surely City aren’t getting Kane this summer if they’re signing Grealish for £100m.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The elite striker market is limited at the moment. On Haaland, much will depend on how the Pogba saga ends. If he leaves on a free, there's no chance Haaland ends up here imo. Won't be surprised if we end up with another short term fix like Lewandowski.
I am not sure how much we would be willing to pay for a 29 year old Harry Kane.

Giggs' right foot

The elite striker market is limited at the moment. On Haaland, much will depend on how the Pogba saga ends. If he leaves on a free, there's no chance Haaland ends up here imo. Won't be surprised if we end up with another short term fix like Lewandowski.
I am not sure how much we would be willing to pay for a 29 year old Harry Kane.
He just turned 28, but I hear you.

RedDevilRoshi

I think we might also keep an eye on Alexander Isak and see if he has a good goal scoring season next year.
Fair do’s. I haven’t seen much of Isak other than a game or two at the Euros for Sweden so not sure if he is good enough? Also I wonder if there is going to be a breakout star this year that appears from out of nowhere and everyone begins to court him? Main thing is as long as we have backup options ready just in case neither Kane or Haaland are signed.

Ronaldo or Lewandowski as another short term fix imo
I’d gladly take either as a short term fix especially if they make a similar sort of impact to the one Cavani has made but again will still need to strengthen that position 12 months later down the line if that’s the case. Would personally prefer a longer term fix than a short term one.

Surely City aren’t getting Kane this summer if they’re signing Grealish for £100m.
I would hope not as the prospect of that is just fecking scary but I personally wouldn’t put it past that lot if they did try to target him as well. As we all know, their spending is just insane. Seen a tweet earlier that I think was on the Grealish to City thread they have spent just under £1B since Pep’s arrival in 2016. That ain’t going to stop anytime soon I’m afraid.

Throw the bank at Mbappe and get Agent Varane to work his magic…
That would be the muppet of all muppet signings and even more sweeter knowing it’s at Madrid’s expense :D . Unfortunately I reckon the deal to Madrid is pretty much already agreed though hence how he’s not really been heavily linked to anyone else particularly with a year left on his contract and I can’t see him extending that with PSG.

Comes down to the player and his choice.
Well, obviously it comes down to who the player wants to join but what if they decide to go elsewhere, then that’s why I said I wonder what the backup option is if neither of them signed for us?

Also in terms of Haaland, that fat prick of an agent of his will no doubt want the best package for himself too never mind just for Haaland.

I'm sure we'll be hoping Mason really pushes on this season.
Yeah I really hope he does too and ends the season displacing Cavani as our starting number 9. But we still would need another striker though. Rashford isn’t a striker and plays better on the left. Martial is frustratingly inconsistent and injury prone.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
They will raise price of oil by 0.1 $ and fund Kane purchase. Ofcourse Emirates laundry will sponsor them for 200m which will be counted as "revenue".

TheRedHearted

I’d gladly take either as a short term fix especially if they make a similar sort of impact to the one Cavani has made but again will still need to strengthen that position 12 months later down the line if that’s the case. Would personally prefer a longer term fix than a short term one.

Also in terms of Haaland, that fat prick of an agent of his will no doubt want the best package for himself too never mind just for Haaland.

Yeah I really hope he does too and ends the season displacing Cavani as our starting number 9. But we still would need another striker though. Rashford isn’t a striker and plays better on the left. Martial is frustratingly inconsistent and injury prone.

I predict if we get Ronaldo in we could truly challenge this year. The attack would be strong enough to break down most sides and also diverse enough. Look at what sancho offers, completely different than Ronaldo, who also differs from Cavani and Greenwood. Only concern would he LW but
A 4-1-3-2 with the top two two of Ronaldo, Cavani, geeenwood
And the three underneath them pogba Bruno and sancho we would be deadly. It wild be enough to truly breaks down the low blocks with bissaka and the back line with Fred on top of them. Clearly we wouldn’t line up that way against a top six squad. If that team is too attack minded (keep in reminder wan bissaka duties would be clear just drop one of the CF for a box to box like vdb or McTominay with more defensive duties.

In terms of Riola- I’m guessing best for him is this 150 bid from Chelsea? If Harland shows his grit he’ll wait for the better wages next season though correct? Or is it risky if he doesn’t perform as well.

Anyway in regards to Greenwood breaking through i hope so. Thing is everyone always craps on Martial but for a long time we were so reliant on him through the center. Our whole team in general had no depth.

Last edited:

Dan-Utd

I've watched Haaland in a few live streamed games and thought he was very impressive, I think he has the potential to develop even more in the Premier League,

It's madness that the big English clubs didn't get him first time round, especially at the bargain price but at least going to Dortmund he's been given first team football and proper minutes and been able to develop.

TheRedHearted

I've watched Haaland in a few live streamed games and thought he was very impressive, I think he has the potential to develop even more in the Premier League,

It's madness that the big English clubs didn't get him first time round, especially at the bargain price but at least going to Dortmund he's been given first team football and proper minutes and been able to develop.
Was Raiola master stroke I would say. Knew he would shine at Dortmund and attract more money.

RC89

I actually think we have a reasonable chance of nabbing him. We won't be favourites but this is how I see it

Juve - can't afford him
Real - possibly get Mbappe for free plus cash shortage
Barca - Can't afford plus not sure he suits their profile
Atletico - don't think they'll be in for him nor will he want to go there
Bayern - maybe
PSG - maybe
City - if they get Kane this summer, no. Else maybe.
Chelsea - if they get someone this summer, no. Else, maybe.
Pool - maybe
Us - maybe

By the end of the window things will be more clear with City and Chelsea, it could just leave it between Bayern, PSG, Pool and us. If all four parties go in for him, I fancy us to be atleast third most likely and maybe even higher due to previous efforts and Ole.

RC89

He is not going to cost less next year. Raiola will get his €40M, Alfie will get his €20m, BVB will get their €85M. Then it will be who is willing to giving him the most signing bonus.

Also important to remember that there will be no payment plan, release clause paid up front.
That's a very good point.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I actually think we have a reasonable chance of nabbing him. We won't be favourites but this is how I see it

Juve - can't afford him
Bayern - maybe
PSG - maybe
Pool - maybe
Us - maybe

By the end of the window things will be more clear with City and Chelsea, it could just leave it between Bayern, PSG, Pool and us. If all four parties go in for him, I fancy us to be atleast third most likely and maybe even higher due to previous efforts and Ole.
If Pogba leaves I put us down as last place cause of that fat agent of his. He wouldn’t want to deal with us and us with him.

RC89

If Pogba leaves I put us down as last place cause of that fat agent of his. He wouldn’t want to deal with us and us with him.
Very true. But I also don't doubt his willingness to be bought by us. Raiola strikes me as the kind of guy who's a spiteful a*se, but morally corrupt enough to not care if his pockets are well lined.

Strelok

Very true. But I also don't doubt his willingness to be bought by us. Raiola strikes me as the kind of guy who's a spiteful a*se, but morally corrupt enough to not care if his pockets are well lined.
Also I'd doubt if

Haaland: I heard United is interested, they looked quite good last season in the PL and CL. Would you see if a deal is possible?
The fat cnut: No.
Haaland: Why?
The fat cnut: Because I fecking hate them.

He's not anything close to prime Mendes. At the end of the day he's a professional agent and he is supposed to do the best possible for his clients first. If not, why the feck they have to pay him top dollar.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.

Juve - can't afford him
Bayern - maybe
PSG - maybe
Pool - maybe
Us - maybe

PSG would be worrying. If they loss Mbappe to Real, they may want to get Haaland. But whether Haaland would want to go play in French league remain to be seen, I expect a step up not a step down for him. But you know, Raiola loves money and PSG could offer them what they want.

SplitzMagic

Here is ze plannings guys and girls.

Phase 1: Buy his goal machine striker cousin Albert Tjaaland from Molde and send him on loan to Leeds.

Phase 2: See if he becomes the new Haaland at Leeds scoring plenty of goals.

Phase 3: If he does well, keep him as our new ST and get Haaland too. If he doesn't do well, still get Haaland.

Magic of this is that we Triple the odds in our favour because we have solskjaer, his cousin Tjaaland and his home town down the motorway where he has family he can watch Coronation Street with in the evenings :lol:

Imagine Tjaaland bullying Chelsea and we sub on Haaland too. The joys.

Anyways, I've just woken up so not quite up to my senses... Let's just wait for next summer to try and get Haaland in with the rest of the hyenas... But... No harm slapping 2m down for Tjaaland. Could be a masterstroke and Molde will bite our hands off for it. (In 500k yearly installments of course :D)

RC89

PSG would be worrying. If they loss Mbappe to Real, they may want to get Haaland. But whether Haaland would want to go play in French league remain to be seen, I expect a step up not a step down for him. But you know, Raiola loves money and PSG could offer them what they want.
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. I have them anywhere between 1 and 3 like us. Really depends on Mbappe situation. Would be a no brainer for them if Mbappe leaves. PSG will save their blushes somewhat.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Here is ze plannings guys and girls.

Phase 1: Buy his goal machine striker cousin Albert Tjaaland from Molde and send him on loan to Leeds.

Phase 2: See if he becomes the new Haaland at Leeds scoring plenty of goals.

Phase 3: If he does well, keep him as our new ST and get Haaland too. If he doesn't do well, still get Haaland.

Magic of this is that Triple the odds in our favour because we have solskjaer, his cousin Tjaaland and his home town down the motorway where he has family he can watch Coronation Street with in the evenings :lol:

Imagine Tjaaland bullying Chelsea and we sub on Haaland too. The joys.

Anyways, I've just woken up so not quite up to my senses... Let's just wait for next summer to try and get Haaland in with the rest of the hyenas... But... No harm slapping 2m down for Tjaaland. Could be a masterstroke and Molde will bite our hands off for it. (In 500k yearly installments of course :D)
Is Tjaaland what you get when you try to buy Haaland on wish.com?

SplitzMagic

Is Tjaaland what you get when you try to buy Haaland on wish.com?
Yes something like that but apparently he's absolutely deadly in front of goal like his cousin Erling. :lol:

Scored on his Molde debut the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.