Gaming Esports boxing (Xbox, PlayStation)

fergies coat

I've not seen a thread on this yet. I've been taking an interest in this game for a few months now. We've not had a boxing game since fight night champion, so it's long overdue. I'm really excited for this. It's looking great already.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This does look decent! boxing games are always fairly limited, surprised they haven't gone with a VR version before.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Loved Champion, was gutted when the PS4 came out and it wasn't available as that was pretty much the only game I played for a long time, along with FIFA.

Will be all over this, especially if it has a decent roster. I'm not really interested in the likes of Eddie Hall though :lol:

youngrell

Looks fantastic, I have to say.

Boxing games have never been 'nailed' by any developers really, but they've still been enjoyable to play.

Both the mechanics and the features in this look really good.

paulscholes18

Looks good, last boxing game I played was Ready 2 Rumble 2 on the OG PlayStation

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Fight Night round 4 is the best one I've played. 2004 the most fun.

Bosws87

I offered to fight him in UFC and he got scared. I doubt he would accept as I was pretty good at fight night online as I used to just spam the jab button.
If you didnt play using the analogue sticks and using the face buttons you were cheating with the people i played with.

Bojan11

If you didnt play using the analogue sticks and using the face buttons you were cheating with the people i played with.
I used the face buttons as the analogue was shit and I kept doing power punches, which isn’t my game. I was more wait for opponent to try and hit me rather than go after them. Only people I struggled against were the ones who did the same.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Once you've played Victory Boxing on the PS1, all other boxing games are a let down.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I remember that. I got a ps1 for Christmas 1997 I think. The two games i got for it was victory boxing and v rally. Both terrible games now looking back.

You take that back!

Drifter

American
This is where I envy console users. Desperately need something like this on PC

evil_geko

Yeah, PC should be added in the title to avoid confusion.

Looks like a promising title.

Deery

Dreary
Did anyone ever play Rocky on the PS2 that was my first PlayStation game along with Vice City..

Top quality game!

ShinjiNinja26

This looks really promising. Impressed with the boxers movement it looks much more realistic and slick than Fight Night, although to be fair they’ve not released a game in years.