Euro 2020 Tickets

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Stub Hub was pretty awesome to me. Even though I found a buyer for my tickets, I sold at a loss, Stub Hub sent me a full refund of $1,100 pounds. Put it back on my Capital One card.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I've had tickets to England Coatia and England's R16, Quarter and Semi final games had we won our group all refunded today. They didn't cancel my Scotland Czech Republic ticket at Hampden. Yessss!!!!!!! :(

Danny Roberts

I've had tickets to England Coatia and England's R16, Quarter and Semi final games had we won our group all refunded today. They didn't cancel my Scotland Czech Republic ticket at Hampden. Yessss!!!!!!! :(
Did you request a refund or you mean you failed in the ballot and they have refunded? I have similar tickets, didn't request a refund and still waiting to hear anything.

saivet

Did you request a refund or you mean you failed in the ballot and they have refunded? I have similar tickets, didn't request a refund and still waiting to hear anything.
I think you need to check your account. I read on another forum they were cancelling tickets as part of the ballot last night as the status of a number of peoples tickets had changed and there was an associated credit note. No idea if they've sent any emails though.

I checked my account and it appears that my tickets are safe for now, but they haven't communicated any information so it's very hard to tell.

Danny Roberts

I think you need to check your account. I read on another forum they were cancelling tickets as part of the ballot last night as the status of a number of peoples tickets had changed and there was an associated credit note. No idea if they've sent any emails though.

I checked my account and it appears that my tickets are safe for now, but they haven't communicated any information so it's very hard to tell.
Ah, cheers! Checked and I have tickets for the Scotland game but not the semi or others. Oh well, could be worse! The Scotland we had cat 2 whereas the others were cat 3. Would be nice to get some communication though as I don't want to finalise hotels etc on this basis only to then find out it is wrong.

massi83

Ah, cheers! Checked and I have tickets for the Scotland game but not the semi or others. Oh well, could be worse! The Scotland we had cat 2 whereas the others were cat 3. Would be nice to get some communication though as I don't want to finalise hotels etc on this basis only to then find out it is wrong.
Book a hotel with free cancellation. I think by 24th they should be done.

Danny Roberts

Book a hotel with free cancellation. I think by 24th they should be done.
Yeah, hotels no big deal - loads available. We';ve got stuff booked already but just want to get it finalised and know I can make other plans for those dates as my games are quite spread out date wise. Patience I guess!

Riz

I had 10 tickets across 3 matches, looks like all are “to be refunded” ffs

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I bet pretty much all the corporate seats and UEFA freebees didn't get cancelled. Will have a couple of hundred genuine fans at each match.

RoyH1

I bet pretty much all the corporate seats and UEFA freebees didn't get cancelled. Will have a couple of hundred genuine fans at each match.
Precisely. My tickets for Belgium-Denmark were refunded after a so called "draw". Interestingly enough, apparently you can still buy VIP tickets to the game that include a meal at 3 star Michelin restaurant for about 2000 quid.
I love it when UEFA then says that Super League was all about greed, as if they were any different.

Precisely. My tickets for Belgium-Denmark were refunded after a so called "draw". Interestingly enough, apparently you can still buy VIP tickets to the game that include a meal at 3 star Michelin restaurant for about 2000 quid.
I love it when UEFA then says that Super League was all about greed, as if they were any different.
did we expect any different?

As you say, hypercritical of UEFA to talk about greed, when they are one of the most corrupt organisations in any sport.

Gibb11

got tickets for england croatia too but heard no response? hmm I fear i wont get past the ballot

about a week ago i was unsuccessful with my other match, round of 16 at hampden park so they are doing it early yet the wembley tickets is the earlier game

Danny Roberts

Strange, mine are now showing allocated for all three games. very strange after yesterday it was showing two out of three as being refunded. Guess until we get emails confirming anything it might be pointless checking.

semi final tickets cancelled :nono:

gutted - especially as we all know this is a decision based on money.

One of the best outcomes of the SL would have been the demise of UEFA - this still needs to happen.

there will be a large % of hospitality tickets that go unsold, where general admission tickets could have been sold.

Danny Roberts

semi final tickets cancelled :nono:

gutted - especially as we all know this is a decision based on money.

One of the best outcomes of the SL would have been the demise of UEFA - this still needs to happen.

there will be a large % of hospitality tickets that go unsold, where general admission tickets could have been sold.
Group stages and semis both cancelled. Fantastic.
Until you get an email you never know. As said, mine were showing cancelled yesterday, including for a semi, and today they are showing as Ticket Allocated.

Robertd0803

I had to cancel mine when Dublin lost the chance to host games. Had tickets for the second round tie.

By no means the most important thing happening but still sucks.

Everytime the ad for the Euro 2020 sticker comes on tv I boo it loudly much to my 7 year olds amusement.

saivet

Until you get an email you never know. As said, mine were showing cancelled yesterday, including for a semi, and today they are showing as Ticket Allocated.
Bizarre. It's a difficult situation for UEFA but their communication (or lack of) has been piss poor. Hopefully they will provide some certainty for those successful or unsuccessful soon.

Danny Roberts

Bizarre. It's a difficult situation for UEFA but their communication (or lack of) has been piss poor. Hopefully they will provide some certainty for those successful or unsuccessful soon.
100% agree.

Email has arrived and it's as per my account when I initially saw. No tickets for the semis, no Czech but at least I got Scotland. That was the highest category but also the only game of the three before Freedom Day on the 21st!

Billy Jim

My tickets for the Czech game were showing as "to be refunded" on Tuesday yet have changed to just "allocated" today. No email or anything to say they've been cancelled but could there be... hope?

Danny Roberts

My tickets for the Czech game were showing as "to be refunded" on Tuesday yet have changed to just "allocated" today. No email or anything to say they've been cancelled but could there be... hope?
That's what happened to me and then a day or so later they reverted to refunded, got an email and a credit note. But you never know with this shit show.

saivet

The ballot is officially over. I received an email saying "We are happy to inform you that some or all of your tickets remain valid."

Considering I returned all but one pair of tickets in January, I'm buzzing that I've been successful in the ballot. Fingers crossed England win their group and make the semi-finals now..

Smores

Both of my games got cancelled, rotten luck. The one event i was excited about throughout the lockdowns.

Dave_MUFC

Got the email saying I've been successful in keeping tickets.

Just waiting in the portal to double check that I've got both tickets for the Czech game, as my mates quarter final tickets got cancelled a few days back!

massi83

Seems like I am keeping Fin-Den, Fin-Rus, Fin-Bel and the final. Might skip going to Russia still though.

Cambion

Got the email saying I've been successful in keeping tickets.

Just waiting in the portal to double check that I've got both tickets for the Czech game, as my mates quarter final tickets got cancelled a few days back!
I got an email today saying 'We are happy to inform you that some or all of your tickets remain valid. To view your valid tickets, log in to the ticketing portal.' Logged on and all tickets showing as valid, still not convinced the process is over. Did your mate get an email saying his tickets were cancelled, or did he get a similar message to mine?

massi83

I got an email today saying 'We are happy to inform you that some or all of your tickets remain valid. To view your valid tickets, log in to the ticketing portal.' Logged on and all tickets showing as valid, still not convinced the process is over. Did your mate get an email saying his tickets were cancelled, or did he get a similar message to mine?
Even by UEFA's standard, this has been a joke, but all the tickets that you see now on your account should be alright. 98% sure.

Gibb11

Christ got successful with England v Croatia, saw on my phone using this weird slow ticket portal....When i logged in with my mac though using google said I had no tickets whatsoever... think I may have two accounts ha got worried, definitely have tickets on one account.. i think

Dave_MUFC

My mate did get a cancellation email about 3 days ago for his tickets.

Spent about 4 hours in the ticket portal queue yesterday just to be sure, and it does say tickets are allocated for me, and in the email it says the allocation process is over, so I think we should be okay!

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Just got the confirmation I got lucky and have tickets for The Netherlands - Ukraine on the 13th of June. No clue however yet how many people they are allowing in total...

Cambion

My mate did get a cancellation email about 3 days ago for his tickets.

Spent about 4 hours in the ticket portal queue yesterday just to be sure, and it does say tickets are allocated for me, and in the email it says the allocation process is over, so I think we should be okay!
Nice one. I usually bomb in ballots, but did OK this time. Scotland v Croatia and 1E vs 3A/B/C/D.

Riz

Seen the news today there’s rumours that Wembley will have full capacity, how on earth will that work after they’ve refunded us?

Seen the news today there’s rumours that Wembley will have full capacity, how on earth will that work after they’ve refunded us?
wow.

probably tickets go back on general sale.

No way will they find a way of the original ticket holders getting first dibs? That would be far too fair.