Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

mu4c_20le

Also Ian Darke sounded devastated. For a second I thought it was disallowed

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Can he win the Bitterballen d'Or this year?

Deery

Dreary
Ndidi not having the best time of it lately I wouldn’t be going for him if I was Ole..

always_hoping

Watching Leicester v Legia Warsaw. A fully deserved half time lead for Legia whom are 4th last in the polish league.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Rangers playing in Prague in front of 10k kids as UEFA punished Sparta for racist chanting and the kids are booing Glen Kamara's every touch because of the incident with their rivals Slavia last season.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Rangers playing in Prague in front of 10k kids as UEFA punished Sparta for racist chanting and the kids are booing Glen Kamara's every touch because of the incident with their rivals Slavia last season.
The beautiful game.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
And the cheating ref gives Kamara the softest red card you’ll see all season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The parents must be tearful right now, they've done a great job raising the next generation :drool:

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Watching Leicester v Legia Warsaw. A fully deserved half time lead for Legia whom are 4th last in the polish league.
Legia 1-0 Leicester. Should've mauled Leicester today given their chances but it's still a big big result for Warsaw.

Are foxes that shite this season?

always_hoping

Plenty of possession for Leicester in that 2nd half but the best chances was created by Legia Warsaw on the counter attack and I'm not sure how they managed to miss some of those late efforts.

The poor start to the season continues for Brendan Rodgers.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bodø/Glimt robbed a perfectly legal winner in the final seconds. Reffing at this level is fecking shambolic.

tomaldinho1

Brendan having a mare this season.
Some weird team selections though, any Leicester fans on here can confirm?

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
The Leicester group is interesting. Who would have thought that Leicester and Napoli are bottom with only 1 point each.