Europa League 2019/20

Redfrog

For corners, all Wolves players are on the box :houllier:.

I don't know how this team is so hyped. It is a core to watch. I stopped it by the way.

Just hope we don't have to play them !

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great header. Happy enough with that. Nothing against Wolves I just didn't want to play them again

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Serves Wolves right with all this defensive shite they serve up every game, cannot expect to win knockout games playing like this.

Why aren't we looking at this French centre-back for Sevilla? He's been immense
Agreed, heard good things about him this season but only seen him a few times and he looks the perfect type of partner for Maguire. Good on the ball, aerially dominant, and at ease covering ground in a high line. Nowhere near as raw as some of the targets we've seen mentioned like Badiashile. Would be interested to hear the opinion of more regular Sevilla/La Liga watchers

TheReligion

Abusive
Agreed, heard good things about him this season but only seen him a few times and he looks the perfect type of partner for Maguire. Good on the ball, aerially dominant, and at ease covering ground in a high line. Nowhere near as raw as some of the targets we've seen mentioned like Badiashile. Would be interested to hear the opinion of more regular Sevilla/La Liga watchers
@carvajal

Wayne's World

Wolves deserved that.

I remember people criticising Mourinho for performances like this so Nuno has no right to not get some too. Played for penalties and hopefully got what they deserved

always_hoping

Ah well no extra time and United to play agurably the better team than Inter in the semi final.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
You underrate Matic and him carrying the ball out and getting it wide quickly. All it takes is getting the ball wide to an outlet (or Martial, who is the X-Factor of the team currently, next to Bruno), then playing the ball inside or into space up the pitch. United have done this well under Ole.

Just question the fitness of Rashford and his form, plus Greenwood coming more into the fold and just not there to have shots on goal (i.e. he needs to more involved). This is where United miss Shaw in that he's the outlet from the back and transitions the flow of the team from defense across the halfway line, then it's up to Bruno, the forwards, and Pogba from a deeper position to unlock their way into chances.
Yeah he's a major loss if he's not back.