Europa League 20/21

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
God Arsenal are boring. Don't think I can be arsed watching them second half even though they'll probably turn it around and win.

AshRK

I have seen us play under van gaal and Jose but this stuff by arteta's arsenal is taking boredom to a totally new level.

el3mel

Urgh what a harsh way to concede for Molde. Feel for them here.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Why do teams push so far up like that for a corner with a about a minute left. Just get contain your lead and get to HT at 1-0. Stupid from Molde.

lordbaelish

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal was denied a legal goal shit refreeing we deserved this goal

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why do teams push so far up like that for a corner with a about a minute left. Just get contain your lead and get to HT at 1-0. Stupid from Molde.
Fine if it's the last action of the half but completely brainless with a full minute to go.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
3-0 Feyenoord, we will win the whole thing. And the league. And the next world cup!!

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
So all PL sides totally dominate in europe except us who failed vs Istanbul.
Be easy on yourself, no other english team had to go up against the one and only goat Demba Ba.
Honestly though only Chelsea & Liverpool are (expectedly) doing good. City, Leicester and Arsenal are playing against rubbish teams.

Paul_Scholes18

Be easy on yourself, no other english team had to go up against the one and only goat Demba Ba.
Honestly though only Chelsea & Liverpool are (expectedly) doing good. City, Leicester and Arsenal are playing against rubbish teams.
Overall all sides have done well in Europe though. Last year was pretty poor for PL sides. Maybe this year it will go better overall.
Although hopefully without City and Liverpool win.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Russian teams without a single win yet in EL or CL and heading for a second laughing stock season in a row. Looking to drop down past Eredivisie and Belgian league if this continues.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Arsenal vs Molde
I really rate Willock therefore i hope he moves away soon from Arsenal (Southampton would be perfect).

Benfica vs Rangers
A win at Estadio da Luz would have been amazing but it was still a great performance......Gerrard made a couple of mistakes in the 2nd half but overall he looks like a good coach.

Leicester vs Braga
To win 4-0 against Braga is impressive.

AC Milan vs Lille
First defeat since March is better in the Europa League and not in the Serie A.

Paul_Scholes18

I watched Arsenal and they are dull as feck. I think I will bet 0-0 next time they play and either get money or at least something happens.

Paul_Scholes18

It has been a strange round of european football. Only us looked good and most of our rivals didn't look great.
Hope that can carry into league form. Maybe Brighton and Burnley can get something against Liverpool and City?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Pepe reminds me of Depay. Looks good vs shit teams and average vs decent/good teams.

Paul_Scholes18

Celtic nearly gifting another chance.
According to the bookies Celtic was fairly big favorites to win tonight even though they lost the first game against Prague.
Are Celtic just worse than expected or are the bookies clearly not having a clue about them?
Given that at least with fans Celtic used to be pretty poor away from home.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
According to the bookies Celtic was fairly big favorites to win tonight even though they lost the first game against Prague.
Are Celtic just worse than expected or are the bookies clearly not having a clue about them?
Not sure about Prague, but Celtic are really out of sorts.

Paul_Scholes18

Not sure about Prague, but Celtic are really out of sorts.
Is it a brittish bias? Since the Scottish clubs got terriible odds to bet on them in Europe.
I know they have done well the last few years in europe, but they are still no giants.

It is similar to us under David Moyes I guess. Had terrible odds since bookies expected us to be as good as under SAF at Old Trafford.
Could make a fortune to bet against us that year.

poleglass red

Celtic woeful tonight. Players look like they have given up, usually only one outcome to that.

poleglass red

considering how poor Celtic have been of late that was very generous odds, I saw one bookie had Prague at 7/4