Position: Defender - Right-Back
Foot: Right
Player agent: Stellar Football Ltd
Squad Number: #41
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2023
Contract option: Option for a further year
Date of last contract extension: Feb 25, 2020

Minkaro

One for loan? Would make sense to me to find him a Championship club for the season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
One for loan? Would make sense to me to find him a Championship club for the season.
Depends on what happens with Tripps and Williams I guess, but I agree, a PL or Championship loan would be best for him.

Ace of Spades

A loan that will guarantee game time will be vital for him.

Also, us he training with the team or is he injured again ?? What is going on with him ?? @jb8521 , @khoazany

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Probably my current favourite homegrown youth.
I Share your love for him, but he's just too injured, each time i hear good news about him comes the bad, in other words He played well this week next pick up an injury and so on.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I Share your love for him, but he's just too injured, each time i hear good news about him comes the bad, in other words He played well this week next pick up an injury and so on.
He played a lot of football for MK Dons, I wouldn’t attach that label to him forever.

lenny_1248

Where is he? Because he's not with the team right now.
I'm starting to get nervous.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He played a lot of football for MK Dons, I wouldn’t attach that label to him forever.
Excuse me asking, what were the numbers?

Dante

Average bang
Yeah not in the squad either-injured?
Still recovering from the injury he picked up on the last day of last season:

The teenager is still recovering from the heavy knock he suffered but club sources are confident he should be back fit before the start of the new season.

MEN Sport understands a decision is yet to be made regarding Laird's future as United continue to contemplate whether or not they should keep him or loan him out this summer.

There is a belief Laird would be ready for a loan spell in the Championship if such a decision is made, though an exit will likely rely on whether or not United manage to reinforce at full-back this summer.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen to add Atletico Madrid right-back Kieran Trippier to his squad and the 30-year-old has made arrangements to relocate to Manchester permanently after entering the last year of his Atletico contract. The England international is hopeful of joining United before the transfer window closes in six weeks' time.
link

Mickson

Russell Martin new Swansea manager. Would be brilliant to see Ethan in The Championship under Martin again. It would be a good step too, dunno what right-backs Swansea has though.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Russell Martin new Swansea manager. Would be brilliant to see Ethan in The Championship under Martin again. It would be a good step too, dunno what right-backs Swansea has though.
One of their best players Connor Roberts

MUFC OK

Have had really high hopes for him since he was 15. Really hope he can kick on and stay injury free, hopefully will be knocking on the door of the first team in the next year or so.

I think he’s better than Williams already.

Last edited:

Gandalf

One of their best players Connor Roberts
Laird may actually be there as his replacement, Roberts is still recovering from the injury he picked up at the Euros and so will miss the start of the season and to add to that Swansea are broke and he is in the last year of his contract. Martin was interviewed the other day and admitted Matt Grimes and Connor Roberts are likely to go before the window closes.

MUFC OK

20th Birthday today in fact. Happy Birthday to the lad.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Great loan for him, hopefully play a lot of minutes and can be solid fullback cover for us.

Bondi77

I see he had a full game today,
Anyone watching his games?

lenny_1248

Praying that he becomes as good as I believe he can.
Want him to succeed here so much.

NYAS

Assisted a last minute equaliser coming from 3-0 down, and played the full game again. Anyone got a vid of the goal?

OL29

He looks unreal going forward, I hope we manage to integrate him in the first team squad.

Nickelodeon

He looks unreal going forward, I hope we manage to integrate him in the first team squad.
Swansea have some really poor finishers by the looks of this 100 second video. Wtf was that header at 1:18?

Our boy looks good though.

Dante

Average bang
He's the reason why we targetted a 30 year old right back rather than a 25 year old in his prime during the transfer window.

Ole wants a clear pathway for Ethan into the first team over the next few years. The failure to get Trippier will just mean he gets fasttracked.

Idxomer

He looks to be playing like a winger from the different highlights of his performances.

Nickosaur

Damn. Pleased to see he's doing so well. He'll be ready for the first team next season. Guessing Dalot could then be sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.