Europa League 20/21

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
My Bhoys are sheet, and that's putting it mildly. Same story in the league. Too many wrong things in the team.

Paul_Scholes18

considering how poor Celtic have been of late that was very generous odds, I saw one bookie had Prague at 7/4
I think there are money to make in europe if you really know about both sides.
I think most people that bet do not follow all minor leagues around europe and know how they play or might do.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
EL is really a commercial for VAR. Psv gets a goal dissallowed for offside. Replay shows he's about 3 meters on side. All the whinging about how it's unfair to be 4 cm offside is peanuts compared to this ridiculousness.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Celtic are awful. Rangers are beating benfica whilst Celtic over two games lost 8-2 to Sparta Prague

Deery

Dreary
Winks just scored from about 50 yards out, no sure if he meant it or not

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
If he meant it, what a goal from Winks - from maybe 55 - 60 yards out.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
Pleased for Vicinius - 2 goals and an assist. He looks to be a very capable deputy for Kane.

el3mel

WTF the opposition had zero shots overall, even out target ? This is a disgrace.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
They barely got out of their own half, very poor opposition
To be fair to them, their preparations were hit hard by a big Covid-19 outbreak in their camp.

Lay

Didn't Celtic qualify for the next round last year?
And went out to Copenhagen at home in the last 32. After being knocked out of the CL qualifiers at home against Cluj.

Rangers went out against Leverkusen in the last 16.

Paul_Scholes18

And went out to Copenhagen at home in the last 32. After being knocked out of the CL qualifiers at home against Cluj.

Rangers went out against Leverkusen in the last 16.
Well it is more Rangers doing well than Celtic poorly.

Lay

Well it is more Rangers doing well than Celtic poorly.
perhaps. Though Celtic lost 8-2 over two games against a team who have lost their last two domestic games and have been beaten 4-1 and 3-0 in the group already. The way they’ve lost is embarrassing too. The defending for the goals tonight was ridiculous.

They went out of the CL qualifiers again this season to only finish bottom of the Europa league group after 4 games

Paul_Scholes18

perhaps. Though Celtic lost 8-2 over two games against a team who have lost their last two domestic games and have been beaten 4-1 and 3-0 in the group already. The way they’ve lost is embarrassing too. The defending for the goals tonight was ridiculous.

They went out of the CL qualifiers again this season to only finish bottom of the Europa league group after 4 games
Yeah last two games have been crap from Celtic. They got a fairly hard group, but Prague is the easy games.

I am not following Celtic close, but it might be time for a new manager for them.

Lay

Yeah last two games have been crap from Celtic. They got a fairly hard group, but Prague is the easy games.

I am not following Celtic close, but it might be time for a new manager for them.
I have an irrational dislike for them so I’m probably more harsh than I should be :lol:

They do need a new manager though. I’m intrigued by Edouord upfront too. He looks a fine player

Paul_Scholes18

I have an irrational dislike for them so I’m probably more harsh than I should be :lol:

They do need a new manager though. I’m intrigued by Edouord upfront too. He looks a fine player
We will see if Scottish football gets one extra spot next year into europe.
If Rangers keep doing well they might.

Not sure they got enough quality team to keep that spot though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Rangers are a perfect replica of Gerrard at Liverpool aren’t they? Overachieve / look outstanding for 3/4 of a game or season and in the last 1/4 have a mental breakdown and collapse.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
We are getting outplayed here no control what so ever this is why Lo Celso and Ndombele should not start together.