Harry Maguire
Luke Shaw
Jordan Henderson
Kalvin Phillips
Phil Foden
Raheem Sterling
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford

- I could see TAA losing his starting place with James's emergence, but I think the former should be tried in midfield with England's shortage of creativity in central midfielder.
- Gomez will have some competition next season with Webster, White both looking good.
- If Henderson has another strong season, likely with Sheffield, I have no doubt he will be no.1.
- Shaw is better than Chilwell imo and if he can stay fit, then he will be our first choice, England's first choice.
- Phillips is already England's best DM imo, and if Leeds gets to the EPL next season, then I could see him cementing his place in the side.
- The AM position is a tricky one with Grealish, Maddison, Foden, Barkley, Mount all potential options. Barkley and Mount should be nowhere near the England team or even Chelsea's. Southgate has never looked like a fan of Maddison and I could see next season not going as well for Grealish. Foden, with a potential City UCL ban and Silva's departure will establish himself as first choice for City and looks a natural fit for England on the left side of midfield.
- Sancho doesn't quite have the dynamism you get from Rashford and Sterling, has a little too many quiet games for my liking and hasn't looked that good for England next to Kane.
Few points to pick up on:

- TAA should never lose his place to anyone at RB, especially James who is nowhere near his level. TAA is the best right back in the world, play him at right back!
- CB is shaky, but Gomez is a sure bet if fit with Maguire. Webster/White wont be starting for England within the next year
- Agree with Henderson, he looks good. Needs more game time, will be given a chance as Pickford has declined massively
- Chilwell is far better than a fully fit Shaw
- K.Phillips is a good player, needs premier league game time to be considered Englands 1st choice DM but i wouldn't rule it out. Southgate will stick with Rice/Winks. Dier looks lost for Spurs, think he's done at starting regularly at DM for club and Country to be frank
- AM is tricky, lots of options but depending on formation one may not be needed.
- Sancho is way better than you give him credit for, he's guaranteed to start.

I'd personally go 4-2-1-3

Henderson

TAA
Maguire
Gomez
Chilwell

Henderson
Winks

Sterling

Rashford
Kane
Sancho

Lots of bench options to amend the formation:

Foden/Oxlade-Chamberlain could be useful in Midfield
Maddison/Mount could be useful for AM

Ekeke

---------------------------------Ramsdale

--------------------------Gomez --------Maguire
TAA ------------------------------------------------------------------- Chilwell

--------------------------------Henderson
-------------Maddison --------------------------Grealish

---Sancho------------------------------------------------------- Rashford
-----------------------------------Kane

Dont have the fullbacks bomb forward quite so much as they can, pick and choose the moments when TAA makes runs down the right. Tell Henderson to do a proper anchor role protecting the defense and not getting forward. Leave Maddison and Grealish to get on the ball and move it around to our danger players from the middle, feed the ball out to Sancho and Rashford in wide areas and let them run at players to shoot or create a chance. Grealish could also make runs on the outside of Rashford if Chilwell is staying further back and that would get Grealish into his left wing role where he's been great this season. And then Kane is in the box to finish off chances.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
TAA has never been that good for England. He gets a lot of assists due to his delivery, but I think Reece James could be an even better fullback.
I think my seven year old son can be better than both of them in time. Play him at RB instead of those two. Lolz. The mental gymnastics is brilliant. I love RC. :)