Euro 2020 Tickets

saivet

So I did what @ryan_forlan in December and secured tickets for Portugal's first game of the Euros on my brothers account.

I thought I may as well apply for games at Wembley so applied for two tickets for two of England's group games, both semis and the final. Got an email on Friday and I was successful for all tickets apart from the final.

I don't want to bother with England vs Czech Republic and I'm not sure I want to go to both semi finals. I know there will be an official resale but surely I'll be fine selling on tickets to some mates instead? Never been to an international tournament so no idea how strict they tend to be with these things? Even the guest I put down, he can't make a few games either.

I'll probably still buy them and try to work it all out nearer to the time, but shit load of money to be forking out.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Returns portal is now open for people who had tickets but now can't go.
I'm hoping people get refunds for the final and Wembley group games so those of us who applied first time round can bag some tickets.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I'm hoping people get refunds for the final and Wembley group games so those of us who applied first time round can bag some tickets.
How would you buy those? Wouldn't the portal be re-open for everybody and not just those who already bought tickets?

I have lots of tickets for this tournament but I'm not sure if this will actuallly happen.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
How would you buy those? Wouldn't the portal be re-open for everybody and not just those who already bought tickets?

I have lots of tickets for this tournament but I'm not sure if this will actuallly happen.
I would assume they would prioritise those who originally applied in the ballot for those specific games. It would make sense but maybe that's asking a bit too much from UEFA.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Return portal open now for those who don't want to go to the games anymore.

Is anyone here going to return their tickets? I have tickets to 2 r16 games and 1 semifinal.. I'm thinking of returning one of the r16 games.. do you think it would be wise for me to return to the portal or do you think I would profit by selling on the after market on websites such as viagogo?

The last thing I want to do is put it on a third party website for a loss.

Please advise.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
@Ronaldo's Mum Eh? I'm pretty sure you can stick your tickets on the return portal at any point leading up to the game. You can decide 2 days before the match that you want to resell and as long as there's some demand for the game you can sell your ticket via the official channels very easily. You can probably get a bit more money selling it to the dodgy scousers on the street corners next to the ticket kiosks though.

littlepeasoup

Keeping my ticket for the quarter final in Rome, especially since that's England's side of the draw. Was absolutely gutted not be going in a few weeks, would have been a fantastic trip.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
@Ronaldo's Mum Eh? I'm pretty sure you can stick your tickets on the return portal at any point leading up to the game. You can decide 2 days before the match that you want to resell and as long as there's some demand for the game you can sell your ticket via the official channels very easily. You can probably get a bit more money selling it to the dodgy scousers on the street corners next to the ticket kiosks though.
What are the official channels?

UEFA just emailed me advising that I have up until the 25th of June to return my tickets for specific games if I can no longer attend them. I have one game that I'm considering of doing... but I'm wondering if it's just better to put it up on viagogo or ticketmaster and get more for it. Do you know?

The game is r16 - 2a vs. 2b (category 1)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What are the official channels?

UEFA just emailed me advising that I have up until the 25th of June to return my tickets for specific games if I can no longer attend them. I have one game that I'm considering of doing... but I'm wondering if it's just better to put it up on viagogo or ticketmaster and get more for it. Do you know?

The game is r16 - 2a vs. 2b (category 1)
a lot will depend where that match is and your FV? although I wouldnt expect R16 to be so in demand.

keeping my tickets for next year

saivet

Another opportunity to return tickets. Check you emails as they're only giving you a week or so to get a refund.

In short the T&Cs have been updated to reflect that reduced capacity / change of location is a possibility. If it's reduced capacity and your ticket is cancelled you get a full refund and if there is a change of location you will be entitled to a full refund.

I'm returning my tickets I have abroad as I have no intention of travelling. Not sure what to do with my Wembley tickets but I'll probably return at least 2 out of the 3 matches I have too.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I don't feel like returning. If I have been vaccinated by then, I will like to go.

I am the ticket holder for one game. So that is fine.

But, for the second game, my friend is the ticket holder and he does not want to go.

Do you guys think I will be able to go using tickets held by him and also take someone on his ticket?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I don't feel like returning. If I have been vaccinated by then, I will like to go.

I am the ticket holder for one game. So that is fine.

But, for the second game, my friend is the ticket holder and he does not want to go.

Do you guys think I will be able to go using tickets held by him and also take someone on his ticket?
The email mentions being able to transfer tickets for medical reasons. Not sure how it works for just not wanting to risk being in a crowd. You’d think given the circumstances you should be able to transfer it but then shit never works the way it really should.

Interested in how potentially selling tickets will work too. I’ve got a few for Wembley but initially thought my brothers might fly over to come but that obviously won’t happen now. So I’ve got a few spare and don’t wanna get caught out not being able to sell them on.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Going to return mine today, good of them to do this as I had just excepted I’d lost money so this is a nice bonus

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I bought from Stub Hub. Anyone have any experience how I would go about doing this through Stub Hub as I don't have a physical tickets?

ryan_forlan

Gullible
The email mentions being able to transfer tickets for medical reasons. Not sure how it works for just not wanting to risk being in a crowd. You’d think given the circumstances you should be able to transfer it but then shit never works the way it really should.

Interested in how potentially selling tickets will work too. I’ve got a few for Wembley but initially thought my brothers might fly over to come but that obviously won’t happen now. So I’ve got a few spare and don’t wanna get caught out not being able to sell them on.
Yeah.
Transferring should not be a problem. Hopefully.
Let's see.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I bought from Stub Hub. Anyone have any experience how I would go about doing this through Stub Hub as I don't have a physical tickets?
Hey, I don't know when stb hub comes in the middle. Does this mean you bought from someone else?
Anyway, no one has physical tickets.
The ticket holders got emails with the links to cancel.
If you have bought from someone else, then, ask the ticket holder to cancel and ask for a refund.

Eriku

So glad this thread was bumped, I don’t monitor the e-mail this was sent out on.

Far too much uncertainty around this for me to hold on to my Wembley semi tickets. I’d rather get my money back at this point.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
If anyone wants to buy my tickets (knockout round + semi final) please let me know ASAP

Otherwise I will request a refund as I don't think this will go ahead as planned (with full capacity fans)

Raredaredevil

If anyone wants to buy my tickets (knockout round + semi final) please let me know ASAP

Otherwise I will request a refund as I don't think this will go ahead as planned (with full capacity fans)
What are the knockout round game of your ticket? Where is it hosted? I might be interested. I still a pair of the opening game in Rome where Italy plays Turkey. I am really looking forward to the Euros. If it's cancelled this year, can't see it being rescheduled again.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
What are the knockout round game of your ticket? Where is it hosted? I might be interested. I still a pair of the opening game in Rome where Italy plays Turkey. I am really looking forward to the Euros. If it's cancelled this year, can't see it being rescheduled again.
match 38 - 2nd a VS. 2nd B in Amsterdam
match 43 - 1stE vs. 3rd A/ B/ C/ D in Glasgow
match 49 - semifinal in London

3 tickets each per game

Raredaredevil

So it is the last day of April. Is there any update on this? Seeing as most of the countries in Europe are still in lockdown.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
We know that all of the remaining hosts will be having games with fans in. The question that remains is exactly how many fans will be allowed in.

saivet

It seems that the ballot has commenced for some games. I've seen a few people receiving emails saying that they were unsuccessful in the ballot and will receive a refund. Not clear how they are doing the ballot or how long it will take. I'd imagine with restrictions being lifted in the UK, those with tickets to the SFs or final should be okay, or at least have the best chance of keeping their tickets.

Real Name

Cancelled my tickets. I had Czech Republic and Scotland games tickets but dont want to go through another ballot. Who knows how the ballot will go and will the regular fans even get it or the fans which would already have the tickets. Also it would be too much of a hassle. I didnt cancel my fans first ticket for the final but Uefa decided to cancel all the fans first tickets. I guess if Croatia will go through there will be a possibility to buy the ticket for a knock out phase.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just wondered what they were going for as I'm interested.

That said it seems you're not getting any information so perhaps not best to seek any out?
Wouldn't know mate, I got 3 in the original ballot for about £45 each. Just stuck with them and took the wait and see approach.

TheReligion

Abusive
Wouldn't know mate, I got 3 in the original ballot for about £45 each. Just stuck with them and took the wait and see approach.
I'm hoping to get some but obviously wouldn't want to travel outside of the UK. It seems the actual destinations could change though.

I guess for the price you paid it's worth waiting tbh. I wouldn't want to get ripped off so would be looking for someone to sell around face although appreciate everyone will want to make a few quid.

If you hear of anyone with any will you let me know?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Had tickets for Bilbao and was still up for going but been refunded since it was moved - cant be arsed to apply again for Seville

Raredaredevil

I've got Wembley last 16.

Lack of info / advice is actually pretty mental.
If you plan to let go, let me know. I'm trying to get one of the Wembley tickets. The ones selling at the Black Market are ridiculous price.