Europa League 20/21

RedDevil@84

I guess some spurs fans will say they were unlucky but the reality is they could've been down 0-3, Antwerp by far the better team
Da feck was that. Jose should've just punched Ben Davies in the face

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Napoli have a late goal disallowed, I don't know what for though, the commentators don't seem to know either.

Ah he slipped and double kicked it from the free kick.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Demme and Bakayoko will have to ask for a picture of David Silva after the game because they couldn't see him :lol:

Red for Osimhen. What is it with Lille duping clubs into throwing €70m after mediocrity :lol:

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
There’s an Antwerp fan on here. He must be buzzing.
I sure am!!

What a night! This really feels like the good old days (watched us play the european cup winners cup final live in Wembley as a 9 year old in 1993) after way too many terrible years .

My only regret is that because of the f-ing virus I couldn't be there to see it in the stands.

The fact we beat the Grumpy One makes it extra sweet though

Last edited:

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I sure am!!

What a night! This really feels like the good old days (watched us play the european cup winners cup final live in Wembley as a 9 year old in 1993) after way too many terrible years .

My only regret is that because of the f-ing virus I couldn't be there to see it in the stands.

Congrats mate, happy for you! Top of the group as well.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
I sure am!!

Awesome! Enjoy it!

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Tottenham were really shocking.......but they will still easily reach the next round.

The run of the Rangers and Gerrard in europe in the last years is really impressive......i'm looking forward to their matches against Benfica.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Thanks guys! Trying not to get carried away too much :) Second round seems doable now though, would be great to play Real Madrid if they drop out of the CL
You'll be a speed bump on Zidane's quest to win every trophy :D

Multatuli

Supports
Az
The people who are against VAR should watch Feyenoord's game. The 3rd penalty we conceded is one of the worst decision I've ever seen. Amateur football included. The 2nd was also a blatant dive and the regular goal was suspect at best.
Imho no penalties should have been given, but 1 and 2 were obvious schwalbes. The 3rd the goalie (Bijlow) jumped with his knee forward in the back of the player. He could have seriously injured the player. But he did play the ball.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Imho no penalties should have been given, but 1 and 2 were obvious schwalbes. The 3rd the goalie (Bijlow) jumped with his knee forward in the back of the player. He could have seriously injured the player. But he did play the ball.
The first is a pen I think. Sure it's soft, but it's just brain dead defending by Botteghin. I didnt notice the knee from Bijlow, will have another look.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wasm't the second penalty outside the box in the first place? I got that impression from replay

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wasm't the second penalty outside the box in the first place? I got that impression from replay
Yeah that too, just a general horrible showing by the ref. Our "striker" Bryan Linssen, was even worse though.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kane scores his 200th goal for Spurs.

Santos J

Busy 5 minutes in the Benfica vs Rangers game, Otamendi sent off and now Rangers 2-1 up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fair play to Kane, after his injury issues he's doing the exact thing he needed to do which is go up another level, been one of the best in the world this season if not the best.

Paul_Scholes18

Rangers are bloody impressive in europe. Didn't think they would stand a chance. Insane work from Gerrard I guess or scouting from them.
The group looks fairly easy for them, but still bloody impressive.

Anyone know why suddenly Scottish football perform so well in Europe? In Covid times as well given that I don't think they earn much for tv right compared to many other leagues.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rangers performances in Europe are really good.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Fair play to Kane, after his injury issues he's doing the exact thing he needed to do which is go up another level, been one of the best in the world this season if not the best.
What's really added to his game is the number of assists he now gets. He's got another one tonight for Moura's goal.

Paul_Scholes18

Scottish football will probably get one additional spot next season for CL qualification. Not sure they have more teams to perform for them so they will then drop down again?

Deery

Dreary
Anyone watching the Celtic match, must win for Celtic should be a good game..

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is this joke even that funny to be repeated that much here ? Are there really people who laugh at it ?
Don't think that exact version has been posted before so technically it hasn't been repeated yet :angel: