ETH interview in Spain

Oranges038

Shouldn't you be giving us part 1 first?
You have to wait for the prequel then this will make even more sense once you understand the backstory behind those crows at 1.40 and why he will only speak to people with shiny heads.

It's so he can see if the crows are coming for him in the reflection from their heads. He's afraid of them, they're everwhere now he says, he thinks they've been sent after him by Piers Morgan.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Manchester United TV Interviews are always pointless I feel

wolvored

Pretty much. They always seem to be pre-approved company lines. Same thing with the site.
Yes always been the same I bet. I remember Steve Bower when he used to say Sir Alex how important was it to win today. Ffs :lol:

arthurka

MUTV is piss, never any interesting questions and their streaming quality is shaky at best.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
MUTV is piss, never any interesting questions and their streaming quality is shaky at best.
You could see that Webber felt a bit awkward asking the Ronaldo question. Quickly moved onto Barcelona, which seemed quite random.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
For the media wing of a 5 billion dollar company, it really is a load of cack, isn't it?

Chairman Steve

MUTV seems to be at least a decade behind the times in terms of production quality. They’ve probably still got a holdover of Sharp cameras in the production office they got for free in the 90s that still get used.

Next year they’ll discover Windows Movie Maker and we can get some sick montages.

arthurka

You could see that Webber felt a bit awkward asking the Ronaldo question. Quickly moved onto Barcelona, which seemed quite random.
It was unbelievably cringe. Ok then good answer, what about them Barcelona games? These are some games Erik, right?

For the media wing of a 5 billion dollar company, it really is a load of cack, isn't it?
Well they did manage to bring out an Android TV app just last week so it's all on the up. Apart from having 480i resolution on their streams. Leading brand on all fronts.

Stadjer

Isn’t it him thinking it means ‘you’re welcome’?

I know in Italian, the word ‘prego’ means that and can also mean ‘please’
I think it is exactly that.

It is the same in Dutch. Alsjeblieft (informal) or Alstublieft (formal) can be used when you ask for something but can also be used when you give something to someone.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think it is exactly that.

It is the same in Dutch. Alsjeblieft (informal) or Alstublieft (formal) can be used when you ask for something but can also be used when you give something to someone.
It's basically the Dutch version of you're welcome in this scenario. Like "Bitte" in German.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
M.U.T.V another part of the club that has fallen behind the times.
Yeah, but ETH is definitely always a really good interviewee.

With all sports productions, you just must realize that you cannot take someone that isn’t supposed to and won’t watch it and have that person try to guess what will be appreciated. If you have a great interest in cars, you don’t go around car dealerships and listen to dealers hype cars. I don’t want to hear 15 minutes of how fantastic Mbappe is or whatever at half time. We knew that what 7 years ago.

What does fans want nowadays? Transfertalk, discussions around stats and tactics, discussions around individual performances. Nerdy facts/quiz. Follow the kids/loanees. Not much of that at MUTV.