boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Zaniolo is a big, big talent

Hopefully he's not another shithead who'll piss it all away :(

ShareEndorphins

Supports
Chelsea
Wow tiny Wolfsberg is 4 up against Gladbach!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShareEndorphins

Supports
Chelsea
Good week for the Austrians.
6-2 for Salzburg
1-0 for LASK
4-0 for Wolfsberg

lsd

The Oracle
We will find this difficult to win this season some very good teams in it and will be even harder once Liverpool and Chelsea come into in after the group stages

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Didn't a poster on here think that Wolves would win the Portuguese league? Them or Palace.

Looks like Sporting Braga proving too difficult for them right now. Though they are in terrible form.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Ludogorets finally back to their high level of playing after few years absence.. Poor guys of CSKA Moscow thought they are going on vacation in Bulgaria:lol:

vangagal

No, let's not go overboard here. 18 year old Cassano would be the second biggest talent in world football right now, behind only Mbappé
My expectation about big talent but wasting his talent was Cassano to came up first tbh. Maybe i shouldnt bolded your first paragraph anyway. :D

Rarely watch Serie A nowadays tbh and i agree, tennager Cassano was unreal at times.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
We will find this difficult to win this season some very good teams in it and will be even harder once Liverpool and Chelsea come into in after the group stages
Fairly certain if Liverpool drop down Klopp would just bin it like he does the domestic cups.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Why would Liverpool drop down? Do people actually think they'll finish below Salzburg?

Supports
Ajax
@KirkDuyt Bah. Same old, same old from Feyenoord: no leadership in the field, panic, chaos and hasty inaccurate passing without anything resembling a plan or cohesion...

Really expected better from Stam. :(

In other news, Ajax wasn’t the only club scoring European points for once! PSV accidentally won and AZ decided to go the hard way with an early red card, yet managed a draw.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Why would Liverpool drop down? Do people actually think they'll finish below Salzburg?
I think it's said more In jest more than anything but I certainly wouldn't rule out Salzburg upsetting them at their place.

Liverpool will likely go through but Salzburg are going to make it tougher for both them and Napoli than people think.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I think it's said more In jest more than anything but I certainly wouldn't rule out Salzburg upsetting them at their place.

Liverpool will likely go through but Salzburg are going to make it tougher for both them and Napoli than people think.
Eh they might make it tough but I think Liverpool will win all the group games at Anfield and probably at least get a draw in Salzburg.

I think people are overrating Salzburg, they're a decent team but struggled to even get here for a long. Strong results in the EL last year but nothing which should provide Liverpool with any real contest .. but anyway, we'll see.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fantastic win for Braga at Molinuex.

Got it on local radio and people think they're some village team from Portugal.:lol:

Thought Wolves would do well but this complicates the group for them although think Besiktas losing might help in long run.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Of course, Wolves are shit after we play them.
European football is an entirely different beast

Though Wolves seem to be going through the usual drop in fitness that happens when you basically don't have a pre-season and have to get into match fitness by the end of july

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Surely he must had some great stories about his time at Madrid. :D
He does indeed. Banged like half the female population of Spain :lol:

And then of course there's the stories of his fitness :lol::lol::lol: you guys think lukaku is fat because he eats chips? Cassano was paying people to smuggle in crap food for him :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
European football is an entirely different beast

Though Wolves seem to be going through the usual drop in fitness that happens when you basically don't have a pre-season and have to get into match fitness by the end of july
They're 19th domestically, it's not that they're struggling with the European game, they're just not very good at the moment and there's a good reason they're yet to pick up a single win in the league.

In fact, probably their best two performances came in Europe against Torino.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They're 19th domestically,
Played United, Chelsea, Everton and Leicester away

I mean yeah, they're obviously struggling at the moment(which is what happens to most inexperienced teams who have to deal with european football for the first time, especially when their season effectively starts in July) but their schedule has a lot to do with that as well

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Played United, Chelsea, Everton and Leicester away

I mean yeah, they're obviously struggling at the moment(which is what happens to most inexperienced teams who have to deal with european football for the first time, especially when their season effectively starts in July) but their schedule has a lot to do with that as well
True, but they also drew to Burnley. And the big games were the ones Wolves were getting some tremendous results in last season. Matches like Chelsea at home were prime scalp territory for them, but this season they got whitewashed in a truly shite performance.

They're not defending or counter attacking with nearly the same efficiency, and they're obviously low on confidence so the result tonight doesn't surprise me. Was surprised they didn't build their squad up a bit more in the summer because it's a pretty small one and with both domestic & european games they could definitely struggle for fitness.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Braga to win the Europa League and get relegated. Next season they'll be in the 1st pot for the Champions League while in the portuguese second division.

Classical Mechanic

They're 19th domestically, it's not that they're struggling with the European game, they're just not very good at the moment and there's a good reason they're yet to pick up a single win in the league.

In fact, probably their best two performances came in Europe against Torino.
The only games they’ve won this season were against Torino. I hope Wolves get relegated this year tbh.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Didn't a poster on here think that Wolves would win the Portuguese league? Them or Palace.

Looks like Sporting Braga proving too difficult for them right now. Though they are in terrible form.
Big win vs Braga. Meanwhile I am still planning my own death accordingly,

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The only games they’ve won this season were against Torino. I hope Wolves get relegated this year tbh.
Considering they are a Mendes and two Judas players (Moutinho and Patricio) play there I would love nothing more.