Europa League 2019/20

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Arsenal fans are by far the most delusional and pathetic fan base out there and I include Newcastle fans. They think they are this massive club when they are small time in everything they do. Zero ambition as a club. Any club worth it’s soul would sack him long time ago

el3mel

Can't see how Emery is going to turn this around. Has become very toxic there.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Vitoria finally get a point and it was in their worst performance so far. Good first half but that second half was beyond dreadful by them other than the last 5 minutes.

They could easily have 6 or 7 points with a bit of luck. Arsenal were terrible in both games, even if they're mostly playing with their subs.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Can't see how Emery is going to turn this around. Has become very toxic there.
I am afraid he will be let go in the summer. He has been given enough time and also resources to deliver results but so far he has been failed to do so.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal fans are by far the most delusional and pathetic fan base out there and I include Newcastle fans. They think they are this massive club when they are small time in everything they do. Zero ambition as a club. Any club worth it’s soul would sack him long time ago
3rd most successful club in England.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
From horrible to bad, how will we play tonight?
Let's figure out

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
We got some talent coming through in the Netherlands! Love watching AZ play. Wonder how they wil fare at Old Trafford.

RedNed77

I don’t understand how people can throw in SMS’s name as a potential replacement for Pogba, or how Lazio can dream of asking €100m for him. Bang average and worth no more than €20-30m.

Jam

I don’t understand how people can throw in SMS’s name as a potential replacement for Pogba, or how Lazio can dream of asking €100m for him. Bang average and worth no more than €20-30m.
This match is a bad example of him.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, he’s neither a 100m or a 15m player to be honest based on what I’ve seen the last couple of seasons.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People that want pogba out and somebody like SMS to replace him with small change remaining will be very disappointed.

Bulldog United

Italian clubs love it when English teams come knocking for one of their bang average players. They take a players real value and multiply by at least 2.5.

bucky

Wouldn't mind taking a chance on some of these young Alkmaar players in January.

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Worst PSV I've ever seen. Words can't describe it. I'm off to the pub. Horrible.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Psv are a whole new level of shite. Feyenoord in danger of not being our country's biggest laughing stock tonight. Don't dismiss us just yet though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lennon seems to be a great manager for Celtic in Europe.

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
It's crazy. You have so much talent up front.
Apart from Ihattaren everybody was horrific. Van Bommel out? Unfortunaly Dicky is already taken ;). Good luck tonight! Enough football for me for a while.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
We are actually up by half tims. Imagine if we manage to go through to the ko stage :lol: