Euro 2020 general discussion

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Thought it might be useful to have a thread for general stuff which doesn't fit into any other thread.

Put your funnies, Euridiots, Euro babes (:nervous:) etc

Anyway, has anyone got a Euros spreadsheet? You know, where you enter all the match scores and it works out the tables for you etc?

Paul_Scholes18

So which United player do we think will have the best tournaments?

I think Mctominay and Scotland can do well and reach round of 16.

In terms of getting the win Bruno or Pogba would be favorites from teams with United players.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Which channel is this in USA ? Any help please ?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It might be because it's so close to the end of the season, but it doesn't really feel like the opening day of the Euros. There's hardly any buzz in my neck of the woods. Usually the streets would be awash with England flags hanging out of bedroom windows, cars, shop windows etc. I've seen hardly any of it.

TrustInJanuzaj

It might be because it's so close to the end of the season, but it doesn't really feel like the opening day of the Euros. There's hardly any buzz in my neck of the woods. Usually the streets would be awash with England flags hanging out of bedroom windows, cars, shop windows etc. I've seen hardly any of it.
I reckon it will quickly take off once the games begin!

Bobski

Already missing the proper tournament feel of one country hosting it. Even the way people have been discussing it has been more like a souped up Europa League than a huge tournament.