Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Neo_Mufc

81 people in league damn!!!!!!

Thanks, joined.

Haven't read rules other than how much I can spend, don't know cheap foreign players, hoping for top 70 finish.
Plenty cheap defenders out there for 4.5m

Whens the deadline? Presume one hour before kick off?
Deadline is 8pm GMT so you will have time to have a look at the Italy Turkey line up and choose if you want to.

Neo_Mufc

Just realised my instructions in OP weren't the clearest if anyone is unsure how the game works or needs to know about chips more please let me know.

Paul_Scholes18

Just realised my instructions in OP weren't the clearest if anyone is unsure how the game works or needs to know about chips more please let me know.
I think we are going to see less active managers struggle a bit. Particular with the early deadlines.

What I am not sure about is when can you change captains? Does the game on a given day have to end or can you make the call in advance.

In fantasy CL the game has to end on a given day so I think that is the case now too. Thus even if you have no more players playing on the 21:00 kickoff you need to wait for it to end before you can change captains or make manual subs.

Neo_Mufc

I think we are going to see less active managers struggle a bit. Particular with the early deadlines.

What I am not sure about is when can you change captains? Does the game on a given day have to end or can you make the call in advance.

In fantasy CL the game has to end on a given day so I think that is the case now too. Thus even if you have no more players playing on the 21:00 kickoff you need to wait for it to end before you can change captains or make manual subs.
I believe you can swap to a new captain that is yet to play any time before their deadline.

Rooney1987

So who do we think are likely to start Chiesa or Berardi?

Just seen the deadline is 8 so we'll see who starts and can change before.

Neo_Mufc

What are chips
You get 2 chips.

1. Wildcard - You can use this to change your team completely within budget.
2. Limetless - You get 1 change to make a team for a match day which will then revert back to the old one in the following match day. The bonus is you can spend as much money as you want.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I believe you can swap to a new captain that is yet to play any time before their deadline.
Deadlines are before next day's first game. This is too easy and yet too tricky at the same time.
Shame there are no rewards in this...(not that i think i would win it. Ha ha)

Paul_Scholes18

I am going Jorginho and Berardi. It would be gold if Berardi wins a pen.

Jorginho might not be the best option, but I like being 100% certain he starts. If he gets 3 points that is not awful anyway and if less I will sub him for sure.

Paul_Scholes18

I am seeing people here with starters tonight on the bench. Remember you can start them and then sub them off if they do poorly.
Although if you bench them then the points are lost.

croadyman

God knows why Florenzi is under the midfielders list on The Sun FF but there you go

Paul_Scholes18

Am I right in thinking if Immobile flops as my captain tonight, I can change captains?
Yes and put Yilmaz in. You can bench him next day if he is not scoring.

Your team looks pretty balanced so if you give everyone a chance you could do really well.

Put the 3 players playing last on your bench. Then when most other players have played you can make the call if you want to bring them on.
Of course if you fear like it is too much time with early deadlines to do then you can plan around that by having 3 players on the last day. Thus you only need to bring them on for your 3 worst scoring players then.

For you put Pogba, Cancelo and Jota on the bench and bring them on if you have players not scoring that much.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am going Jorginho and Berardi. It would be gold if Berardi wins a pen.

Jorginho might not be the best option, but I like being 100% certain he starts. If he gets 3 points that is not awful anyway and if less I will sub him for sure.
Don't forget to put berardi as captain. Nothing to lose

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a quick storm around

Gone for

Ronaldo-Kane-Lukaku
Alaba-Bale--Zakaria- Berardi captain (cos of you lot!)
Deanyer De Ligt Hinteregger
Donarumma

Krul, Kjaer, P Torres, Holes and 1.5m in the bank

Last edited: