Europa League 20/21

Elefenrir

Supports
CD Tenerife
Sad to see us in this competition again, but we deserve it, let's hope we can go far.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's Europa League night. :D Seems like this competition will be more watchable this season than the other one.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Gattuso has learned nothing from the first leg

Napoli getting schooled so far, really lucky it's still 0-0

AMMO

Back where we belong and I for one am excited by it. We must get silverware this season and this should be our top priority. Would love to draw Arsenal and knock them out on the journey to the final.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And now a MASSIVE mistake by the ref, real should be down to 10

And people moan about VAR

Paul_Scholes18

Molde wow. So much better without Ole. I guess someone will say Ole put down the foundations etc.
Would be funny if we get them. Probably the worst side left.

Luttrell

Supports
Barca
Ridicoulous penalty decision from a french referee vs romanian team min 93 .Young Boys vs CFR. UEFA

AaronRedDevil

This might be the most interesting Europa league ever this year. Most of them they have a clear winner or 2. But there’s plenty of good teams in this one.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
My God, I support the most rubbish sports team in the history of competitive events involving humans.

Molde wow. So much better without Ole. I guess someone will say Ole put down the foundations etc.
Would be funny if we get them. Probably the worst side left.
Molde did win the group last time we (I'm from Molde) were in the EL (with Ole in charge), in front of Ajax, Fenerbache and Celtic. 11 points. Lost to Sevilla on goal difference in the knock out stages.

This time: 10 points and 2nd place, vs Arsenals B-team, Rapid Wien and mighty Dundalk.

Giggsyking

Terrible attitude. I think Ole should go, but still always want us to win every game. Even more so when we can win something.
Sir Alex called this stupid tournament "punishment". I hope we never play the first team. Let Lingard spread his magic in this competition with Jones and Rojo. We might find buyers for them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Sir Alex called this stupid tournament "punishment". I hope we never play the first team. Let Lingard spread his magic in this competition with Jones and Rojo. We might find buyers for them.
Out of context

He was vilifying his team for not qualifying for the UCL knockout stages. Don’t believe for a moment he wasn’t trying to win it. We were just as inept when we got knocked out again

always_hoping

Molde did win the group last time we (I'm from Molde) were in the EL (with Ole in charge), in front of Ajax, Fenerbache and Celtic. 11 points. Lost to Sevilla on goal difference in the knock out stages.

This time: 10 points and 2nd place, vs Arsenals B-team, Rapid Wien and mighty Dundalk.
A little bit of research goes a long way @Paul_Scholes18

And I believe Under Ole they won their first league title in their 100 year history also.

slored1

Mourinho subbing on his three best players for a dead rubber has got to be the most Jose thing ever.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Great free kick by Bale!
If he is going to pull goals from no where like Kane and Son too this season?

Speaking of, why put on Kane for a game like this?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Mourinho subbing on his three best players for a dead rubber has got to be the most Jose thing ever.
It's not a dead rubber - top of the group gives you a seeded place in the draw for the next round.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It's not a dead rubber - top of the group gives you a seeded place in the draw for the next round.
They've had 1 shot in 70minutes, 0 on target. You really shouldn't be conceding against a team like this at home when you've dominated the game in this manner. Kane and Son were an unnecessary risk. You'll probably get away with it though.