Europa League 20/21

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Twitter going mad with blaming Alli. Jose has done his bus throwing act again.

Has he been that bad?
Alli's not the reason Antwerp are leisurely waltzing through the Spurs team like they aren't even there.

Caliban

Alli? Played only first half. Why blame him. I blame Lamela. Always will. Don't like the guy.

mu4c_20le

Twitter going mad with blaming Alli. Jose has done his bus throwing act again.

Has he been that bad?
Nah, probably trying to deflect from their hero Bale, who has been worse. Or Carlos vinicius, whose been completely invisible after trashing LASK last week

el3mel

I didn't watch the match but this Spurs side seem to fall too much in their own hype after every win.

el3mel

Antwerp lead the group now. Spurs and Lask are both on 3 points.

So Spurs supposedly should win their next 2 games, otherwise this can be a tricky group.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There’s an Antwerp fan on here. He must be buzzing.

marktan

Spurs were poor but Antwerp were very good. Defended as a team, pressed, and broke with pace. Must be good scouting / coaching there, see they've won their last 4 games in the league also and are currently top.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
No Son to mask another poor Spurs performance tonight?

mu4c_20le

From the report I’m looking at Mourinho played Ben Davies at centre back and he caused an error that led to the goal.

I guess some spurs fans will say they were unlucky but the reality is they could've been down 0-3, Antwerp by far the better team

onemanarmy

Spurs were poor but Antwerp were very good. Defended as a team, pressed, and broke with pace. Must be good scouting / coaching there, see they've won their last 4 games in the league also and are currently top.
Look up Luciano D'onofrio. He's their main man. He was the sporting director at Porto when they won the CL with Mourinho.

Buzzing for Antwerp. Will be nice going to work tomorrow (in Antwerp), people will be thrilled.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Look up Luciano D'onofrio. He's their main man. He was the sporting director at Porto when they won the CL with Mourinho.

Buzzing for Antwerp. Will be nice going to work tomorrow (in Antwerp), people will be thrilled.
Also the man who swindled City out of £40m for Mangala :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Watching Arsenal now, and Karen bloody Carney is the pundit. FFS!
I'm not sure I can cope with another week of Arteta's defensive improvements being lauded as a bigger accomplishment than the moon landing.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'm not sure I can cope with another week of Arteta's defensive improvements being lauded as a bigger accomplishment than the moon landing.
Like listening to a little boy auditioning to be a commentator but he knows nothing