Ethan Laird image 99

Ethan Laird England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Christie was better according to whoscored but what do I know? My concern is guys like Sessegnon were "ringers" in the Championship
Laird was very highly rated - he then went to MK Dons for 6 months where he was very impressive in his first stint of senior football before following it up with 6 months at Swansea where he was also impressive. He’s quite clearly got a lot of potential.

Marwood

Take into consideration that Reece was at Wigan, struggling while Laird went to promotion chasing teams so he didnt have the leeway to play week in week out but when did play, he was very good. Ask the Swansea fans they loved him. Laird will surprise many, he just needs to stay fit. He has all the talent to be a Maicon level player.
His season still doesn't compare to Reece James' though.

He has to at least play for more than 50% of a season before a comparison can be drawn.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Take into consideration that Reece was at Wigan, struggling while Laird went to promotion chasing teams so he didnt have the leeway to play week in week out but when did play, he was very good. Ask the Swansea fans they loved him. Laird will surprise many, he just needs to stay fit. He has all the talent to be a Maicon level player.
Maicon? Glad to see no one is hugely overestimating these young players.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Maicon? Glad to see no one is hugely overestimating these young players.
When one says such it's not to say they will, it's to say they can. He has the talent, whether he will reach that level is yet to be seen. There's no overrating here and Maicon wasn't anywhere near the Maicon we saw at Inter at 20 yrs old so.... Ethan has all it takes, let's see if it will come to fruition but I see doubters all over, same ones that would have doubted Trent and ridiculed his chances of being what he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.