Europa League 20/21

el3mel

Spurs will have to win otherwise last match in the group will be nervy for them.

el3mel

With this draw Spurs qualifies as they will have advantage in head to head vs Lask.
You're right. I didn't notice the difference between them and Lask is 3 points currently. Draw will be enough for them today.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I challenge you all to try and watch Feyenoord - Zagreb. It might just be the worst professional sports match of all time.

Cpt Negative

Have Roma rested players? Looking to back them but don’t recognise one name (but not sure I’d know one other than Miki

el3mel

Imagine if the unthinkable happened and United and Madrid dropped to this competition this season alongside Spurs, Milan and Arsenal ? It'll be crazy. :lol:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Have Roma rested players? Looking to back them but don’t recognise one name (but not sure I’d know one other than Miki
Their starting XI would be: (3-4-2-1) Mirante - Smalling - Mancini - Ibanez - Karsdorp - Veretout - Pellegrini - Spinazzola- Mkhi - Zaniolo/Pedro - Dzeko so yeah they've rested almost everyone

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hauge making a mockery of the €4m price tag. Pure stupidity that we didn't pull the trigger when we were scouting him.

el3mel

Finished 3-3. Was a hilarious watch. Hart isn't even an EL level goal keeper at this point. :lol: :lol:

Anyway they still qualify.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Imagine if the unthinkable happened and United and Madrid dropped to this competition this season alongside Spurs, Milan and Arsenal ? It'll be crazy. :lol:
They’ll have to rename it the Former Champions League. And Spurs.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
The EL has been shat on since its conception because it was the "poor mans CL", but really, its a good competition with some good teams in them.

The big problem with EL is Thursday night football which means fewer Saturday kick offs and it fecks up your league form if you have to travel to Eastern Europe

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Are Arsenal playing with one midfielder, or is Maitland-Niles also capable of playing in the centre of midfield?