Europa League 2019/20

RedDevilRoshi

If the result at the Emirates stays as it is and Liege get a late winner against Vitoria, it’s going to be squeaky bum time for Arsenal as they could potentially be in real danger of being knocked out in the group stages :lol:

el3mel

When was the last time Arsenal won a meaningful match? Feel like they have been in a complete collapse for a while.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Nuno will (obviously) be better than Emery but not sure he will be the right man for Arsenal.

His football is quite defensive and while it works well at Wolves given they've just been promoted and are reliteve underdogs, I don't think Arsenal fans will take to it long term, after the novelty of actually being able to defend well wears off they will probably want a better brand of football (unless they're challenging for the league).

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
An empty performance in an empty stadium. That really has to be it since he was playing a full-strength squad.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Oh I thought Arsenal would be in the similar boat as us in order to qualify.. but have to lose to Liege by 5 goals or more to go out. No chance. :lol:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Everything’s nicely set up for an absolute thriller when Malmø come to Copenhagen in the last round. Couldn’t have scripted it better.

MasterObiwan

Qualified teams after group stage 5/6

Sevilla
APOEL
Sporting
LASK
Celtic
Espanyol
Gent
Wolfsburg
Braga
Wolverhampton
United
AZ

Sevilla, Celtic & Espanyol win the group.
12 teams are decided and 12 seats are left.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Nuno will (obviously) be better than Emery but not sure he will be the right man for Arsenal.

His football is quite defensive and while it works well at Wolves given they've just been promoted and are reliteve underdogs, I don't think Arsenal fans will take to it long term, after the novelty of actually being able to defend well wears off they will probably want a better brand of football (unless they're challenging for the league).
I don't think he would go he's got it very comfortable at wolves backed by the board loved by the fans. Obviously arsenal is a bigger club and challenge, but I don't think he's going to move on just yet. Next season maybe.

A-man

Definitely, and it couldn't have ended any better. A real fairytale ending for a true legend.
I’m still shaking and don’t see how I should be able to sleep tonight. Two goals by Rosenberg in his last match in Malmö and the last winning goal in 96th minute. True legend!

Prodigy24

I’m still shaking and don’t see how I should be able to sleep tonight. Two goals by Rosenberg in his last match in Malmö and the last winning goal in 96th minute. True legend!

Can't even begin to tell how much I regret not going to the game tonight! Would be quite insane to witness it.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Fantastic result for Frankfurt and a very good Euro night for all Bundesliga clubs.

A-man

Can't even begin to tell how much I regret not going to the game tonight! Would be quite insane to witness it.
Yes that would have been amazing! But it was amazing in front of the TV as well.

Fussball13251

Is Alfredo Morelos the best forward in Europe at the moment? He scores again. He keeps scoring out of nowhere. Only received two decent services and scored 2. Solskjær, don't be stupid and buy this player, the new Luis Suárez in the making.

1 or 2 Ajax players we can bring in aswell. Top 4 simply isn't good enough. What we need is a squad to actually challenge for titles.

Last edited: