Europa League 2019/20

prateik

Arsenal won the reverse fixture 4-0..
They'll be fine on the head to head

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
To be fair, that lineup + performance before the goals suggested they didnt give a feck. Nice comeback to salvage some pride though.
options were limited. No fullbacks and an eye on not getting absolutely thrashed by City at the weekend.

prateik

Liege must be kicking themselves.. If they had held on, they would have qualified.. Frankfurt losing now.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Shame for Liege but only have themselves to blame. Arsenal pretty shocking again. Be surprised if they advance past the next round.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Expecting a good performance from United. I just want to see a run of consistency regardless of the opposition/competition.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Porto 2-2 Feyenord 25min in

Feels like Survival of the shittest

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Is it bad that I feel like I have lost the feeling to care about Sporting's results? I literally checked to see what the score was saw we lost 3-0 and just flipped to a different app without a care in the world or even a second though about the result. The people running the club are killing my love.

VJ1762

options were limited. No fullbacks and an eye on not getting absolutely thrashed by City at the weekend.
Don't you think Arsenal should move on from Ozil? I saw the West Ham game and the game just passes him by. Not sure if he would thrive in this era of pace and power.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Can English teams draw each other or are teams from the same country kept apart? Not sure who won what group apart from ours

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Can English teams draw each other or are teams from the same country kept apart? Not sure who won what group apart from ours
Not yet. After the first elimination round its possible.

Hope we get Rangers or Copenhagen.