Europa League 2019/20

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Heartbreaking

Bullshit foul too, should have been a freekick to Vitoria first. They made themselves proud though and still have the second game to get a historic result

Roberto420

I was told we didn't need Pepe as we are signing Sancho :houllier: we really are turning into Liverpool delusion and all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone is going to go mad about him now. Needs to perform over a sustained period.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lazio :lol::lol::lol:

They really love losing in hilarious/inexplicable ways :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Everyone is going to go mad about him now. Needs to perform over a sustained period.
Its the Europa League group stage, any team worth their salt just has to turn up for a 20 minute period and kill the game. Amazed Guimaraes were in it for as long as they were. Would have been embarrassing for Arsenal to lose tonight, got away with it.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
'Gladbach's twitter :lol::lol::lol:
What was it?
I went to check it out just now and find it dominated by rather unfunny reports of the roman police roughing up fans after the match and making them wait on the stands for three hours.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What was it?
I went to check it out just now and find it dominated by rather unfunny reports of the roman police roughing up fans after the match and making them wait on the stands for three hours.
Check the english version

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Worth pointing out that United's game away at Astana on 28/11 is at 15:50 GMT, in case people need to book time off work or an early finish. It's a super early kickoff due to timezones, winter etc.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Who was the genius that thought having a Europa League game at 15:50 on a Wednesday was a good idea?

They're taking the piss out of the fans. Disgraceful decision, is there even any reasoning behind it?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Who was the genius that thought having a Europa League game at 15:50 on a Wednesday was a good idea?

They're taking the piss out of the fans. Disgraceful decision, is there even any reasoning behind it?
Two teams from the same place/city can't play at home on the same day. Also EL games can't clash with CL games.

SLBenfica1904

Supports
SLBenfica
Two teams from the same place/city can't play at home on the same day. Also EL games can't clash with CL games.
This. And since nobody would be able to go watch the game in the stadium at this time, Guimarães will let all the kids of the school to go for free.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal playing European football on a Wednesday, we're back ! :cool:

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Playing a game at this time is why the EL is the worst.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Arsenals top 4 chances are gone. I would bet good money they won’t make top 7 with emery. By far the worst manager I seen. Every team dominates them.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Emery might be a goner on the weekend if they lose to Leicester.

Looks like he has no idea how to set them up.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
This is a team with no structure, or plan to regularly create chances. Anything that does get created is individual skill or luck. Dreadful to watch.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why are they playing on Wednesday?
Other Portuguese sides, I presume in a local area are playing in the EL tomorrow, so as this side are the lowest ranked their game was chosen to be moved to now. Also they cannot play at same time as CL sides due to TV coverage.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Ivo Vieira is the best coach in Portugal. He quickly made Guimarães play good football with a very weak squad even by their standards.

Canagel

Two teams from the same place/city can't play at home on the same day.
Other Portuguese sides, I presume in a local area are playing in the EL tomorrow, so as this side are the lowest ranked their game was chosen to be moved to now. Also they cannot play at same time as CL sides due to TV coverage.
They should just have switched the home and away matches of the double header. Quite avoidable.