Europa League 2019/20

Cliche Guevara

Regardless of peoples attitude towards our game in Scotland, many good players come through at Celtic.

I’m wondering if Édouard has something in him.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
10 games 7 goals and 5 assists. He has not even been at last season level much to the fault of the drama, in-tranquility, and shit in and around this club.

Silas has won his first 2 games as head coach without really knowing how but he only had 2 training season between both games so it would be silly to expect more. 2 wins and a very important confidence booster.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Martinelli is a brilliant prospect. No idea why United rejected him. He even trained with the Brazilian first team recently and is only 18. Has already scored 4 goals so far in 3 matches, most of them quality goals. It wont be long before he regularly plays or even starts in the league.

Last edited:

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Grzegorz Krychowiak doing a post match interview in five languages. Starts with English, then French, Russian, Spanish and finishes in his native Polish. Pretty cool.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
10 games 7 goals and 5 assists. He has not even been at last season level much to the fault of the drama, in-tranquility, and shit in and around this club.

Silas has won his first 2 games as head coach without really knowing how but he only had 2 training season between both games so it would be silly to expect more. 2 wins and a very important confidence booster.
Ah is that your new coach? Years and years back Wolves actually signed him for a premier league campaign but he hardly played.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ah is that your new coach? Years and years back Wolves actually signed him for a premier league campaign but he hardly played.
Yes he signed Friday as head coach last week. 2 wins from 2 at the moment.

Supports
Ajax
NOS Teletekst 816 p3 said:
Feyenoord 2 - FC Porto 0
@KirkDuyt Please, I need some help here regarding European matches. What's this thing where there's a larger number on the side of Feyenoord? Is this even legal?

(many grats btw)

Also:

NOS Teletekst 815 p4 said:
Rosenborg 1 - PSV 4
Leaving aside performing in an European match twice in a row, how did PSV not score exclusively in injury time, in fact, not at all in injury time? What dark magix is this?

Anyway, really nice to see we're making some progress on the UEFA coefficient rankings as a league. In fact, at this moment we're topping the country coefficient list sorted for this season: 6.400 points, with Spain second at 5.928

That's been different...

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
@KirkDuyt Please, I need some help here regarding European matches. What's this thing where there's a larger number on the side of Feyenoord? Is this even legal?

(many grats btw)
I've written a formal complaint to Teletext regarding this weird missplacement of larger numbers. I assume it's a glitch

Thx

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
our next Europa game Bratislava away has now been confirmed as been played behind closed doors so while our fans can't watch our team away their racist fans are free to travel and come to molineux. I'm all for clubs been punished for racism but surely they should be banned from travelling as well.
Lots of fans booked travel also before the ban was announced.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Vitoria winning and playing well at the Emirates.

Those fans will put on a show tonight. Best fans in Portugal given the size of the club

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Should be 2-0 already, they have to take these chances on the counter because Arsenal will wake up eventually

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Vitoria will get their chances here as Arsenal's defense is all over the place but they can't afford to mess up so often in the final third

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Few more of these results and Emery is gone. At least we have that to look forward to

Deery

Dreary
Lazio 1-0 up at Celtic Park, Pity Celtic we’re on top real sucker punch.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Few more of these results and Emery is gone. At least we have that to look forward to
I honestly think he is the worst manager in the PL. I know people will say he has 3 Europe leagues. But he has actually made arsenal worse than they were under wen gers worst time