Europa League 2019/20

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves player trying to handball the ball out of goal, that would have been a daft idea if it didn't go in. Would have given a pen and a red. Luck it's offside anyway.

Rajma

I was all for VAR but these sort of offsides are absolute shite as they cannot really tell themselves exactly no matter what

United58

Are the last 16 games that didn't have a first leg all one-off games?

Edit: Did every game have a first leg? Google never gave me a first leg score for Wolves

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is there not clear and obvious error? Because that isn't one.

I'm not a fan of ruling it out because the arm is Offside. You can't score with your arm.

kidbob

Olympiakos ain't bad at all. Also Valbuena :drool:. Used to love watching him play, classy player.

brian017

That's the way it'll be done in the PL next season. We'll no longer see the lines being drawn until the final decision is made

AshRK

They have to change this. It should be clear and obvious for them to overturn the decision. This just doesn't make sense.

ti vu

Is the roma game only over 1 leg? Looks like they will lose as 0-2 right now. Serves them right for messing Smalling around.
From now on, it would be only one game to decide the tie if the first leg weren't played.

Roma as a club was sold to new owner. Sound like the previous owner had some financial issue, especially now during pandemic. As the club we know how majority of Italian clubs was not wealthy. So it's not like Roma really wanted to mess with the transfer.

Rather Roma to advance than Sevilla.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
EL is so boring now. Always the same winning it.

Wish they'd remove the champions league teams and treat this cup as a seperate competition.

It used to be much more exciting with teams like Zenit, Celtic, Dnipro, Braga reaching the finals.

kidbob

Wish they'd remove the champions league teams and treat this cup as a seperate competition.

It used to be much more exciting with teams like Zenit, Celtic, Dnipro, Braga reaching the finals.
Absolutely agree. It would also give them teams a chance at the CL.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

They have to stop putting the CL rejects in. Fair enough give the teams who don’t get through the CL qualifying rounds a season in Europe but putting in the group stage rejects is fecking stupid.

JuliaScalaR

Supports
noone in particular
Is there not clear and obvious error? Because that isn't one.

I'm not a fan of ruling it out because the arm is Offside. You can't score with your arm.
But you can score with your shoulder and to me it looks like the red line goes to his shoulder. I think it's the right decision although it feels a bit unfair. Especially after this joke of a penalty.

E-mal

Sorry mate, we will soon be out of your way.

Oops! He's a Porto fan.

PoTMS

These Olympiacos centre backs are rocks. Really good against Arsenal too. Worth a punt?

kidbob

Like the look of the Olympiacos left back. Just checked and he's been linked with a number of clubs.