Europa League 20/21

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Milan's possession game is fairly slow and their CMs have been caught unawares a couple of times, when United actually do decide to pressure them. Seems only a matter of time until they will concede on the counter.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Nah, i am not even watching last 10 years. Literally. Mamic ruined our football for me.
But presume that while Štimac was involved and paying Širić then was everything proper?

Mamić is criminal, but don't act like you didn't have ones yourself in the past.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Lot resting on that League Cup final now for Kane and Spurs. He needs to fecking leave if they lose that.
He needs to leave now. This is beyond embarrassing after 2-0 in the first leg.

His heritage in the last few years is quite something.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
But presume that while Štimac was involved and paying Širić then was everything proper?

Mamić is criminal, but don't act like you didn't have ones yourself in the past.
No it was not. Stimac is criminal too. But comparing those 2 years with everything else after that is ridiculous.

Anyway, i don't and i will not ever care for our domestic league. Thanks to ZM.

DickDastardly

Come on boys, don't drag all our scum into the CAF.

Leave the Mamićes and Štimaces out of here.
People don't have to know about our mafia.
Its all about laughing at Spurs and Jose tonight.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
No it was not. Stimac is criminal too. But comparing those 2 years with everything else after that is ridiculous.

Anyway, i don't and i will not ever care for our domestic league. Thanks to ZM.
No one cares anymore, but your problems run much deeper than Mamić otherwise there wouldn't be losses against Gzira and Dila Gori for example when playing in Europe.

Dinamo had Mamić while Hajduk has several managers in and around the club who are doing the same (taking out Hajduk money) just on lesser scale so it mostly goes unnoticed while feeding fans ideas about being club for people and whatnot while in reality being club for a several chosen ones.

Mamić ruined HL by making it one team league, but not whitout your help, back in 2009 you had everything in your hands only to lose to Varteks at home with pathetic display which had nothing with Mamić or refs (Hajduk was overplayed that day). Also spending money on Cernat and other nonames just made Mamić path easier than it should've been.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milan did well to keep it 0-0. Now they can bring on their good attackers and try to win

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Milan did well to keep it 0-0. Now they can bring on their good attackers and try to win
"Did well" would imply some attacking intent from the opposition :lol:
But it would be wrong to bash on Milan with all their absentees.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Brahim was their best attacker last week in the absence of Rebic and Ibrahimovic and he's not been fit to start tonight, too. Let's hope him and Ibra can come on to add some threat to this sad Milan attack, because this has been painful to watch.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Some of the questions being asked of Jose are downright shit. Asking about players’ futures. How is any coach supposed to answer that? However we’ve been here before; questioning players attitudes etc. How were they set up to be so complacent?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No one cares anymore, but your problems run much deeper than Mamić otherwise there wouldn't be losses against Gzira and Dila Gori for example when playing in Europe.

Dinamo had Mamić while Hajduk has several managers in and around the club who are doing the same (taking out Hajduk money) just on lesser scale so it mostly goes unnoticed while feeding fans ideas about being club for people and whatnot while in reality being club for a several chosen ones.

Mamić ruined HL by making it one team league, but not whitout your help, back in 2009 you had everything in your hands only to lose to Varteks at home with pathetic display which had nothing with Mamić or refs (Hajduk was overplayed that day). Also spending money on Cernat and other nonames just made Mamić path easier than it should've been.
You know that quote from Godfather; "When i thought that i was out, they pull me back in".?

I am out 10 years and you will not pull me back into it. :).

Nećeš razbojniče. :)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Brahim was their best attacker last week in the absence of Rebic and Ibrahimovic and he's not been fit to start tonight, too. Let's hope him and Ibra can come on to add some threat to this sad Milan attack, because this has been painful to watch.
Anyway what do you think of the UCL draw? City eh.
Can’t see you guys beating City personally

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Man, if we beat Milan draw is wide open to win this shit. I hope that that corner in home game will not be that costly

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man, if we beat Milan draw is wide open to win this shit. I hope that that corner in home game will not be that costly
Is it? Think Roma and Villareal will be just as tough as Milan and you have issues with scoring v Arsenal in recent times so they can low block you to death.

Still a harder pool of teams than what was left in 2017 imo although I wouldn't say it's essential for Man. United to win the competition compared to last time....but would certainly be a nice little booster in the contract negotiations for OGS!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Inexplicable behaviour from Meite
Was he the defender who just switched off? Yeah that was weird, he might have been able to pressure Pogba. I feel like Donnarumma didn't look to good on that one either, given Pogba's position, the short post was way too open.