Europa League 20/21

prateik

Spurs players trying to get Jose sacked.. that's the only explanation

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jeans sounds like the kid at school who pulled an all nighter revising for a chemistry exam, smugly turns over the page only to realise it’s a biology paper.
The worrying thing is media execs seem to think he's some kind of future of football.
I'm sure there was an article about him being groomed to take over from Lineker on Match of the Day in future.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Both sides are so tired they can hardly stand up... Brilliant goalkeeping. :0)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I am old too. And you are disgrace for Hajduk fan.

Sorry, emotions.....:)
No I am not. Just looking at the bigger picture. Tired of playing 72 qualification rounds in Europe. And I want Dinamo to get relegated. Like tomorrow if possible. Maybe this evening. Maybe take all the titles they won with Mamic brothers. That would be grand. Ooh, the meltdown, would be brilliant. :drool:

Irrational.

The worrying thing is media execs seem to think he's some kind of future of football.
I'm sure there was an article about him being groomed to take over from Lineker on Match of the Day in future.
That would be truly underwhelming.

At least Lineker has a personality - Jenas is on the level of a Michael Owen.

prateik

Popped over to the match thread and instantly regretted it.. watching is so much easier without the constant moaning

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
No I am not. Just looking at the bigger picture. Tired of playing 72 qualification rounds in Europe. And I want Dinamo to get relegated. Like tomorrow if possible. Maybe this evening. Maybe take all the titles they won with Mamic brothers. That would be grand. Ooh, the meltdown, would be brilliant. :drool:
Hey man, Širić still waits for his money which Hajduk owns him! :wenger:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
They ruined our league, buying titles and refs 20 years now. There is no bigger picture there. Supporting mafia is a no go.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lot resting on that League Cup final now for Kane and Spurs. He needs to fecking leave if they lose that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am Hajduk Split fan. Biggest rival. Do you support Liverpool against....anybody? Or you want them to lose?
Seems obvious now.
For some reason I thought this lot were Olympiakos, but that's Arsenal's game. Whoops.