Europa League 20/21

U99ted

It's like both teams judged United on the first leg and decided they didn't want to play us in the final.

led_scholes

Nice plot twist for Arsenal. Fire Emery only to be eliminated by him. Foresight 100/100.

Irrational.

Marlo Stanfield looks gutted.

With no European football for Arse next season, can we buy Saka on a cut-price deal? Would be a shrewd bit of business.

Fooza

genuinely feel they'd have got a jammy goal, get in! Can watch the final with less nerves

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Happier for us to be playing Villareal in the final, although a shame we dont see an all-English-finals year.

Fooza

Unai having the last laugh is even more hilarious

good ebening DT

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Marlo Stanfield looks gutted.

With no European football for Arse next season, can we buy Saka on a cut-price deal? Would be a shrewd bit of business.
He could be one season wonder, but I'd take Saka over Sancho based on this season. The boy is a star in the making.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He could be one season wonder, but I'd take Saka over Sancho based on this season. The boy is a star in the making.
He's good but I don't see elite level quality from him, tonight he got in some good positions and consistantly overhit the cross so final ball is still very inconsistant.

Have to say I really enjoy watching Smith Rowe. Again not probably become elite but he has a lovely touch and makes some fantastic runs to find space, really shows up Pepe who relys on instinct in games so much.

That's probably the only positive for Arsenal this season they've got a decent crop of 3-4 young players to build around but the experienced players all over the pitch have been massive flops so they'll never do anything until they get reliable players in key positions.

laughtersassassin

Happy it's Villareal in the final

That said we will need to be a million times better and not let our bottling habit get in the way if we want to win.

Last edited:

lysglimt

Scout
It sucks to lose a final - but it sucks double to lose a final against a rival. So I ll take Villareal any day

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's good but I don't see elite level quality from him, tonight he got in some good positions and consistantly overhit the cross so final ball is still very inconsistant.

Have to say I really enjoy watching Smith Rowe. Again not probably become elite but he has a lovely touch and makes some fantastic runs to find space, really shows up Pepe who relys on instinct in games so much.

That's probably the only positive for Arsenal this season they've got a decent crop of 3-4 young players to build around but the experienced players all over the pitch have been massive flops so they'll never do anything until they get reliable players in key positions.
I wouldn't say no to Smith Rowe also. Both look excellent this season. Technical players with good movement.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I dont think Arsenal can afford to sack Arteta and buy some players in the transfer window. What is the payoff on Arteta's contract?