Europa League 2019/20

Nick7

Olympiakos left back has just disappeared. Two decent chance there exploiting the space he’s left behind.

Deery

Dreary
Olympiacos play some nice football across midfield be a shame if they don’t get a goal at least

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves really struggle to finish off a game don't they? Never seem to finish off a game with a narrow lead or rarely score more than 1/2 goals. Can see Olympiakos getting an equaliser if they're not careful.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I quite like Wolves, but for some reason, I am willing Olympiakos to get a goal here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wolves couldn't beat us with half a team missing, I don't think they'll beat us with everyone fit.

ti vu

Wolves couldn't beat us with half a team missing, I don't think they'll beat us with everyone fit.
Only if football was that simple. Our record in last few seasons against Wolves is ugly. This lot is a proper game raiser right here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Only if football was that simple. Our record in last few seasons against Wolves is ugly. This lot is a proper game raiser right here.
Yeah I know, I just don't feel particularly threatened by them this time. It's worth remembering we've had to play at their place 5 times since they've been promoted, they've often had the home advantage.