ESPN: Inside the broken, dysfunctional world of Man Utd

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Far be it from me to tell you guys how to do this, but just about every media output is doing an “inside the broken world of Man Utd” today

A separate thread for each one feels a bit too much like self masochism.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Far be it from me to tell you guys how to do this, but just about every media output is doing an “inside the broken world of Man Utd” today

A separate thread for each one feels a bit too much like self masochism.
Yup

Becks00

Well at this point, they are all just trying to make money rather than expose anything about man utd.

Irwin99

"The in-fighting within the squad can best be summed up by a source telling ESPN that an agent of a senior player complained to the club that Ronaldo had been given more prominence than their client in promotional campaigns".

What the feck :lol: . It's fecking Ronaldo-the GOAT- what do you expect and why is it even relevant?

Smores

That one more than others reads like fan fiction. Think it's just another article after the traffic associated with United stories.

Woodzy

Leaks coming from three different camps meaning 3 different players right?

Maguire, Rashford and Lingard I imagine.

Rashford and Lingard just shit stirring and Maguire's desperate struggle to prove he's not shit.

Crashoutcassius

Rashford and Lingard just shit stirring and Maguire's desperate struggle to prove he's not shit.
Think if camps meant people they would just say people? Camps sounds like like groups. Maybe they mean those three players and their agents or something. Doubt it though

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

I don't think Maguire is a leaker.

Rashford, Henderson and Lingard I think are for sure. Probably other but I don't think Maguire is.

Dante

Average bang

You should know, you nobhead. You're talking to one as the source for your article.

King Eric 7

Another article about the shit show that is the Man Utd dressing room. Just what I wanted to read :lol:

Dante

Average bang

Maguire isn't close to either Rashford or Lingard.

It's more likely to be Rashford and Sancho. And Lingard is closer to Pogba, anyway.

Green_Red

Imagine having the commercial pull Ronaldo has and he didn't even try to launch one piece of R7 clothing before the Liverpool game. What a selfish prick!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

I don't think Maguire is one of them. He'd lose captaincy if he were discovered. There's also been virtually no positive articles about him whereas players like Rashford and Lingard have been constantly looked on favourably by the press this season.

Woodzy

Think if camps meant people they would just say people? Camps sounds like like groups. Maybe they mean those three players and their agents or something. Doubt it though
I was thinking that but that would mean basically our entire fecking team were leaking to the press. It kinda seems unbelieavable yet unsurprising at the same time.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I don't think Maguire is a leaker.

Rashford, Henderson and Lingard I think are for sure. Probably other but I don't think Maguire is.
Henderson Lingard and Mata I believe

AltiUn

Maguire isn't close to either Rashford or Lingard.

It's more likely to be Rashford and Sancho. And Lingard is closer to Pogba, anyway.
Why would it be Sancho?

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ogden in 'Water is Wet' Exclusive, with sources able to verify his claims.

Srsly nothing to see, hear or read from this Stooge. Tier 1 Fraud this fella.

Dante

Average bang
Why would it be Sancho?
If Rashford is in a clique with anyone, it's a man he went on holiday with.

There's nothing to suggest Rashford is remotely pally with Maguire.

I know people love to essentialise nationality on this forum, but you can see more from simply watching games and seeing how players react to each other when goals are scored.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Seriously who cares? We are not shite because the leaks are happening. Rather they are happening because we are shite.
Sort out the shiteness, start winning games again (winning more than two games in a row would be a start) and the negative stuff will either stop or become irrelevant.

AltiUn

Sancho's camp are close with Adrian Kajumba, any Sancho leaks would've come through him.

UDontMessWith24

How tf can anyone look at this club and even entertain the idea that there isn't truth to this?

Becks00

There's nothing to suggest Rashford is remotely pally with Maguire.

I know people love to essentialise nationality on this forum, but you can see more from simply watching games and seeing how players react to each other when goals are scored.
Rashford is far closer to Lingard than he is to Sancho.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The quoted bit below is funny from the article.

"Rangnick also set alarm bells ringing within the club when he was warned that managing United would lead to unprecedented scrutiny of his results and decision-making in the media and among supporters."

"Ralf just smiled and said, 'Don't worry, I moved to a big club before when I left Hoffenheim for Schalke so I know what to expect,' a source told ESPN. "It's fair to say that he had no idea what to expect."

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The quoted bit below is funny from the article.

"Rangnick also set alarm bells ringing within the club when he was warned that managing United would lead to unprecedented scrutiny of his results and decision-making in the media and among supporters."

"Ralf just smiled and said, 'Don't worry, I moved to a big club before when I left Hoffenheim for Schalke so I know what to expect,' a source told ESPN. "It's fair to say that he had no idea what to expect."
Proper attempted hit piece on Rangnick. Trying to make him out to be some goofy idiot.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
All Ed had to do was eat in the canteen!

allen7

My guess is Bailly, Lingard and some one else from staff team.

No way Maguire as a captain would risk his career by doing this stuff.

NLunited

Badly written, I would not bother reading this crap.

The appointment of Rangnick as interim and now ETH as manager in itself are signs things are moving in a different direction.
I’m hopeful.

RVN1991

Not to sound dramatic but reading that made me want to physically assault somebody.