Film Eternals (Marvel Studios)

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
It's the only Oscar this could win. It's just the same film released time and time again. There's nothing new or original in these things Boring people in stupid suits trying to look solemn while the steroids kick in for their action scene

Let me guess will they battle against CGI creatures as usual ?

Plus seriously Kit Harrington ? I was a Jon Snow fan but even I have to admit he can't act
Add Richard Madden to that opinion.

He's Henry Cavill mk.II in terms of looks and acting abilities, and he bloody looks like he has the same costume and superpowers too in this :lol:

Hamnat

It's the only Oscar this could win. It's just the same film released time and time again. There's nothing new or original in these things Boring people in stupid suits trying to look solemn while the steroids kick in for their action scene

Let me guess will they battle against CGI creatures as usual ?

Plus seriously Kit Harrington ? I was a Jon Snow fan but even I have to admit he can't act
What is the alternative for any film that needs "aliens, mythical monsters, villians that do not exist in reality?"

Hamnat

Doing something grown up ?
What a ridiculous opinion. Any type of fiction, fantasy adaptation is automatically "not grown up"? Shape of Water won countless awards. A movie ostensibly about a maid shagging a fish manthing.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just saw the trailer. Who's the bad guy? Looks like Galactus?

Edit: Ignore, just read it up.