Europa League 2019/20

Charlie Foley

That was a great match to watch.

does anyone else feel like the Europa League is like a throwback Champions League/European Cup: before constant foreign league coverage, seeing players you don’t know, and it’s not just the same 7 or so teams in the later rounds. It’s great fun watching as a neutral.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Getafe almost with the first goal after 90 seconds. That could turn into a very interesting game if Getafe is back to their best.
In all honesty, Getafe are the perfect match up for inter. Histerical pressing side but little quality, that's the kind of opponent Inter wants, ideally

But also, they are really very good at what they do, and might just be better than inter

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Fantastic result by FC Copenhagen:keano:

I’m a season ticket holder, and while it’s sad we won’t be cheering from the stands, I’m buzzing to face United again. Not often we meet clubs of that size.

I was in the stands when we beat you 1-0 back in 2006 and it’s the wildest atmosphere I’ve ever experienced.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Fantastic result by FC Copenhagen:keano:

I’m a season ticket holder, and while it’s sad we won’t be cheering from the stands, I’m buzzing to face United again. Not often we meet clubs of that size.

I was in the stands when we beat you 1-0 back in 2006 and it’s the wildest atmosphere I’ve ever experienced.
I hope we batter you now. :lol:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I hope we batter you now. :lol:
Don’t get your hopes up!
Wind will eat Lindelof and Matic and Pogba won’t know what hit them when Falk unleashes his magic:lol:

KC91

Inter look like a team that’s been playing 3 games a week for 2 months now. I doubt Getafe can keep up this press for more than 50-60 mins though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Don’t get your hopes up!
Wind will eat Lindelof and Matic and Pogba won’t know what hit them when Falk unleashes his magic:lol:
I wish you fortune in the wars to come.:devil:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What's going on with Inter :houllier:
Getafe outplaying them completely
Either the players are unfit or fecking up, or Conte did a shite job preparing this game. D'Ambrosio as RWB makes me tend towards the latter

Also the fact in the lead up to the game everybody(including Handa) kept comparing getafe to atletico madrid. Which, NOPE

Yagami

Good post resistant
Either the players are unfit or fecking up, or Conte did a shite job preparing this game. D'Ambrosio as RWB makes me tend towards the latter

Also the fact in the lead up to the game everybody(including Handa) kept comparing getafe to atletico madrid. Which, NOPE
Credit to Getafe as well. They're a decent team.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter look like a team that’s been playing 3 games a week for 2 months now. I doubt Getafe can keep up this press for more than 50-60 mins though.
That's pretty much how they play. They're a hysterical pressing team, more than even Liverpool or City. If they have the legs they will

In the end though quality tells. Lukaku 1-0

Deery

Dreary
He might be effective but he’s still crap to watch..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How was that not at least a yellow :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah. It's Anthony Taylor. That explains it :lol:

Seems Inter have taken the measure of Getafe's pressing scheme now

I don't know why Gagliardini keeps getting games honestly

KC91

From what I've seen of Getafe this season, they seem like a team who wants to get under your skin, foul you hard, time waste, and buy fouls when you touch them. A team you wouldn't want to fall behind against. The issue for them now is that they have to open up, and Inter themselves are very good at that cheap foul, time-wasting type of game as well.

Should be a great 2nd half.

Deery

Dreary
They any good at comebacks? I know they did quite well this season in La Liga, but Inter ended their league campaign in good form, really hard to see Getafe coming away with a win, but yeah like you way, neve know.
Don’t know what they’re like at comebacks at all, but they’re playing really well should be 1-1 they missed a sitter if the chances come I could see them do it.

ti vu

They any good at comebacks? I know they did quite well this season in La Liga, but Inter ended their league campaign in good form, really hard to see Getafe coming away with a win, but yeah like you way, neve know.
Inter didn't end up in good form. Rather the teams around them ain't much better (Juventus and Lazio in particular) giving such outlook. Inter is very vulnerable to come back. If Getafe has it in them, they have every chance to turn this around. Conte in game management is not really good either. There is a reason his teams ain't doing very well in Europe when met by opponents with quality and tactical nous

kidbob

:lol: :lol: Thanks lads! Couldn't figure out why I couldn't find the first leg score!