Europa League 20/21

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
You would have to think after the performance of Palacios, he would be a certainty to get into the starting lineup as one of the midfield 3. Issue is Aranguiz is undroppable given his importance while Demirbey has been good I think at the start.

@Zehner do you think Palacios will get more playing time?
I hope so. To be honest I think your assessment of Demirbay isn't accurate. He's probably the most criticized player among Leverkusen fans alongside Bellarabi, currently, and I think that's more than fair. In his last games he was very, very wasteful and at times finished the match with ~70% passing accuracy without offering anything attacking wise either. So far I'm really disappointed with his signing.

Think a midfield consisting of Aranguiz, Palacios and Wirtz/Paulinho would be our best formation at the moment. But it seems like Palacios is actually even behind Baumgartlinger in the pecking order which is a shame. Hope the last game made Bosz change his mind.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
We concede 2 penalties in 10 minutes in a home game against some Austrian pub team. God I love Feyenoord.

Dudu

Literally was flipping channels between the Europa games for the sake of it. Had no interest in watching.

Spurs concede!

marktan

How is Bale playing?
Hasn't really touched the ball, with the white kit looks like he's still playing for Madrid.

Antwerp look pretty decent, getting forward a good amount. Looks like they've improved since their days in the second division being our feeder club

Dudu

Hasn't really touched the ball, with the white kit looks like he's still playing for Madrid.

Antwerp look pretty decent, getting forward a good amount. Looks like they've improved since their days in the second division being our feeder club
Ha. Cheers

Indeed, Antwerp have looked solid! Seems like Mou will be forced to throw on Kane and Son in the 2nd half.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The Spurs defence is all over the place. I can't believe Antwerp have missed that chance though, you're not going to see a worse miss than that all season.

Kane to come on to make it look like Spurs have their act together.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Bale off....did feck all except step on a lot of grass
The fanfare that greeted his return to Spurs was hilarious.

I mean I get the emotional aspect but they genuinely thought they were getting the same Bale that left them :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The people who are against VAR should watch Feyenoord's game. The 3rd penalty we conceded is one of the worst decision I've ever seen. Amateur football included. The 2nd was also a blatant dive and the regular goal was suspect at best.

Chicharo

The people who are against VAR should watch Feyenoord's game. The 3rd penalty we conceded is one of the worst decision I've ever seen. Amateur football included. The 2nd was also a blatant dive and the regular goal was suspect at best.
Neither of the three were penalties IMO

Red00012

There’s a guy that keeps talking on the sideline at the Spurs game , sounds like the piss takes of Harry Kane :D

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Arsenal as expected resting their entire team.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Tottenham are very lucky not to be 3 or 4 down, which means it's inevitable they'll win 2-1.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Neither of the three were penalties IMO
The first one was in my opinion, the second was a dive and the 3rd. I have no idea how the ref thinks the keeper boxing a ball away is a pen. On the other end, Kökcü went down a bit easily, but not nearly as easily as they did for their first pen.

We also suck balls of course, but this red..