Europa League 2019/20

romufc

Anyone get this feeling its going to end up being an Inter Milan v United final?
Would be good final. It will give us a clear idea of where this team is. I think it is the sort of game we need as well before going into the new season.

Win that and it will give us so much confidence. Lose it and it gives players / fans a harsh reality.

Djemba-Djemba

Our record against Spanish teams in Europe is pretty awful where as I think against Italian teams we tend to do pretty well.

Had shitty recent European results against Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla of course. Even that time Athletic Bilbao completely outplayed us home and away under Fergie. We scraped past Celta Vigo a couple of years ago but that was a horrible experience.

PoTMS

Sevilla lead. Dreadful Roma defending. Should have signed Smalling on a permanent basis, you cnuts.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Said this yesterday already watching Getafe-Inter but so far this has been even more stark: spanish teams look MUCH fitter than italian sides

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Said this yesterday already watching Getafe-Inter but so far this has been even more stark: spanish teams look MUCH fitter than italian sides
The thing is it's not rare for Getafe to dominate the first 20 or 30 minutes even against big teams. So yesterday I just thought it was one more game like that.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Because of the break? I mean Spanish teams had good break whereas Serie A was over just few days back?

AshRK

Roma were idiots to haggle over 3 million for Smalling. Should have signed him.

marktan

Winning Europa would've been a good opportunity for CL for Roma, but looks like they're going out. Sevilla look a lot better.

Roma have some decent young defenders in Mancini and Ibanez but they really do need some experience in that back line. It's a shame Roma and Utd couldn't come to an agreement.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Why did Banega never get a move to a bigger club? Feel like every time I see him play (which is not often admittedly) he looks class. Controlled the game today.