Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Rangers and Frankfurt both have a large subset of their fans who are despicable, vile cnuts lads. Let's be honest here. Whomever wins, Seville is in for a shite night.

I will support Frankfurt, even though the city of Frankfurt is one of the shittest places in the world and should be eradicated off of the face of the fecking earth.

Lyricist

Rangers and Frankfurt both have a large subset of their fans who are despicable, vile cnuts lads. Let's be honest here. Whomever wins, Seville is in for a shite night.

I will support Frankfurt, even though the city of Frankfurt is one of the shittest places in the world and should be eradicated off of the face of the fecking earth.
:lol:
I don't know if it's really even that shitty. It's got its positives and its negatives but there's far shittier cities in Germany.

But yeah, both fanbases are known for causing trouble.
Poor Sevilla. :(

Bwuk

Scott Wright has to be the worst player to ever start in a European final.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Lots of videos clearly showing Frankfurt fans attacking bars where fans are sitting having a drink.

There is one video where a child in a Rangers top is being pulled into the back of the bar by the staff and the child’s parents.

Frankfurt fans are absolute scum. 34 degree heat and walking about in balaclavas. I hope they lose now.

poleglass red

does a great hotdog though.....

ShinjiNinja26

Lots of videos clearly showing Frankfurt fans attacking bars where fans are sitting having a drink.

There is one video where a child in a Rangers top is being pulled into the back of the bar by the staff and the child’s parents.

Frankfurt fans are absolute scum. 34 degree heat and walking about in balaclavas. I hope they lose now.
Aye seems to be the Frankfurt fans instigating most of the trouble from the clips I’ve seen. That’s what everyone packs with them on a trip to Spain… Sun screen? Check. Sliders? Check. Balaclava? Erm..Check!

dbs235

Currently a warzone in Seville judging by the videos going around, Rangers fans once again disgracing themselves on the biggest stage like 2008
From the videos you posted it looks far more like Frankfurt attacking them. I've no doubt there's plenty of Rangers fans up for it though.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I remember getting surrounded by Ranger fans in NJ of all places at the Columbia Rangers friendly because I was wearing my Liverpool shirt and the questioned my religion. They wanted to know if I thought the Pope actually talked to god. My American friend was like what the feck is going on. We had to stand our ground for some long agonizing minutes. Crazy.

55titles

Supports
Rangers
A few people with agendas on here. Rangers do not have a casual element like Frankfurt do, there is every reason to believe the German’s instigated these kind of scraps as they did last night. Scots do have a big drink problem and that causes problems, but the casual stuff is all on Frankfurt’s side.

TheReligion

Abusive
I remember getting surrounded by Ranger fans in NJ of all places at the Columbia Rangers friendly because I was wearing my Liverpool shirt and the questioned my religion. They wanted to know if I thought the Pope actually talked to god. My American friend was like what the feck is going on. We had to stand our ground for some long agonizing minutes. Crazy.
The big man was clearly watching over you

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
A few people with agendas on here. Rangers do not have a casual element like Frankfurt do, there is every reason to believe the German’s instigated these kind of scraps as they did last night. Scots do have a big drink problem and that causes problems, but the casual stuff is all on Frankfurt’s side.
It's totally not the Rangers fan with an agenda about Rangers fans, though :wenger:

55titles

Supports
Rangers
It's totally not the Rangers fan with an agenda about Rangers fans, though :wenger:
I’m a Rangers fan but I know a lot more about our fans, and we are not the ones with casuals who look for fights in Europe, there has been nothing like that at our games whilst Frankfurt are well known for it, not least with West Ham.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain

:lol: Frankfurt is really not that bad. I live there!
But yeah Frankfurt fans are no angels, I try to avoid bars/pubs whenever Frankfurt is playing.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Unfortunately it won't surprise me if we hear about a fan's death tonight. I've seen enough on videos already to know that Seville is going to be an absolute shitshow at fulltime.

Flexdegea

Watch the videos. In every one the aggressors are bare chested athletic looking Frankfurt fans, some are adopting MMA stances. They‘re hardcore hooligans that put two West Han fans in hospital last week for which the Frankfurt police chief apologised. They were attacking regular fans at random.

Although Rangers fans have form it isn’t whataboutism to actually looking at what’s going on.

There was always going to be trouble whatever the result because both groups of supporters have form.

I am. I see 2 sets of fans scraping and firing chairs at each other. Who started or whatever is irrevalant to what we witnessing.

All I'm saying it another European final kicking off and rangers fans are in the thick of it. I don't know enough about Frankfurt and their history but I've no doubt they got a bad element too.

Give it time the night it early :lol:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Aye seems to be the Frankfurt fans instigating most of the trouble from the clips I’ve seen. That’s what everyone packs with them on a trip to Spain… Sun screen? Check. Sliders? Check. Balaclava? Erm..Check!
:lol:

Ludens the Red

One thing the Europa League finals always has over the CL finals is that it’s clearly mostly fans of both teams attending. Just a sea of red and white. If it was Cl final, you’d see about 12 fans from each team and then randomers in suits.
Somehow for the Europa final the tickets thankfully end up in the hands of the fans.